Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election (1101 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by yeyeboi(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Hillary Clinton gets indicted and true to Trump campaign promise, the witch gets her ass thrown in jail

1 Like

Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by madridguy(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Trump moves in on the greasey Arab shieks sponsoring global terrorism

Hits them where it hurts most

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477038_trumpbombs_jpegcf2c19b0d70e15a37b2cd8293ee0892c
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by Kingsley1000(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2016
the greatest historic mistake Americans will make is voting Hillary Clinton ,the likes of china and russia will take over as world power

1 Like

Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by drss2(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2016
APCHaram:
Hillary Clinton gets indicted and true to Trump campaign promise, the witch gets her ass thrown in jail

hahahhahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by MarysMeal: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2016
This one go sit down for one tiny room dey carry u.s. mata 4 head like gala. This one na real joblessness o cheesy.

You go cry come Nov 9.
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2016
MarysMeal:
This one go sit down for one tiny room dey carry u.s. mata 4 head like gala. This one na real joblessness o cheesy.

You go cry come Nov 9.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477098_1457521163430_jpeg57646bac9b2172f39f3fc45cd2677605
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by drss2(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Kingsley1000:
the greatest historic mistake Americans will make is voting Hillary Clinton ,the likes of china and russia will take over as world power
again not to mention dat russia will use hillary like football to get her do wat they want. she will be a willing puppet in their hands cos they ar in possession of her deleted emails. daming classified emails dat will be too catastrophic for her presidency (if she's elected) wen released to d public n d negative consequence it will have on america's security.
if americans know wat is good for dem, if america don't want a president dat will dance to d tune of russia, if americans want a president dat will not be a willing puppet to any con3 in d world, d person they should vote for is Donald Trump.
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by APCHaram: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
grin

Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by MarysMeal: 10:29am On Nov 07, 2016
Why on earth will people carry watin no concern dem 4 head?

All I know is that Hillary is crushing to victory on Nov.

ApcHaram, drss I don't how u guys will feel come that day.
I will be here to laugh u @ drss2, don't change ur signature o
Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by drss2(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2016
MarysMeal:

i will be here on nairaland celebrating Trump's victory with Champaign. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headlines From Aftermath Of The US Election by chansmokers: 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
MarysMeal:

Are you high on oshogbo weed

(1) (Reply)

Cameroonians Mock Minister For Bowing To Greet Pres. Paul Biya - PICS / Five Countries Meet To Decide Action Against Iran / Unbelievable. Guess The Former Name Of Bill Gates And Melinda Gates Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.