Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies (25978 Views)

AY Makun Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Rechael Okonkwo Celebrates August Meeting With Dano Milk In Ogidi (photos) / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
What a good way to celebrate one's birthday.. God pls bless me so i can do more.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by wonlasewonimi: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
He is mouthed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by meettosin87(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
JOIN THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF SILENT ENTREPRENEURS who make huge money every week via bulk sms business.

We Setup One BulkSMS Portal With Diverse Sources Of Income For You
Unlimited Resellers: Your bulk sms portal is multi-functional as it supports sub-resellers who will be buying from you. Another amazing fact is that your sub-resellers can also have resellers under them and on and on like that without having any adverse effect on your own website.
Voucher Management System: Your bulk sms portal supports voucher recharge which allows you to create vouchers like that of the telecommunications companies and sell offline thus creating a larger marketing opportunity for you.
Secured Online Payment System: Members of your website can buy sms with their ATM card (depending on the plan you pay for).
Content Management System: This implies you can edit everything on the portal to suit your needs. We'll show you how to do that.
Open Gateway: It is not compulsory you use our own gateway. You can use anyone you choose (However, we advise you ensure the gateway you choose guarantee the delivery of your sms else you will be out of business before you have even started).
NationWide GSM Database Sorted By Local Governments: This is the added advantage you have as we give you for FREE, this premium database which you can resell over and over again to your sub-resellers or end users.

And Most Importantly,
Our After-Sales Support Which Is One Of Our Unique Business Pillars.
NOT TO WORRY, our Detailed Marketing Video & E-Book Guide will help you tremendously. Once you go through it and take MASSIVE ACTION, you can be very sure of making MONEY OVER AND OVER AGAIN on a consistent basis.
Take action NOW and make that decision to be in control of your future finances with your own very business! Whether you are offline or online, you have to be able to secure and control your own finances. Owning your own business JUST LIKE THIS ONE will help you achieve this. With you owning this bulk sms services business, you are not at the mercy of everyone.

NOW IS THE TIME TO START YOUR OWN BULK SMS SERVICES BUSINESS!!

You can get started NOW!!!

From here, THE CHOICE Is up to you...
I'm patiently waiting to help you create the future you desire. Grab this opportunity now with your two hands and live the life you've been dreaming of.

Warning: To ensure you don't miss out, text "Set Up My Portal" to 08186044314 NOW!!! as the number of people to have this business setup are few.

Connect with me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/colonycare Whatsapp: 08124884650 | www.bansmsg.com
P.S. If you ask me, I'll tell you this is one business you must regret later if you don't pop in right away. If you do need any further explanation, simply call our number, 08186044314
www.bansmsg.com

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by armadeo(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pavore9:
It means he acted Living in bondage in his early 20's!

I really am shocked. Living in bondage came out early 90s. That 24yrs ago making him 24 when he acted that movie.

That dude didn't look 24 then.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by elotajohn1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Uncle Ken so you have decided to bring out the Lai Mohammed in you? Which one is 48years abi na Nollywood age?

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by Odogwuskido(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
EastGold:
Wetin consign me?
Wish him well
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by SMT042(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
LIAR . COM
ANDY IS A LYING LAWYER . HOW CAN YU SAY DAT YU ARE 48 WEN ACTUALLY U ARE IN UR EARLY 50's.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates His 48th Birthday With Motherless Babies by Rano85(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Airforce1:
I knew INDOMIE would be among the things he donated
Dat one na banker na. Beta 2sure. Infact, 3direct sef.

Top 5 Fresh Musicians Already Taking Over The Nigeria Music Industry - 9jaflaver / Idowu Vincent, Those Father: "How I Trained Tboss & Her Siblings In School" / Joe Abdallah's Father Is Dead (Photos)