Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? (2613 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Who Was Muhammad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by ajiboye007(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2016
WAS JESUS SENT TO JEWS ONLY?
Muslims have made the above topic their favorite, misquoting the Bible and trying to discredit Christ as savior for mankind.
One may ask: "Why is the Muslim so obsessed with whom Christ was sent to even though he claims he believes in Jesus.
Answer : the entire life of the Muslim and his goal lies in how he can discredit the Bible and discredit the mission of Christ.
After doing that he will then bring in his prophet Mohammad and claim that Mohammad is sent for all mankind so one has no option but to believe in him
By doing so, he creates a false platform for which he can stand on to spread his religion.
Consistency, truth and sincerity is sacrificed for his ego and cult.
Let's go deep into both The Holy Bible and the Koran to silence these Islamic propagandists once and for all...
Trust me... You will never regret reading.
THE HOLY BIBLE.
The Bible prophesied Christ as the saviour for all mankind even as Christ was a baby. The righteous servant of God named Simeon led by the spirit prophesied as follows:
Luke 2:30:32
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation (Christ)
31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of #all #people ;
32 A light to lighten the #Gentiles , and the glory of thy people Israel.
----------
In the book of Mathew 15, an event occurred between Christ and a woman... This event is taken out of context by Muslims and has become their favorite verse they misquote to deny the universality of Christ.
To understand this chapter and verse.. One must note the following :
a) Christ in his human nature was born into a Jewish family
b) The Bible makes it clear salvation comes from the Jews
c) The Jews were expecting the Messiah and saviour for centuries. Luke 2:25,3:5
d)The Jews believed the Messiah will be a Messiah exclusively for Jews.
In verse 22 of Matthew 15, a woman (gentile or non Jew) approached Christ to deliver her daughter of evil spirit. In verse 23 and 24 the disciples asked Jesus to sack the woman, Christ then echoed the believe of the Jews.... "I am sent to the lost sheep of Israel only" .
In verse 25-27, the woman persisted and refused to move away... She worshipped Christ and still refused to be discouraged by what Christ told her...
In verse 28, Christ praised her and said..
"great is your faith woman" and He immediately healed her daughter of her ailment.
From the above, any mind seeking the truth will note the following:
1)The disciples themselves believed Christ won't help the woman because she is not a Jew so they told Jesus to sack her.
2) Christ then tested the faith of the woman further by repeating the Jewish belief of the messiah coming for only Jews.
3) The woman had great faith, she scored 100% in her test. Even though she was a gentile... Christ immediately healed her daughter .
4)The belief of the gentile woman in Christ and Christ response to the woman by healing her daughter makes total nonsense of any Islamic lies that Jesus was sent to only Jews.
To hear from the mouth of Christ himself lets read the Bible further...
John 8:12
... When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the
#world . Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
1 John 2:2, Christ came to serve everyone.
Acts 2:21
Everyone who calls on the name of Jesus shall be saved.
Mathew 28:9
Christ commissioned and tasked his disciples to preach the gospel in the whole world.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
THE KORAN
Christians might ask.... Where did the Muslim get the idea that Jesus was sent to only Jews....? The Koran also spoke about a certain Issah which Muslims explain as Christ Jesus... Did their Koran teach them that Jesus is sent to only Jews?
The answer is emphatic NO...
Anytme Muslims claim Jesus was sent to only Jews... They are in effect insulting their own Koran.. They are in clear contradiction in what their own Koran says about Jesus and his mission..
Q. 19:21
He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him (Jesus) a # revelation
#for #mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
----------------
From this Koran verse, Allah, the God of islam says Jesus will be a revelation and a sign for mankind... Not Jews only, not gentiles only but for the whole mankind.
In simple terms the Koran says Jesus was sent to all humans on earth.
Let's ask..... According to the Koran is Mohammad the prophet of Islam whom Muslims are on a mission to discredit the universality of Christ so they can impose this Mohammad within, sent for all mankind?
Q. 13:7
"(Mohammed) You are only a Warner and for every nation there is a guide."
---------------
The principle given by the Quran here proves that as per his own standards Mohammed can only be a guide for his nation i.e. Arabs.
Q. 14:4
"And we have sent no messenger but with the language of his people, that he might make (the message) clear for them."
-----------------
This principle also proves that as per his own standards Mohammed can #ONLY be a guide for Arabic speaking people.
Q. 42:7
"And thus we have revealed to you an Arabic Quran, so that you may warn the mother of the cities (Makkah) and those around her." (42:7)
----------------
The above verse clearly show that Mohammed claims to have received a revelation in Arabic to warn people of Makkah and those living close to it, of course the Arabic speaking people.
-----------------
May the Good Lord grant us understanding and deliver is from the falsehood and lies packaged as the truth yet full of deceit..
Amen.

