Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

SAP: Help Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SAP: Help Needed (1526 Views)

Help Needed To Convert Mql4 To Mql5 / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAP: Help Needed by euthanasia: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm interested in learning SAP and will to know the cost effective approach to getting certified ( i. e getting free/almost free study materials, cost of registering with a good study center).

I intend studying either sales, supply chain or finance modules and I'll like to know the prospects available to a SAP certified professional. Thanks.
Re: SAP: Help Needed by danidee10(m): 3:06am On Nov 07, 2016
euthanasia:
Hi Guys,

I'm interested in learning SAP and will to know the cost effective approach to getting certified ( i. e getting free/almost free study materials, cost of registering with a good study center).

I intend studying either sales, supply chain or finance modules and I'll like to know the prospects available to a SAP certified professional. Thanks.

Instead of Learning SAP....why don't you Learn Odoo? It's way better and Less expensive

There's no certification though (There is actually, but it's for companies to become Odoo partners....not for individuals)
Re: SAP: Help Needed by vekanem(m): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2016
What's your location? The university of ibadan is running it. Though it's industrial and production engineering that is affiliated to esefa through the university of ibadan. It's affordable. Goodluck
Re: SAP: Help Needed by oluwalewis(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2016
euthanasia:
Hi Guys,

It gives me joy knowing you want to learn SAP, I can teach you SAP hcm for a token and also help you with drom questions n certification.
Re: SAP: Help Needed by Dwise11(m): 5:36am On Nov 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

It gives me joy knowing you want to learn SAP, I can teach you SAP hcm for a token and also help you with drom questions n certification.
I also want to learn SAP
Re: SAP: Help Needed by oluwalewis(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=Dwise11 post=50940039]
I also want to learn

SAP is divided into functional and technical- the functional include hcm, fico, material management, etc while the technical include ABAP, Business Intelligence, BASIS Components, etc.
I teach HCM but if you are not interested in HCM, I have other consultants that will teach you your interested field at a very give away price.
My digits is 08067476665-Deolu.
Re: SAP: Help Needed by oluwalewis(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Dwise11:
I also want to learn SAP
SAP FICO- Financial Accounting SAP HCM- Human Reources Management SAP S&grin- Sales and Distribution SAP MM- Material Management. These are functional Modules. what is your choice. My digits is 08067476665- Deolu.
Re: SAP: Help Needed by directonpc(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Op ur username sha. U don't need to know SAP before you kill urself sha.
Re: SAP: Help Needed by oluwalewis(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
euthanasia:
Hi Guys,

Hi,
I am Deolu and I can get you the necessary materials and IDES at a cheaper price.
i will be expecting your contact on 08067476665.
have a lovely day
Re: SAP: Help Needed by yorex2011: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
Check MacTay consulting's ilearn
http://mactayconsulting.com/ilearn

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Experiencing This **whogohost** Is Down And My Domains Not Active / Web Developers In Nigeria / Need Help With A Line Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.