Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection (3846 Views)

How Can I Make A Wi-fi Signal For A Whole Town / Did You Forgot The Password For Your Iphone, Ipad, Or Ipod Touch And Your Locked / How To Get The Password To Any Secured Wifi Connection With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by VocalWalls: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
So the IT guy at your office refuses to tell you the password for the internet connection? the Hotel where you have lodged says there's no internet benefits for you because you booked a tiny room? or your friend is just too stingy?

This technique can be used on Windows laptop to get the password of current internet connection.

1. Right click on the below icon(Internet connection) on the taskbar. It might be different for Wired connection users.

[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-cf06893ddb0582231819e693470059fa?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

2. Then open Network and sharing center and click on the highlighted link.

[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b19deb00010c893bcd04baef9d479225?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

3. Right click on the highlighted link and then click on status.

[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-91e7c361b586a38b06b040a6e57a1455?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

4. Click on wireless properties and then go security tab.

[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-777b14ad43c8a026a46d0c3bce7472df?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

5. Security tab will look like this. Click on show character to reveal password.

[img]http://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-721b94d03140bd30cc1cc6ae7ec991f6?convert_to_webp=true[/img]

You can use this technique to access internet on any of your device since you know the password wink

Enjoy !!

Credits: www.interiordesignshub.com
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
... There's nothing sweeter than free WIFI.

1 Like

Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by usibengate(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice one
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by Idydarling(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
guilty pleasures ☺ ☺ ☺ ♥
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by onlyme07(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Baddo sneh.
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by pxjosh(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol. Naso I go one guy bet9ja shop go steal his password (He was using Etisalat subscription for many system).. I go sit down for the shop there dey browse, the mb go finish the guy go sub again. When the guy catch me ehn..I collect the beating of my life that day.

Since then I dey run from some kind free wifi. WiFi wey dey purge belle
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by VocalWalls: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Idydarling:
guilty pleasures ☺ ☺ ☺ ♥

Life hacks.
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by alkines(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2016
pxjosh:
Lol. Naso I go one guy bet9ja shop go steal his password (He was using Etisalat subscription for many system).. I go sit down for the shop there dey browse, the mb go finish the guy go sub again. When the guy catch me ehn..I collect the beating of my life that day.

u sef b oloju kokoro
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by pxjosh(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2016
alkines:
u sef b oloju kokoro
I be think say the guy dey use unlimited bandwidth grin
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by alkines(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
pxjosh:
grin
pxjosh:
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by Obeto(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
pxjosh:

Non be the free WIFI purge your belle, but greed. They for use hot knife write WIFI for your back. Lol
grin grin
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by olaric(m): 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oga it's not working jor. The "Status" option is unclickable.
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by MONITZ: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bad guy..
Re: How To Find The Password For A Wi-fi Internet Connection by MONITZ: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bad guy..I will surely try this ..

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Games From Ocean Of Games / Open Thread For People Waiting For The Lunar Eclipse / I Have Onspeed Username And Password (internet Accelerator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.