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by slyng(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by slyng(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Op why did you leave out Quran 21 vs 107. It's also a guide. Pls quote it
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by abduljabbar4(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol the op seems to be confused. Ever heard of Ulul azm? Go and make proper research bro.

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
ajiboye007:
WAS JESUS SENT TO JEWS ONLY?
Muslims have made the above topic their favorite, misquoting the Bible and trying to discredit Christ as savior for mankind.
One may ask: "Why is the Muslim so obsessed with whom Christ was sent to even though he claims he believes in Jesus.
Answer : the entire life of the Muslim and his goal lies in how he can discredit the Bible and discredit the mission of Christ.
After doing that he will then bring in his prophet Mohammad and claim that Mohammad is sent for all mankind so one has no option but to believe in him
By doing so, he creates a false platform for which he can stand on to spread his religion.
Consistency, truth and sincerity is sacrificed for his ego and cult.
Let's go deep into both The Holy Bible and the Koran to silence these Islamic propagandists once and for all...
Trust me... You will never regret reading.
THE HOLY BIBLE.
The Bible prophesied Christ as the saviour for all mankind even as Christ was a baby. The righteous servant of God named Simeon led by the spirit prophesied as follows:
Luke 2:30:32
For mine eyes have seen thy salvation (Christ)
31 Which thou hast prepared before the face of #all #people ;
32 A light to lighten the #Gentiles , and the glory of thy people Israel.
----------
In the book of Mathew 15, an event occurred between Christ and a woman... This event is taken out of context by Muslims and has become their favorite verse they misquote to deny the universality of Christ.
To understand this chapter and verse.. One must note the following :
a) Christ in his human nature was born into a Jewish family
b) The Bible makes it clear salvation comes from the Jews
c) The Jews were expecting the Messiah and saviour for centuries. Luke 2:25,3:5
d)The Jews believed the Messiah will be a Messiah exclusively for Jews.
In verse 22 of Matthew 15, a woman (gentile or non Jew) approached Christ to deliver her daughter of evil spirit. In verse 23 and 24 the disciples asked Jesus to sack the woman, Christ then echoed the believe of the Jews.... "I am sent to the lost sheep of Israel only" .
In verse 25-27, the woman persisted and refused to move away... She worshipped Christ and still refused to be discouraged by what Christ told her...
In verse 28, Christ praised her and said..
"great is your faith woman" and He immediately healed her daughter of her ailment.
From the above, any mind seeking the truth will note the following:
1)The disciples themselves believed Christ won't help the woman because she is not a Jew so they told Jesus to sack her.
2) Christ then tested the faith of the woman further by repeating the Jewish belief of the messiah coming for only Jews.
3) The woman had great faith, she scored 100% in her test. Even though she was a gentile... Christ immediately healed her daughter .
4)The belief of the gentile woman in Christ and Christ response to the woman by healing her daughter makes total nonsense of any Islamic lies that Jesus was sent to only Jews.
To hear from the mouth of Christ himself lets read the Bible further...
John 8:12
... When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the
#world . Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
1 John 2:2, Christ came to serve everyone.
Acts 2:21
Everyone who calls on the name of Jesus shall be saved.
Mathew 28:9
Christ commissioned and tasked his disciples to preach the gospel in the whole world.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
THE KORAN
Christians might ask.... Where did the Muslim get the idea that Jesus was sent to only Jews....? The Koran also spoke about a certain Issah which Muslims explain as Christ Jesus... Did their Koran teach them that Jesus is sent to only Jews?
The answer is emphatic NO...
Anytme Muslims claim Jesus was sent to only Jews... They are in effect insulting their own Koran.. They are in clear contradiction in what their own Koran says about Jesus and his mission..
Q. 19:21
He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him (Jesus) a # revelation
#for #mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained.
----------------
From this Koran verse, Allah, the God of islam says Jesus will be a revelation and a sign for mankind... Not Jews only, not gentiles only but for the whole mankind.
In simple terms the Koran says Jesus was sent to all humans on earth.
Let's ask..... According to the Koran is Mohammad the prophet of Islam whom Muslims are on a mission to discredit the universality of Christ so they can impose this Mohammad within, sent for all mankind?
Q. 13:7
"(Mohammed) You are only a Warner and for every nation there is a guide."
---------------
The principle given by the Quran here proves that as per his own standards Mohammed can only be a guide for his nation i.e. Arabs.
Q. 14:4
"And we have sent no messenger but with the language of his people, that he might make (the message) clear for them."
-----------------
This principle also proves that as per his own standards Mohammed can #ONLY be a guide for Arabic speaking people.
Q. 42:7
"And thus we have revealed to you an Arabic Quran, so that you may warn the mother of the cities (Makkah) and those around her." (42:7)
----------------
The above verse clearly show that Mohammed claims to have received a revelation in Arabic to warn people of Makkah and those living close to it, of course the Arabic speaking people.
-----------------
May the Good Lord grant us understanding and deliver is from the falsehood and lies packaged as the truth yet full of deceit..
Amen.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Scholar8200(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
This much I know, that God promised that all the nations of the World would be blessed by Abraham's Seed and that was Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World!
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by annunaki2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Apart from baseless claims by mohammed himself, there is no evidence from mohammed or even Islamic sources that mohammed was a local prophet talkless of a universal one. And please no Muslim should come here and claim that the quoran is the evidence as the quoran is not only inconsistent, contradictory and poorly written with no chronology, it's the worst piece of literature ever concocted and could not possibly have been authored by an intellectual talkless of a divine being.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by EyeHateGod: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Scholar8200:

