Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Warning To All The Christians Here...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All The Christians Here...... (2422 Views)

Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2016
I did not write this piece to convince atheist, Muslims, and others. I wrote this to the Christians here. Before the warning, pls read this first.

1.Jesus said I and my father are one. John 10:30. The Jews wanted to stone his for this because they knew the implication of what he said. See John 10 vs 38. They said "thou makes thyself God"....

2. John 1 vs 1. In the beginning was the WORD. And the word was with God. and the WORD was GOD..in Verse 14, " The WORD (which was God) was made FLESH and DWELL among us.J Jesus was the flesh, a physical image of God.

3. Jesus said "Before Abraham, I Am" right before Abraham....and in John 1 , "all things were made by him" Genesis 1 vs 1. come, let US make man in OUR image.
4. Colossians 1, 14.... talked about blood and forgiveness of sins..and in vs 15, who is the image of the invincible God. In 16, "all things were created by him"............he raised the dead, in the Quran, he created a bird from the mud and breathe life into it....and most of all, HE FORGIVES SINS..."son, your sins are forgiven"....

These are the evidences of Jesus being God.

THIS IS THE WARNING.......
1. STOP TRYING to convince anyone to believe in Christ.. It is the work of the Holy spirit. let the spirit draws whoever he wills.Your job is to preach...and before you do, make sure you have the WORD in you to the FULLNESS.There are different types of people here..... Satanist, atheist, etc.

2. If you don't have the WORD in its fullness yet, study your Bible instead of Reading posts that can corrupt your believe...I tell you, some powers are here with fake doctrines from hell. If you are not strong enough,.....

3.And if you have the WORD and you preach do not persuade. If the person decides not to believe, leave him alone......Jesus said "dust your feet and leave" don't engage in any discussion that will sway u away....
Regardless of whom you are, Satanist, Christian, Muslims, pagans, atheists, etc... ONE DAY, YOU Will BREATHE Your LAST BREATH AND THEN, WHATEVER FOLLOWS IS YOUR CROSS TO CARRY.

I am not on nairaland to preach. You have heard the gospel.....There is no point to repeat it.... Other people in the corners of the earth who have not heard should be preached to.. That is our work as Christians

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by faladeSM1132(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Glory be to God almighty for this message

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2016
faladeSM1132:
Glory be to God almighty for this message

Glory, Honour and Adoration be to him, who is able to give life, who is able to forgive sins, and who Was and is, and is to come.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
The spirit of man can get knowledge from the spirit of God..God has spoken. pls yield.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Slikbae: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bless you!! I was going create a similar thread but you just saved me the stress cuz you already addressed what I wanted to.

Any christian who says Jesus isn't God is not a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Slikbae:
Bless you!! I was going create a similar thread but you just saved me the stress cuz you already addressed what I wanted to.

Any christian who says Jesus isn't God is not a christian.

That is it. I will work out my salvation with fear and trembling.....no time for idle arguments with someone who has heard the gospel and still gave his soul to the devil.. High powers are here....I won't give them a chance

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by tartar9(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
In the eyes of the jews and their holy book which you fraudulently use-He was antithesis of long established jewish beliefs.How can you be sure then if he wasn't just another false prophet

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by DoctorAlien(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:
In the eyes of the jews and their holy book which you fraudulently use-He was antithesis of long established jewish beliefs.How can you be sure then if he wasn't just another false prophet

Can you point out a single biblical criterion which Jesus does not fulfil as the Messiah?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by EyeHateGod: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Can you point out a single biblical criterion which Jesus does not fulfil as the Messiah?
you want to Bring Your lies Into this Thread Again??
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

No comment sir.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
tartar9:

I am not here to preach or debate sir.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by raphieMontella: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
DoctorAlien:

aaaah..
Did he fulfil any to begin with?
One?
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

aaaah..
Did he fulfil any to begin with?
One?

This thread is not about proving anything... there is nothing to prove here. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2016
The best way to get knowledge is to seek it.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by LiberaDeus: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Originakalokalo:
I did not write this piece to convince atheist, Muslims, and others. I wrote this to the Christians here. Before the warning, pls read this first.

1.Jesus said I and my father are one. John 10:30. The Jews wanted to stone his for this because they knew the implication of what he said. See John 10 vs 38. They said "thou makes thyself God"....

2. John 1 vs 1. In the beginning was the WORD. And the word was with God. and the WORD was GOD..in Verse 14, " The WORD (which was God) was made FLESH and DWELL among us.J Jesus was the flesh, a physical image of God.

