Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). (50486 Views)

New Innosson Security Vehicles (photos) / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) / See The Security Vehicles Made By 2 Ekiti State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Silverstars: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2016
haywire07:
It all balls down to capital or sponsorship

If I lay my hand on some cash now too , I'll do better

Balls ke
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by drehdinho(m): 6:54am On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:
I'm beginning to fall in love with Ekiti because of Fayose. Congrats to these people.

They need to get their acts right. The first car...the blue one look like a scrap heap. Improvement is needed, more work need to be done.

It is not well aligned. Fabrication and joinery are unskilled and poor. Finishing is bad. It seems to be falling apart already. By the time it manoeuvres over a pot hole or Nigeria speed bump, it will fall apart.They need to remove that car from display and send it back to the production room.

You are right ,but what i dont like about your statement is your manner of expression. You ought to have used subtle and mild dictions. This is because, as far as I am concerned since the day of your birth you have no invention to your credit, even the least valuable one at that. Yet you have the audacity to comment carelessly about others achivement. Please, learn how to make positive criticism about others effort ,particularly when you haven't gotten to their level.

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2016
can't really say but if thoze where locally manufactured totally incredible!douf my cap
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2016
mypains:
you should have been born in somalia. I know someone like you with schizophrenic gene will spring up with inferiority complex to at least dampen the effort of these guys.

What you done with your own hand. Or are you any different from them. Show us the one you have built from scratch scumbag.

How dare you speak of an idea like that? If you can not show us the one you have done, you are an idiot.

Do you know much energy went into that shiit?

Bloody hell, you can't even manufacture bicycle spoke dare talk like this?

Fork off this life, damn it!

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

too many children On Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by gallantchick(f): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice ..... Very creative ;DNice ..... Very creative
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by persius555(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
drehdinho:

You are right ,but what i dont like about your statement is your manner of expression. You ought to have used subtle and mild dictions. This is because, as far as I am concerned since the day of your birth you have no invention to your credit, even the least valuable one at that. Yet you have the audacity to comment carelessly about others achivement. Please, learn how to make positive criticism about others effort ,particularly when you haven't gotten to their level.

Cant you guys just engage in meaningful discussion on this forum.This is great. Why is govt not involve in financing these guys. Where is government when you need it.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2016
They tried buh I must say it looks funny 4rm behind..
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Aristo3146(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2016
DeBlessedOne:
How does this affect the price of fresh pepper? Mtcheeew!
Its a pity all you care about is food...
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by TRAVEL101(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Better than you and your drug smuggling brothers.
Na only hate,hate,hate make you dey preach.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by lonelydora: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2016
OmoOlojijero:

are you saying Fayose sponsor or what
abeg if you dont have anything to say park well
those are my brothers from Ijero Ekiti
we are OMOOLOJIJERO
proud of them

If you can't comprehend, park well also.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 07, 2016
drehdinho:

First of all, you do not know me. Secondly, my observations are obvious and one does not need special kind of training to see the faults.

I commented on a service that is designed for public patronage and scrutiny. Reviews and opinions in whatever shape or form they come help the industry and the entrepreneurs to develop and grow.

If the first thing I noticed about the car from a picture of poor resolution is poor craftsmanship, it tells a lot on less obvious parts. I do not have to start praising them like they are the best thing since agege bread to make someone like you happy.

They need to go back to the factory and correct that. Big brands like Toyota, Audi etc recall their cars over faults which we in Nigeria would ignore and manage.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Ma2seater: 7:37am On Nov 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I doubt these vehicles were built from scratch

Looks more like a small scale assembly point.

My thoughts exactly. These were assembled in Nigeria not manufactured. More like Russian vehicles
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by omenka(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
TrueSenator:
Excellent..... The Nigerian Government should buy all security and military vehicles from them and Innoson. This will motivate and inspire others to follow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by temi2008: 7:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Proudly Ekiti
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Nov 07, 2016
OmoOlojijero:

ooo ora Omoolojijero sala lo se?
Hahahaha... Waaa gbayi egbon cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by mapet: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2016
haywire07:
It all [size=30pt]balls down [/size]to capital or sponsorship

Chixox!!!!!!!!!
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Adesiji77: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Cecediva:
Nice

Welcome back. It's been a while... wink
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Cecediva(f): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

Welcome back. It's been a while... wink
Yea, longest time wink

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by kennyjam: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2016
1metre:
are u APC or PDP
Are we talking politics here? I do not support any party
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by kingkenny06(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Nice Idea from Obasas,God will enlarge your coast. Proudly IKORO-EKITI.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by mayorchelsea(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2016
TRAVEL101:

Na only hate,hate,hate make you dey preach.
But you that wants to preach love didn't address the comment he replied to or correct the dude,hypocrites!
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by jospepper(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2016
This is a feat.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by fatiaforreal: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
kennyjam:
dem try if na them purify d iron ore. na dem make d tire. Honestly they tried. God bless ur work
In manufacturing, you dont have to manufacture every components.
Your area of specialization might just be one or two component while the overall design is yours.

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by Thryphosa(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
kingkenny06:
Nice Idea from Obasas,God will enlarge your coast. Proudly IKORO-EKITI.

Ikoro eso obe, e so ukoro mu da pariko. Omo amudasile mo gun enu pani.

1 Like

Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by dam007(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
haywire07:
It all balls down to capital or sponsorship

ah :/ balls ke?
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by deliveryboy: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
DeBlessedOne:
How does this affect the price of fresh pepper? Mtcheeew!

Obviously upset because they are not Ibos
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by deliveryboy: 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
gbosaa:

First of all, you do not know me. Secondly, my observations are obvious and one does not need special kind of training to see the faults.

I commented on a service that is designed for public patronage and scrutiny. Reviews and opinions in whatever shape or form they come help the industry and the entrepreneurs to develop and grow.

If the first thing I noticed about the car from a picture of poor resolution is poor craftsmanship, it tells a lot on less obvious parts. I do not have to start praising them like they are the best thing since agege bread to make someone like you happy.

They need to go back to the factory and correct that. Big brands like Toyota, Audi etc recall their cars over faults which we in Nigeria would ignore and manage.

Believe me big brands like toyota did not start with 2016 model, they have all undergone modifications and metamorphosis, they have done a good job for a start. Looking at more recent brands of cars such as tata and mahindra (India) and great wall (China) you would likely see so many features needing improvements, the manufacturers know this but the process is gradual. They need to be supported by people like you.
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by HeavenShield: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Where is their Factory..where is the evidence? Not just posting Ready made vehicles..how did they made it?
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by NemzySeries(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I doubt these vehicles were built from scratch

Looks more like a small scale assembly point.
if u like doubt frm lagos to zaria u can neva beat doubting thomas grin
Re: Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
great ideas and concept but those (pic) have design defects that a serious company of having cash and valiables wont by such cars

windows too wide and wheelstoo small i.e to many windows thats a weakness and the wheels are exposed as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-estuN_hZY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria / 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / Hyundai owners Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.