Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. (826 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by feelings1: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Prophet Tb Joshua on Live Emmanuel TV said that according to the vision he saw ten days ago that Hillary Clinton the wife of the former president Bill Clinton will be victorious in the forth coming US presidential election with small margin of votes.
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by Justiyke4u: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by defashan: 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
feelings1:
Prophet Tb Joshua on Live Emmanuel TV said that according to the vision he saw ten days ago that Hillary Clinton the wife of the former president Bill Clinton will be victorious in the forth coming US presidential election with small margin of votes.

Stop misinforming. He said nothing about the election.
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by Mrdecent(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Source?? Before I start jubilating
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by missjo(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
What's the difference between this TB Joshua and a con-man? undecided

He should have seen this vision last year so we can be sure that nothing happening right now is directly influencing the so-called vision.
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by Adaowerri111: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
To the guy above me,he never said that, confirm before raining insults
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by holatin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Where d sauce ?
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by Afonjas: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tb Joshua is a criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by enfantdedieu: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
yea i watched it live on emmanuel tv.
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by enfantdedieu: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mrdecent:
Source?? Before I start jubilating
he said so bro..
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by missjo(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Adaowerri111:
To the guy above me,he never said that, confirm before raining insults
Are you a member of SCOAN?
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by defashan: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
enfantdedieu:
yea i watched it live on emmanuel tv.

Which Tv? You people have started. He didn't say that.
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by enfantdedieu: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
defashan:

Which Tv? You people have started. He didn't say that.
He did bro..on Emmanuel tv
Re: Hillary Clinton Will Win USA Presidential Election According To TB Joshua. by defashan: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
enfantdedieu:
He did bro..on Emmanuel tv

When did he say that I can note it down? Did you watch it or someone told you. Lots of people believe that Clinton will win but you never know.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Forfeit $400,000 Annual Salary As President (see Why) / Mythbuster: What Donald Trump Didn't Say About Africa / Donald Trump Hired Prostitutes In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.