This much I know, that God promised that all the nations of the World would be blessed by Abraham's Seed and that was Jesus Christ, the Saviour of the World!
I Thought It was Krishina?

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by true2god: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I Thought It was Krishina?
Mohammed can best be described as an Arab tribal leader, a warlord and a great strategist. He is not a kind man let alone a prophet. In this modern world, Mohammed will be serving a life sentence for war crime and incitement to violence (Quran 9:5, Qur'an 8:60, Quran 8:39, Quran 2:191-92, Quran 9:5, sahih bukhari 4:52:220).
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by EyeHateGod: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
true2god:
Mohammed can best be described as an Arab tribal leader, a warlord and a great strategist. He is not a kind man let alone a prophet. In this modern world, Mohammed will be serving a life sentence for war crime and incitement to violence (Quran 9:5, Qur'an 8:60, Quran 8:39, Quran 2:191-92, Quran 9:5, sahih bukhari 4:52:220).
LOL Like some Messiah In the Jewish Mythology Didn't do Worse
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by true2god: 4:49am On Nov 08, 2016
EyeHateGod:

LOL Like some Messiah In the Jewish Mythology Didn't do Worse
We are discussing Mohammed bro. You claim to hate God, why are you obsessed with God and religion?
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by EyeHateGod: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2016
true2god:
We are discussing Mohammed bro. You claim to hate God, why are you obsessed with God and religion?
I Know Why i Use this Moniker don't Even Go there...
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2016
aminusanti:

Everyone should watch out for this guy. He has booked a space and will be back with copy and paste junk from threads that have been trashed to be false and lies.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by annunaki2(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Everyone should watch out for this guy. He has booked a space and will be back with copy and paste junk from threads that have been trashed to be false and lies.

