Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! (796 Views)

Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by jokhen10: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dear reader, as I ryt diz I had just calmed myself after crying all d way from Cpm Sango........d rest of d story:
Some month's ago some one offered to teach me something in vogue among our youths so I could make money & join d big boys club and offered to pay for spiritual backup for me to make much money as him but I declined.

Since 2008, as if someone some where is doing everything within his/her powers to get me into diz , I have had numerous approach from different guys to learn there trade but always cunningly turning them down because I always believed I wanted to make money to help people not make money by hurting people. Unfortunately I haven't made more money only acquired debts upon debts upon my self.

This morning the pressure of the debts weighed so much on me I almost called d guy in d first paragraph. b4 I went to a pastor who promised to help, only to be partially turned down again and so with pain I sobbed non stop while I walked home knowing I could get this problem sorted out just by calling that guy in d first paragraph, anger and frustration almost made me rebelled and question GOD until a gentle kind of feeling I don't understand made me pray asking GOD for help. I knew peace instantly though still fully aware of my problem,lack of faith on my side? whatever you think, @ first I prayed something lyk 'GOD if u don't allow did cup of debt and disgrace passover me by tomorrow I would be dinning with him by Tuesday morning.

Finally as I contracted with GOD in my prayer I found my self saying 'have mercy Lord, pls help me pay my debts tomorrow so I can pay u d debts I owe you too n I promise I will never eat my tithes'......all those where under emotional stress, now I'm calm I'm saying 'LORD help me pay this debt so that I will not do evil and that I might have peace of mind,nevertheless not as I will but as u will, if it pleases u to take away my peace of mind then i offer it to u as Abraham offered Isaac to you, come what may use this to glorify your name!' now I have total peace! Tomorrow at work all my debtors will be on my neck ready to disgrace me in front of my coworkers & colleagues but I'd rather wait on the unknown response of GOD to my plea than run to the death trap in Satan's temporal offer of peace of mind! Wat's your take on this dear reader? was I wrong to wait for an unknown reply rather than an already awaiting solution to my worries Satan provided?
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by brandonobi(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
this is sad but know one thing, dumping all ur troubles on the supernatural is a waste of time, i cant offer solutions to ur problem but if u feel this is d ryt way den so be it. good choice by d way
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by castro316: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
You don't know whether inthe presence of your CREDITORS gagging your neck, you helper surfaces to pay ur debt that is God for you. You are doing the right thing bro. You will live to see the end of your friends atrocities

Anyways FTC for me
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by shestrong(f): 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
the devil can give u what u want now but u will pay for it someway,somehow
the devil does not give anything for free,pls hold on to God no matter hw bad
talk to frds or family members if dey can help, go out nd c hu u can talk to
only God can gv u rest of mind,
only God can give u for free without asking for anything. WISE CHOICE U MADE THO!
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by TomHagen: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmm. Believe me I understand. Like you, I am saddled with so many problems and prayers appear to be useless, it got me so sad and frustrated that one night not long ago, I swore not to look to the Heavens again for anything. I also fantasize about engaging in something untoward but I'm a chicken; I no fit. I always bear in mind that every action has an opposite reaction, and I also tell myself that there are people in worse situations than mine.
I urge you to obey that voice that is telling not to do anything bad, it might just be your salvation from something worse.
I am not going to start telling you all will be well because with each passing day, I lose faith in such things. Do well to share your testimony though if your miracle happens tomorrow.
PS: Typing this made me feel sad. I wish I had money, I would just given you to pay up. My creditor does not really bother me, and I know that terrible feeling that comes whenever you remember you are in debt. Godspeed bro!!!
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by jokhen10: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2016
thanks.......brandonobi, castro316, shestrong, TomHagen.....for your words of encouragement.......I believe in miracles n I believe I'll have one today. And I ray same for you all too......shame and disgrace will not be your portions in JESUS name!
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by terrezo2002(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2016
Ensure you fulfill your vows and stay out of dept.
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2016
Its good you didn't go with those guys they were obviously con men trying to trick more money out of you, I would advise you to stop thinking help will come from above, that is a lazy approach to life.
Only you can deliver yourself. Think your way through it.
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by jokhen10: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2016
terezo2002, Lennycool........thanks v.much ... seriously advice taken! tnx once again!!

1 Like

Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by oaroloye(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
SHALOM!

When you properly define your problem, you will have solved it, because two objects cannot occupy the same space.

. DIANETICS LOGIC 5.

5. A definition of terms
is necessary to the Alignment,
Statement and Resolution of Suppositions,
Observations, Problems and Solutions
and their Communication.

Definition - DESCRIPTIVE DEFINITION: one
which classifies by characteristics,
by describing existing states of Being.

Definition - DIFFERENTIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which Compares unlikeness
to existing states of Being or Not-Being.

Definition - ASSOCIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which declares Likeness
to existing states of Being or not Being.

Definition - ACTION DEFINITION: one
which delineates Cause and Potential Change
of State of Being by cause of Existence,
Inexistence, Action, Inaction,
Purpose or Lack of Purpose.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by jokhen10: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

When you properly define your problem, you will have solved it, because two objects cannot occupy the same space.

. DIANETICS LOGIC 5.

5. A definition of terms
is necessary to the Alignment,
Statement and Resolution of Suppositions,
Observations, Problems and Solutions
and their Communication.

Definition - DESCRIPTIVE DEFINITION: one
which classifies by characteristics,
by describing existing states of Being.

Definition - DIFFERENTIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which Compares unlikeness
to existing states of Being or Not-Being.

Definition - ASSOCIATIVE DEFINITION: one
which declares Likeness
to existing states of Being or not Being.

Definition - ACTION DEFINITION: one
which delineates Cause and Potential Change
of State of Being by cause of Existence,
Inexistence, Action, Inaction,
Purpose or Lack of Purpose.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]
thanks oaroloye for that
Re: Satan Has Offered While GOD Is Pending! So I Made My Choice!! by castro316: 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
jokhen10:
thanks.......brandonobi, castro316, shestrong, TomHagen.....for your words of encouragement.......I believe in miracles n I believe I'll have one today. And I ray same for you all too......shame and disgrace will not be your portions in JESUS name!

Amen bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The Powerless Fight For The Powerful?spiritual Robbers,evil Prophets,pastors / Was There Ever Nothing? / Share Your Experience You Have Had With A Fake Pastor Or Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.