3. Jesus said "Before Abraham, I Am" right before Abraham....and in John 1 , "all things were made by him" Genesis 1 vs 1. come, let US make man in OUR image.
4. Colossians 1, 14.... talked about blood and forgiveness of sins..and in vs 15, who is the image of the invincible God. In 16, "all things were created by him"............he raised the dead, in the Quran, he created a bird from the mud and breathe life into it....and most of all, HE FORGIVES SINS..."son, your sins are forgiven"....

1. STOP TRYING to convince anyone to believe in Christ.. It is the work of the Holy spirit. let the spirit draws whoever he wills.Your job is to preach...and before you do, make sure you have the WORD in you to the FULLNESS.There are different types of people here..... Satanist, atheist, etc.

2. If you don't have the WORD in its fullness yet, study your Bible instead of Reading posts that can corrupt your believe...I tell you, some powers are here with fake doctrines from hell. If you are not strong enough,.....

3.And if you have the WORD and you preach do not persuade. If the person decides not to believe, leave him alone......Jesus said "dust your feet and leave" don't engage in any discussion that will sway u away....
Regardless of whom you are, Satanist, Christian, Muslims, pagans, atheists, etc... ONE DAY, YOU Will BREATHE Your LAST BREATH AND THEN, WHATEVER FOLLOWS IS YOUR CROSS TO CARRY.

I am not on nairaland to preach. You have heard the gospel.....There is no point to repeat it.... Other people in the corners of the earth who have not heard should be preached to.. That is our work as Christians

I believe in summary what you are trying to say is that Christians here should preach without listening to the view points of freethinkers. You want Christians to talk and others to listen but you don't want others to talk and Christians to listen.

You talk about corrupting your belief. Well let me tell you something, if you believe in the truth you do not need to fight to maintain that belief , the truth is strong enough to fight for itself. Do we have to argue about the sun existing? Capital no, that's because the sun's existence comes with undeniable proof, no one can corrupt your belief in the sun. That the same for every true claim in the world, you don't have to use faith or reconvince yourself every Sunday cos the truth will and must fight for itself. I don't mean proving itself after you die like most religious people claim. I mean proving itself everyday.

You might say the existence of nature proves your god everyday, I think the existence of life only stands as a possible proof for a creator. But then the question now comes, which creator ? This is where your blind faith comes in to believe that it was the god of the ancient Jews or maybe the Arabs or Indians.

My point is, when a claim is exposed to other claims and such a claim is shaken or threatened into oblivion then that claim is most likely false. Truth will and must fight for itself. So you believe god really wants you to make heaven and also loves you but he can't just make it clear for everyone of you Christians once and for all. He can't give you undiluted indisputable proof that would never be threatened by atheistic claims. That my friend is a contradiction.
In summary, light will prevail where darkness exists. Religions claim to be the light but they continuously run away from different ideas, just like bats or vampires that cant last in the sunlight. Bring your ideas and claims to the light and battleground of reason and watch it vanquish before superior logic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2016
LiberaDeus:

I believe in summary what you are trying to say is that Christians here should preach without listening to the view points of freethinkers. You want Christians to talk and others to listen but you don't want others to talk and Christians to listen.

You talk about corrupting your belief. Well let me tell you something, if you believe in the truth you do not need to fight to maintain that belief , the truth is strong enough to fight for itself. Do we have to argue about the sun existing? Capital no, that's because the sun's existence comes with undeniable proof, no one can corrupt your belief in the sun. That the same for every true claim in the world, you don't have to use faith or reconvince yourself every Sunday cos the truth will and must fight for itself. I don't mean proving itself after you die like most religious people claim. I mean proving itself everyday.

You might say the existence of nature proves your god everyday, I think the existence of life only stands as a possible proof for a creator. But then the question now comes, which creator ? This is where your blind faith comes in to believe that it was the god of the ancient Jews or maybe the Arabs or Indians.

My point is, when a claim is exposed to other claims and such a claim is shaken or threatened into oblivion then that claim is most likely false. Truth will and must fight for itself. So you believe god really wants you to make heaven and also loves you but he can't just make it clear for everyone of you Christians once and for all. He can't give you undiluted indisputable proof that would never be threatened by atheistic claims. That my friend is a contradiction.
In summary, light will prevail where darkness exists. Religions claim to be the light but they continuously run away from different ideas, just like bats or vampires that cant last in the sunlight. Bring your ideas and claims to the light and battleground of reason and watch it vanquish before superior logic.
. ....Ok

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2016
The high priest enters the Holy of holies (second tebarnacle)to sacrifice blood for the sins of the people and of himself. this happens once in a year...... Jesus came and died and the veil that separates the first tebarnacle from the second got torn..

. Priesthood sessions ended and the blood of Jesus Christ became the sacrifice.... without which there is remission of sins.....The spirit of God then moved from earthly tebarnacle to human tebarnacle......

