Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,394 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England (542 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England by ogbonnacomfort: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
A renowned United Kingdom-based Nigerian gay and LGBT rights activist, Bisi Alimi, has married his British lover, Anthony.

The two lover-birds, got married on Saturday in England after years of dating.

Alimi, who expressed his excitement on tweeter and facebook, said, “In the presence of friends and family from around the world, Anthony and I will say ‘I Do’. But we remember places in the world where love is (a) crime.”

The rights activist posted the message on his Twitter handle on Saturday, displaying a picture of him and Anthony.

“Congratulations to @bisialimi, gay rights activist, public speaker, blog writer & HIV/LGBT advocate, on his marriage to Anthony! #LoveWins,” one Kevin Maxwell wrote in reply to Alimi’s tweet.
see pictures:
http://nowayobloggers.com/news/nigerian-gay-weds-lover-in-england

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England by SirShymexx: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Darn!! When did Yorubas start breeding faggits like Igbos?

Then again, that deranged rabid monkey that looks like Lil' Fame of MOP on the DL, sukkot, is also Yoruba. Shyte, when I catch that faggit sukkot - I'll beat and exorcise faggotry out of his body. And that's on everything.
Re: Nigerian Gay Weds Lover In England by sukkot: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
SirShymexx:
Darn!! When did Yorubas start breeding faggits like Igbos?

Then again, that deranged rabid monkey that looks like Lil' Fame of MOP on the DL, sukkot, is also Yoruba. Shyte, when I catch that faggit sukkot - I'll beat and exorcise faggotry out of his body. And that's on everything.

grin grin grin grin ma nigga

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Conjoined Nigerian Twins Successfully Separated At U.S. Hospital / Black Friday Discounts / Series: 10 Benefits Of Breast Milk For Your Baby – Part 1 - Firstimedaddy's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.