Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal (1850 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / GOOD NEWS: This Is The Current Canadian Visa Requirements / Common Job Interview Mistakes To Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
The first step is knowing if you are eligible to apply for your preferred visa category........

Answering These Three Question Will Proved Your Eligibility

1) Your purpose of traveling
2) How is your bank statement of account, is it buoyant enough for your application process.
(you need a minimum of one million five hundred thousand if applying for a visiting visa,
for study you need funds that will cover your tuition and maintenance ).
3) How is your travel history, if you have travel before good; if you not its a 50/50 game;
Reason is because Canada Embassy quickly disapproved fresh applicant, that people without
good travel history......
To get a more detail, free report forwarded to your email that contain a step by step guide
that will guarantee you a 95% success in your next application
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by citydove(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
State your qualifications, you never can tell who might see it and be interested to help you

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by bigtt76(f): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
You need to state your strength and weaknesses. Only then can one or any other render assistance.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by omatule2000(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Emeritusseun(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Mindfido:

Thank you I had B. Sc Mathematics.

u mean u 'had' it but u av lost it....lol....dat was on a lighter note...na i have Bsc maths u suppose write,..,ur prospective employer might be interested in ur Grammar or Englist too...i widh u luck bro....
U shud also state ur location....

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by citydove(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2016
bigtt76:
You need to state your strength and weaknesses. Only then can one or any other render assistance.
Those that say there are many graduates but quite a number of them ain't employable, don't think they are far from the truth. But sometimes the truth of the matter is these are the kind of people who end up having notable testimonies of getting jobs they ain't qualified for(Favor,destinyhelpers) or the employer overlooks the inefficiency,qualifications.

So Bro,to cut the long story short, this is a hint of how you state your storyline,it doesn't have to follow this pattern thou
State your name,course,grade(2-1 or 2-2),previous/number of experience,professional certification, the kind of jobs you want,can do...

And i believe God with you that a destiny helper will come your way soon...All the best

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Thank you for elaborating more on this. Sleep catch me i just sharply post that. I hope the OP would take note and do the needful.

Mindfido:

Tnx I graduated with B.Sc Maths

citydove:

Those that say there are many graduates but quite a number of them ain't employable, don't think they are far from the truth. But sometimes the truth of the matter is these are the kind of people who end up having notable testimonies of getting jobs they ain't qualified for(Favor,destinyhelpers) or the employer overlooks the inefficiency,qualifications.

So Bro,to cut the long story short, this is a hint of how you state your storyline,it doesn't have to follow this pattern thou
State your name,course,grade(2-1 or 2-2),previous/number of experience,professional certification, the kind of jobs you want,can do...

And i believe God with you that a destiny helper will come your way soon...All the best
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2016
citydove:

Tnx I have updated d post.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Feli2015: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Join MMM and get 30% of ur contribution and bonuses. It will help u from begging till u get a better job. I share in ur burden. Whatsapp me for more details. 08033093049
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by m90210: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2016
Send your resume to morrisinv@live.com. Someone I know is recruiting for the role of direct sales

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Feli2015:
Join MMM and get 30% of ur contribution and bonuses. It will help u from begging till u get a better job. I share in ur burden. Whatsapp me for more details. 08033093049

Yeah have heard of it, once i get a job and decent savings i will invest.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by ChrisMaven(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
send your CV to jobs@tate-bridges.com
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
ChrisMaven:
send your CV to jobs@tate-bridges.com

Ok
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Eeldmtrack: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Send your C.V to info@decormastersltd.com and exclusiveeducare@gmail.com
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by NwaTeacher1: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Send your cv to vernanayo@gmail.com
Re: How To Avoid Canadian Visa Refusal by Mindfido(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

4 Vacancies At Swiss Pharma Nigeria Limited (swipha) / Ongoing Recruitment At BGI Energy Services Limited / Guys I Need Ur Help....it My First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.