Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria (50489 Views)

A Nairalander's Bike Trip To The Annual Bikers' Convention @ Jos , Plateau State / Okada Rider Invent New Bike That Cannot Be Arrested (Picture) / Any Power-bike Clubs In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by CHOCHORI(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2006
Where can I get a good power bike in nigeria and how much do you think it can go for. Need your response.

1 Like

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by layi(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2006
A pal just got a beautiful and powerful powerbike from an automart in Lagos. He got it for N250K

1 Like

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by SIBLI06(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2006
Why on earth would you want a powerful bike for Nigeria?? Which roads can you open the throttle on without disappearing down a hole?? I would strongly advise against it! save your money buy a 250cc or even a 125cc that enough for Nigeria at present. Don't forget to wear your helmet!!!

3 Likes

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Oracle(m): 1:25am On Apr 08, 2006
u can still get good roads where u can ride your bike
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Rottweiler(m): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2006
Chochori, Please as you go about getting information on how/where to purchase a power bike in Nigeria, I pray that God almighty protects you from sudden death. A friend of mine was buried yesterday in Aladja, Delta state. He bought a power bike (worth about N1.5 million) and had an accident in Lagos. He's was cut short in his prime because he rammed into somthing on the road that shouldn't have been there. He's not the only victim. There are numerous cases. I know one that rode into a pot hole, fell off and was crushed by an oncoming car.
Appraise your life and the road conditions before you venture into this.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Saddam: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2006
Check the auto mart/whare house called Ladipo Close 2 MTN Office Matori You might be fortunate 2 get a nice Bike.

1 Like

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Saddam: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2006
Ladipo market is just off Oshodi/Apapa Express way "Toyota Bus/stop"
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by zarah(f): 11:01am On May 08, 2006
Abegggi carry go jare chochori,
buy ur bike and enjoy ur life. people suprise me when they so readily condemn naija in any/every way they can. Bad roads and all i' ld still rather be here.
as if bikers don't die in yankee and jand!! it is not ur potion joh.
check out the ones in the automarts. they are plain beautiful. i am saving to buy one myself pretty soon.
just budget like 350k for a cool one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Delluchi: 10:12am On May 21, 2008
Hey good news to you all bikers and rider. I found something amazing that a power bike club is already set up in Nigeria by some cool dud in Switzerland and America. You can visit their website http://www.africanmirror.org then choose nigeria.

Am so glad so a despline constitution is put in place. I just hope they follow the rules as written.
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by bukolafeyi: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi,
i think where you need to go in Lagos is the superbike accessories store on Maryland.
It is called
Metallic Horses Company.
at 17 Emanuel Street Maryland, Lagos turning after Mobil petrol station.
They have a website called www.metallichorses.com.
Please before you decide to get a bike, make sure you get all the necessary safety accessories eg Helmet, Gloves, Kneepads, Body armour/Jacket, Riding boots etc. visit the website www.metallichorses.com. they even have riding book as well.
Riding in Nigeria is a different thing entirely, their are quite a few things you need to consider before you get on a bike.

cheers
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by sanusi01: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
i am looking 4 a good power bike not less than 450cc
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by miksonics(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
i have this baby for sale for 700k YAMAHA R1 2003 34000KM

1 Like

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by chasong(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mikesonic

Whats number can I reach you on to discuss further

That is an excellent looking bike - though there is nothing said about the specs and the mileage

Looking to hear from you

Cheers
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by afoson(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello Friends,

I want to share this secret with us on Nairaland.com

Do you have a large packing space ,

Do you want to become a car dealer but don't know how to

go about it? or you don't have the cash?

Apply to these companies who will send you 5 to 100 cars without

a obligation, as long as you have a SECURED car parking space.

http://www.cheapcarsinsuranceestate.com/
http://www.freecreditreportings.com/
http://www.naijajobmarket.com

1 Like

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by nigboy(m): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2011
Can power bike be used for exercise
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by stevoche(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
A friend also got this for sale for 450k.
Honda Cbr 1999 model
Not registered
Perfect working Condition.

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Foxriver(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
i just bought a GSX600 suzuki power bike, am looking 4 some one to teach me how to ride it well
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by mastro: 9:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Fox river: i just bought a GSX600 suzuki power bike, am looking 4 some one to teach me how to ride it well

Where are you based?
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Foxriver(m): 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
lagos, i work at ikeja, leave in ikorodu
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Foxriver(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
i dont even know ur name, how do we meet
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Foxriver(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
@mastro how long have u been riding
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by mastro: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2012
Fox river: @mastro how long have u been riding

I've been riding for 20+ years

I'm not based in Lagos, http://lagos.dealfish.com.ng/offer/learn-to-ride-a-motorcycle-IDOCq.html most of my biker friends in Lagos belong to Easyriders who run the school, they will take you through all you need to know for virtually no money, it's a labour of love for fellow riders for them.

07098104408, 08056671922 or 08032011772
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Foxriver(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
Thanks bros, I have seen their number I will give em a ring to know wen they r rading ok
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by sayitout1: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
CHOCHORI: Where can I get a good power bike in nigeria and how much do you think it can go for. Need your response.

A friend of mind has 1 for sale;

R1, 2007/2008 limited edition

1000cc.

Yamaha

Golden suspension
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by fadatemo: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
com to bayelsa, dere ar more dan enuf.
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Kingsyze: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2012
sayit_out1:

A friend of mind has 1 for sale;

R1, 2007/2008 limited edition

1000cc.

Yamaha

Golden suspension
How much is d bike going for and wia is d location of the bike? I nid to see a picture of d bike for confirmation.
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by obagoriola: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dear All i have a Yamaha 600XJ not registered POWER BIKE for URGENT Sale in Lagos.
Its a 600cc engine capacity with double Exaust. A give away price of 200k. Only serious buyer to call 08022242973
Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by obagoriola: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
obagoriola: Dear All i have a Yamaha 600XJ not registered POWER BIKE for URGENT Sale in Lagos.
Its a 600cc engine capacity with double Exaust. A give away price of 200k. Only serious buyer to call 08022242973

STILL AVAILABLE ONLY SERIOUS BUYER

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by Bright2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
some of us need this power bike,like me not for the speed or navigation but just for the thunder sound alone,am satisfied.

8 Likes

Re: To Buy A Good Power Bike In Nigeria by obagoriola: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Bright2: some of us need this power bike,like me not for the speed or navigation but just for the thunder sound alone,am satisfy.

STILL AVAILABLE

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.