Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) (479 Views)

Looking For Editors And Contributors On Our Business Website / Contributors Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) by LeMubs(f): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
I believe in a United Nigeria. The present state of the country have exposed our weaknesses as humans and we begin to question what our fore-fathers have labored for. We can't afford to allow this country divide. We (hausa, Igbo, yoruba and other tribes) are all the same. Please, let's join hands to make it better.

America will not protect our unity (Remember, they predicted Nigeria's breakup to be in 2015 and here we are, saved by His Grace)

Other developed countries will not save us from dividing (they also have their problems too)

Nigerians are scattered all over the world and we have the best brains in the whole universe.. No doubt

Ask me..
Who built the super computer?
Who's Queen Elizabeth's personal physician?
Let's stop there for a while....

Now, the answer...

We have all it takes (manpower, brains, natural endowments) to be the best economy in the world...

So what is our problem?

You have your views and I have mine...

Let's unite and fix Nigeria because we are all stakeholders

******For those who believed in this dream*******

There is an online forum that is currently in her developmental stage.... This forum needs volunteer like you to help her reach out to the government. We are in search of Web developers, IT Security personnel, Creative Writers, Motivators, Experienced Entrepreneurs, Political Analysts, Human Right Activists, Journalists, Graphic designers, Cartoonists and Others (** if you love this country, you believe in her unity and you have something to offer to help her)...

Together, we can achieve more...

Please, Join Us if you love Nigeria

Nigeria Belongs to All of Us, Let's Save her from Economy stagnation, Dependency, Division, War and Destruction!

To join this group of Volunteers,
Kindly send a whatapp message to +234 703 423 1333 or +234 814 717 5118

#TeamOneNigeria
#GodBlessNigeria
#AwakeNaija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) by Donpoker9(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
nice one! you should know my stand na...i am in!

2 Likes

Re: Awakenaija. Com (contributors Needed) by lexymania(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
it is now official....

www.awakenaija.com