Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section (1032 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Nairaland Agric Section Always A Call To Challenge / How To Identify Nairaland Scammers /Fraudster Most In Agric Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by bbmoringa: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
with deep regret and sadness i received the news that one of the great snail farmers i met on agric section passed on after a brief illness.he is with username fkbz,i once visited him in ikorodu where i saw the best snailery structure i have ever seen,mr dennis,rest in peace.i will miss you so much.
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by finalboss1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
where him piz
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by bbmoringa: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
finalboss1:
where him piz
difficult uploading pic on nairaland with my phone,just dropped the thread as tribute to his gentle soul.
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by haywire07(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
One nairaland soldier down again . R.I.P
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by moscobabs(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
heya... RIP
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by Blakjewelry(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by hungryboy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rip to Mr Dennis.
Every time I hear or read about someone dying,
It always reminds me of my own Mortality
The fact that death doesn't care about how young, religious or good mannered you are, always scares me
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by FKBZ: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
bbmoringa:
with deep regret and sadness i received the news that one of the great snail farmers i met on agric section passed on after a brief illness.he is with username fkbz,i once visited him in ikorodu where i saw the best snailery structure i have ever seen,mr dennis,rest in peace.i will miss you so much.

Hello bbmoringa,

i think you have the wrong username.
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by bbmoringa: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
FKBZ:

Hello bbmoringa,

i think you have the wrong username.
pls i am sorry,i will check for his real username,thank you
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by shadowid: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
haha fkbz dem don bury u finish u com appear
Re: Sad! Just Lost One Of My Own I Met On Agric Section by dav8id(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Na comedy b dis abi wehtin

(1) (Reply)

Weed Management On Cassava Farms / Do U Knw That Garden Egg Has A Very Good Benefit / 8 Million Seeds Of Fresh Ugu (pumpkin) At N20 Per Seed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.