Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her (45272 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by thablogger: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop David Oyedepo gives his experience of when a woman returning from Switzerland tried to pay him to pray for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQKPHebvIiI

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by lacemose(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol....deep

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Godpikin4real(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Owo adura.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by iaamxavier(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
And so?

What should we do with this piece of information?
Because she is from Switzerland? What makes her different from the rest of his member

MODS take your time oo

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Damilola97(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Really

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OBku4(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
I see nothing wrong with that. U put your money on what you value! She valued his prayers.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Sarmiz24(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okay
God is Great
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by habeesola(f): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Okay, next please.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Johnson5258: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nawa oooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why should she be desperate? maybe she is ignorant that God can do it without money..

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by DigitalLogic: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
OK

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by CaptainFM1: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Business is business.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by YoungLionken(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wisdom speaks louder than everything else, including money...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Businessman guy man pastor. Lol keep giving your brainwashed and blind clients called Church members the formats. Fake ass people
lacemose:
Lol....deep

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by ijewejones: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
angry

Because its coming from Bishop Oyedepo..

...make we go fry rice abi

embarassed undecided embarassed undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by airminem(f): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Just do it. But you still receive money whenever you pray, mainly from those that earn less than $1 dollar per day.

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by NwaAmaikpe: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
shocked

The Bishop I know will not stoop low because of money.

If she offers me sex instead of money.
I'd play Gehazi and pray for her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by fnep2smooth(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Did he collect it? Just asking ooooo �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Sweetcollins: 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Daddy GO

What about those una dey threaten with gate of heaven if they don't do as una wish as if to say una don already secure portfolios for third heaven

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Sirmuel1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tomorrow na Sunday, we no go hear word again. Let me just log off till Monday morning
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by HumorSexNmiLFs: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
These churches and their SAKAMAJE

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
so must u blow a trumpet?
scam pastor u can deceive your sheeples amd gullible christians and not me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
i need sure pay after win
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by OkCornel(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by SamOyovwi: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
But God also works with sacrifice
bereanway:
Why should she be desperate? maybe she is ignorant that God can do it without money..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by ozoebuka1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish I could play Gehazi and pray for her.
dont forget this space you booked.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Afamed: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Paying for someone to pray for you? Issorite
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Victory2222: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: A Lady From Switzerland Offered To Pay Me To Pray For Her by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Seun's site is becoming satanic. I was shocked this evening when some poor and good for nothing infidels were insulting Apostle Joshua Selma after an OP quoted a 2mins recording of a 2hours preaching and like a typical Nigerian jumped into conclusion. His fellow demon filled hungry and angry APC members followed suit and together they insulted one of the rarest Men of God I've ever seen in Africa.

Now these same demons might also insult Bishop Oyedepo. Their aim is to discourage as many people from the gospel of Christ.

They insult any man of God, no matter what he says or does. They quote him outta context and insult Christians and Christianity. Seun might be working for Satan after all...You would never know..

35 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.