Remember, in Psalms, David prophesied that Christ was made a priest in the order of Melchizedek.....He is now our high priest.....God also promised a new covenant..... where no one will teach another and say no the Lord...."for all shall know me"...

Without the blood of Jesus Christ, your sins remain.

This is not logic......this is a mystery...The spirit of a man can only know the things of men.....the spirit of God searches all things......so, you cannot convince a man to know the things of God.....

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by oaroloye(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
SHALOM!

Originakalokalo:

Arrogant people like yourself just grab on to one part of one topic, and build a theory on it, but ignore all the Scriptures that debunk their dumb theory.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

“JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged;
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote
out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

I am certain that I have talked to you before- when I knocked your head, I got a splinter.

YAHSHUA SAYING HE AND THE FATHER WERE "ONE" DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WERE "ONE PERSON," NOR EQUAL PERSONS.

The covetous Jews merely twisted his words, to create an excuse to kill him and his Disciples, and take their stuff as spoils-of-war.

. JOHN 17:20-23.

[color=#99000]20. "Neither pray I for these alone,
but for them also
which shall believe on me
through their Word;
21. "That they all may be one;
as Thou, Father,
art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also
may be one in us:
that the World may believe
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and Thou in me,
that they may be made
Perfect in one;
and that the World may know
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,
as thou hast loved me."[/color]

YAHSHUA PRAYED THAT ALL OF THE CHURCH BE "ONE."

Does that mean that we would all be one and the same person?

Or equal people?

Or equal with God?

Are UNBELIEVERS going to interpret The Word of God for us, now?

. JOHN 1:1-14.

IN The Beginning was The Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was in
The Beginning with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without Him
was not any thing made
that was made.
4. In Him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And the light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness comprehended it not.
6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.
7. The same came for a witness,
to bear witness of The Light,
that all men through him might believe.
8. He was not That Light,
but was sent
to bear witness of That Light.
9. That was the true Light,
Which lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.
10. He was in the World,
and the World was made by him,
and the World knew him not.
11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he Power
to become the Sons of God,
even to them that believe on his Name:
13. Which were Born, not of blood,
nor of the Will of the Flesh,
nor of the Will of Man,
but of God.
14. And the Word was made Flesh,
and dwelt among us,
[and we beheld his Glory,
the Glory as of
the only begotten of the Father,]
full of Grace and Truth.

YAHSHUA HAD BEEN GOD, BEFORE HE CAME TO THE EARTH- but he was NOT unique in THAT regard: SO WAS EVERYONE ELSE.

The difference between Yahshua and other men, was that HE REMEMBERED BEING WITH GOD.

. JOHN 16:23-27.

23. "And in That Day
ye shall ask me Nothing.
Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'WHATSOEVER YE SHALL
ASK THE FATHER
IN MY NAME,
HE WILL GIVE IT YOU.'

24. "Hitherto have ye asked
Nothing in my Name:
ask, and ye shall Receive,
that your Joy may be Full.
25. "These things have I
Spoken unto you in Proverbs:
but the time cometh,
when I shall no more
Speak unto you in Proverbs,
but I shall Shew you
plainly of The Father.
26. "At That Day ye shall ask
in my Name:
and I say not unto you,
that I will pray The Father for you:
27. "For The Father himself loveth you,
because ye have loved me,
and have believed
that I came out from God."

. JOHN 17:5.

5. "And now, O Father,
Glorify Thou me
with Thine own Self
with The Glory
Which I had with Thee
before the World was."

YAHSHUA DID NOT CREATE THE WORLD: THE LOGOS DID.

THE UNBEGOTTEN Son of God.

If YAHSHUA had preached any such things to his Disciples on Earth, all ofnbthem would have been summarily executed.

The Qur'an story is bogus.

KID YAHSHUA HAD NO POWERS.

NO THEY ARE NOT: YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU.

. MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and spake unto them,
Saying,
"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto The End of The World." Amen.

. MARK 16:14-20.

14. Afterward he appeared
unto the eleven as they sat at meat,
and upbraided them with their unbelief
and hardness of heart,
because they believed not them
which had seen him
after he was risen.
15. And he said unto them,
"Go ye into all the World,
and preach the Gospel
to every creature.
16. "He that believeth
and is baptized shall be Saved;
but he that believeth not
shall be Damned.
17. "And these Signs
shall follow them that believe;

'IN MY NAME
SHALL THEY CAST OUT DEVILS;
THEY SHALL SPEAK
WITH NEW TONGUES;
18. 'THEY SHALL TAKE UP SERPENTS;
AND IF THEY DRINK ANY DEADLY THING,
IT SHALL NOT HURT THEM;
THEY SHALL LAY HANDS
ON THE SICK,
AND THE SHALL RECOVER.' "

19. So then after the Lord
had spoken unto them,
he was received up into Heaven,
and sat on the Right Hand of God.
20. And they went forth,
and preached every where,
the Lord working with them,
and confirming the Word
with Signs following. Amen.

