Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,931 members, 7,848,773 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election (680 Views)

Kenya Presidential Election Cancelled By Supreme Court / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Ipobdevil: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
China’s ‘Monkey King’ predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN the US presidential election

Cheeky creature known for predicting Euro 2016 champs Portugal tips the Republican candidate to win White House race
BY NEAL BAKER 4th November 2016, 3:20 pm

DONALD J Trump WILL be the next President of the United States, according to a decree by China’s ‘Monkey King’.

Also known as Geda, the mystic monkey shot to fame for correctly tipping Portugal to win the Euro 2016 football championship last summer.

This time, when poised to choose between Trump and Hillary Clinton, the simian seer darted toward a cut-out of the Republican candidate.

Wearing a yellow shirt with his royal title proudly scrawled on the front, Geda took a “deliberate thought” before plumping for The Donald over Democrat Mrs Clinton.

And he couldn’t wait to congratulate Trump on his inevitable victory — sealing his approval with a kiss on the cardboard candidate’s lips.

Wise Geda, five, proved his worth in July when he was presented with the flags of Euro finalists Portugal and France with bananas attached to both.

Opting to eat the Portuguese fruit, Geda correctly predicted Christiano Ronaldo‘s side would go on to win 1-0.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2118303/donald-trump-us-election-2016-china-monkey-king/

Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Ipobdevil: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
I rather #StandwiththeMonkey than Tb Joshua

1 Like

Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
China monkey king need to be taken to T.B. Joshua's Synagogue for serious deliverance.

1 Like

Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by peckhamboi: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is what Nigerians like.

Monkey, Dolphins, Rat, Dog, Cat, Cow predict the winner.

They always care about prediction instead of working hard for their future.

1 Like

Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by saintjimos(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
I rather believe this monkey than TB joshua

FP biko
Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by saintjimos(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2016

FP biko
Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Ahmed0336(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
saintjimos:

FP biko
lol u funny o. As for me I no care who wins undecided

1 Like

Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 07, 2016
Dumb monkey...Trampy Trump will never be POTUS!
Re: China ‘monkey King’ Predicts Donald Trump WILL WIN The US Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
monkey won

(1) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2016 - Voters Speaks / ELECTION!! Will Ghana's President Suffer Fate As Goodluck Jonathan? / Ghanian Fight Dirty Online Over The New President’s Plagiarized Bush’s Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.