I thought I was the only one that noticed, the silly boy is notorious for spamming threads with long meaningless copy and paste posts full of al taquiya. I never bother to read his thrash, I just skip it anytime I come across his obtuse nonsense.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by twozero(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

DECEIVERS!
we all know your type..
u just can't face him with your bullsh*t lies thats why u are now applying this escape method. he is using your own bible whip you pipu and u are here talking bullsh*t..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by twozero(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
annunaki2:

I thought I was the only one that noticed, the silly boy is notorious for spamming threads with long meaningless copy and paste posts full of al taquiya. I never bother to read his thrash, I just skip it anytime I come across his obtuse nonsense.
you are thousands miles away from the truth.
your hate towards islam & muslims is beyond too much, we all know you are not here for anything good so fu*k off.

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

I never knw you fear me this much shocked
Don't worry much boy, only liars and hypocrites react to my posts..are u one of them?

>>>>truth loading>>>>
Dnt 4get to read my next copy n paste wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
twozero:

you are thousands miles away from the truth.
your hate towards islam & muslims is beyond too much, we all know you are not here for anything good so fu*k off.
lol... dont bother about dis clowns, actually they're only here to entertain pple on NL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by annunaki2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
@All reading this thread, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear of a terrorist attack anywhere in the world?

NB: there will be no prices for the correct answers. grin
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
annunaki2:
@All reading this thread, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear of a terrorist attack anywhere in the world?

NB: there will be no prices for the correct answers. grin
am ever willing to give the answer for free.

the answer is...Religion of Peace gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
aminusanti:

I never knw you fear me this much shocked
Don't worry much boy, only liars and hypocrites react to my posts..are u one of them?

>>>>truth loading>>>>
Dnt 4get to read my next copy n paste wink
You should be ashamed of yourself and Islam for criticising others while it shields itself from the same treatment. #OpenUpTheIslamSection

I can bet it that this thread will be moved to the Islamic section when the heat becomes unbearable for you lots.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
am ever willing to give the answer for free.

the answer is...Religion of Peace gringringrin

who's behind this monicker though
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I am sure you are eager to unravel who it is Mr Pasta.

Don't worry let me help you. it may just be me...You know I seem to be top on your list of suspects always.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You should be ashamed of yourself and Islam for criticising others while it shields itself from the same treatment. #OpenUpTheIslamSection

I can bet it that this thread will be moved to the Islamic section when the heat becomes unbearable for you lots.
I wont be wasting my time on you anymore so, carry on with childish arguments.
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

So You don forget truthman2012 Aka winn...

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by hopefulLandlord: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:
Oh!!
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oh!!
If You View His Post You will notice the "Jesus" and "Love" stuff

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

Thats what exactly I have in mind. Lol
Just can't understand dis kind of deceptions of theirs...
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Deicide: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
aminusanti:

Thats what exactly I have in mind. Lol
Just can't understand dis kind of deceptions of theirs...
I noticed it When i had An Argument with Him Typical winner01 style..

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by aminusanti(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

What kind of extreme desperation is it pls?? And also one of the signs is that shameless annunaki2 u will always find him present to defend his fellow lost sheep by using diff monikers but u can always tell from their typical write-ups
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by alBHAGDADI: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
aminusanti:
I wont be wasting my time on you anymore so, carry on with childish arguments.
The whole world can now see that you are the one afraid of me. grin
Re: Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Deicide:

shocker!!! so winner01 is truthman? Lmao...I wish you knew...I wish you knew...

See winner01 just dey his own jeje and pastafarians dey here dey call am truthman...I thought winner01 was aldo 4everGod...Sherlock Holmes of nairaland aka the great nonsen..cal one... lol

winner01 come and see o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iftar On The Streets Of London Yesterday / The Virtue Of Visiting The Sick / Imam Ali Ibn Musa Al Rida (rahimahullâh) - Imam Of Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.