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Deicide: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

Arrogant people like yourself just grab on to one part of one topic, and build a theory on it, but ignore all the Scriptures that debunk their dumb theory.

ye shall be judged;

OUT OF THINE EYE;'

5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,

I am certain that I have talked to you before- when I knocked your head, I got a splinter.

YAHSHUA SAYING HE AND THE FATHER WERE "ONE" DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY WERE "ONE PERSON," NOR EQUAL PERSONS.

The covetous Jews merely twisted his words, to create an excuse to kill him and his Disciples, and take their stuff as spoils-of-war.

. [colorr=#990000]JOHN 17:20-23.[/color]

but for them also
through their Word;
as Thou, Father,
art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also
may be one in us:
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and Thou in me,
that they may be made
Perfect in one;
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,

Or equal people?

Or equal with God?

Quoting Scriptures To convince Atheist Is Like Trying To use Water To Fry Egg...

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

ye shall be judged;

OUT OF THINE EYE;'

5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
to cast out the mote
unto the dogs,
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,

. [colorr=#990000]JOHN 17:20-23.[/color]

but for them also
through their Word;
as Thou, Father,
art in me,
and I in Thee,
that they also
may be one in us:
that Thou hast sent me.
22. "And The Glory
Which thou gavest me
I have given them;
that they may be one,
even as we are one:
23. "I in them,
and Thou in me,
that they may be made
Perfect in one;
that Thou hast sent me,
and hast loved them,

Or equal people?

Or equal with God?

OK........
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Quoting Scriptures To convince Atheist Is Like Trying To use Water To Fry Egg...

I don't have the time... just show me someone who has not heard the gospel.....then I will start preaching immediately...
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Billions already believe......more will

The spirit of Truth will draw men to himself...

This is my wish for That atheists and Satanist
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by hopefulLandlord: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Originakalokalo:
Billions already believe......more will

The spirit of Truth will draw men to himself...

This is my wish for That atheists and Satanist

do you know....

that "billions" believe in Mohamed being the prophet of god?

that "Billions" believe in the Hindu Trimurti?

that there was a time Everyone on earth thought the earth was flat and the sun revolves around the earth?

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

do you know....

that "billions" believe in Mohamed being the prophet of god?

that "Billions" believe in the Hindu Trimurti?

that there was a time Everyone on earth thought the earth was flat and the sun revolves around the earth?

Yea. But you shall know the TRUTH.......and it shall set u FREE.......dats one of the attributes of the TRUTH. Freedom. Freedom from fear, Sin, and Death.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by bennyann: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
It wasn't Flesh and blood that reveal this unto you, that inspire you to warn the Christians on nairaland and also motivate you to post it.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
bennyann:
It wasn't Flesh and blood that reveal this unto you, that inspire you to warn the Christians on nairaland and also motivate you to post it.

God bless you.

Bless u too sir.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by skeendyke: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op, very wonderful piece. I have always maintained the same opinion - Christians should never try to persuade non-believers. That's the job of the Holy Spirit. Ours is to preach the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
" A certain Pharisee rose and said.....Leave these men (the disciples) alone. If what they are doing is of men then it shall not stand...... Behold it stands.....

Jesus died preaching, 3120 rose on the day of Pentecost....... Christ will be preached.......

Lastly, Cornelius was a good man, he gave alms....and pray to God.....he didn't know Jesus...and good works is not enough......

But because the Father has drawn him, An angel instructed him to send for Peter...dat Peter will tell him what to do.......So, if you truly believe in God, the only true God, Jesus will be revealed to you.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Originakalokalo:

But where does that leave the Jéhovah witnesses, who categorically says JESUS IS NOT AND NEVER GOD.

Are they now sub-atheistic group?
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
akintom:

But where does that leave the Jéhovah witnesses, who categorically says JESUS IS NOT AND NEVER GOD.

Are they now sub-atheistic group?

1. Thomas said..... my Lord and my God... after he saw the marks of the nails......Jesus did not correct him.... Many times, the disciples fell down and worshiped Jesus...... Search the Bible on this yourself... Jesus did not correct them.
2. Someone worshiped Peter, and he rejected it.

ANY DOCTRINE, dat tends to "reduce Jesus" who the HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF SHALL GLORIFY, IS OF THE DEVIL...... I am a redeem worker, if any DOCTRINE comes from redeem tomorrow, and is not in line with the Bible, I will not accept it. Even if it comes from daddy G.O himself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? / New Album Download: Maverick City Volume 3 Part 2 By Maverick City Music / Why Do Atheists Make Fun Of Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.