Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Was Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Was Muhammad? (3397 Views)

Sultan Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Ask Muslims To Look Out For New Moon / Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Was Muhammad A Universal Prophet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Was Muhammad? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Who was Muhammad? What was the message of Muhammad? Why do Christians reject the teachings of Muhammad?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Kdon2: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Who was Muhammad? What was the message of Muhammad? Why do Christians reject the teachings of Muhammad?

What message does he have that Jesus Christ hadnt given.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Kdon2 post=5381971
What message does Jesus Christ have that Moses hadn't given? What message does Moses have that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob hadn't given?

Welcome to the rabbit hole. It's messengers all the way down.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

What message does Jesus Christ have that Moses hadn't given? What message does Moses have that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob hadn't given?

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Origin(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

You need to read his message to confirm this. Every facet of life has guidance been provided for.

Verily it is the truth from your Lord. I have completed your religion for you. And I have called it Islam.

This was a message for the whole mankind.

4 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Kdon2: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

Jesus Christ interpreted all.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Origin:

You need to read his message to confirm this. Every facet of life has guidance been provided for.

Verily it is the truth from your Lord. I have completed your religion for you. And I have called it Islam.

He didn't complete anything but introduced something entirely different from what was established. By the way, who sent him to complete the christian religion? Is it the same YAHWEH that muslims cant call His name in their mosques and mecca? If YAHWEH sent mohammad, how come we cant find YAHWEH's name in the quran?

Mohammad had no messsage but terror, death and destruction for all mankind unless they submit to allah aka Satan. That is why Muslims are currently terrorizing the whole world today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

Moses told us that "an eye for an eye". Yahshua the Messiah told us to forgive whoever offends us and never seek revenge. Can you now see the difference just as we can find with the other names you mentioned?

3 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by malvisguy212: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2017
Origin:

does it mean that others prophet follow an incomplete religion ? If islam is perfect from the begining﹑what is their to be perfected ?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by malvisguy212: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

jesus fulfilled their prophecy. What about muhammed ?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Moses told us that "an eye for an eye". Yahshua the Messiah told us to forgive whoever offends us and never seek revenge. Can you now see the difference just as we can find with the other names you mentioned?

Jesus said he is not condemning the old laws. But if you insist Jesus supersedes Moses it only bares the confusion in your religion. Why would god, with the capital G, give a law and retract it if he's not an author of confusion?
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
malvisguy212:
jesus fulfilled their prophecy. What about muhammed ?

Muhammad is Jesus's fellow confusionist.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by malvisguy212: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

next time﹑ dont jump unto what you dont belief in, learn to be tolarance to other people believe. This thread is not for your likes. Thank you
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
malvisguy212:
next time﹑ dont jump unto what you dont belief in, learn to be tolarance to other people believe. This thread is not for your likes. Thank you

Why not create a forum for yourself and your family members? This forum belongs to Seun Osewa and it's for the public.
Besides, you create a thread to berate the muslims but don't want anyone to point out your ills. Typical christian hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 12:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

Jesus said he is not condemning the old laws. But if you insist Jesus supersedes Moses it only bares the confusion in your religion. Why would god, with the capital G, give a law and retract it if he's not an author of confusion?
HE came to set up a new, that's why his actions and words were not in line with the old laws.

God gave that law to the people of Israel through his prophets and told them that it was a temporary thing cos he will write His new law in their heart unlike the old law that they had to always check books to verify.

Jeremiah 31:33

"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

Why not create a forum for yourself and your family members? This forum belongs to Seun Osewa and it's for the public.
Besides, you create a thread to berate the muslims but don't want anyone to point out your ills. Typical christian hypocrite.
You believe there is no God. Why then do you waste your time arguing over something that doesn't exist to the point of causing a nuisance?

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by orunto27: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good questions.
Muhammad was less than Elijah, Jeremiah and T.B. Joshua. He wa like Jonah sent to Nineveh.
There were Hiddens in Arabia, the land of Ishmael and Esau and God wanted to heal His Curse in Genesis 16:12 on Ishmael.
In a Dream, He gave Ihe Quran to Muhammad to use to preach Peace to those generations of Ishmael.
God didn't tell anyone to call himself a Muslim but revealed to the Interpreter who was a fourth generation of The Apostle Paul that The Quran was a Message from Anobi Isa.
And so The Quran was written by a Scribe Student of The Bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by Auki: 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He didn't complete anything but introduced something entirely different from what was established. By the way, who sent him to complete the christian religion? Is it the same YAHWEH that muslims cant call His name in their mosques and mecca? If YAHWEH sent mohammad, how come we cant find YAHWEH's name in the quran?

Mohammad had no messsage but terror, death and destruction for all mankind unless they submit to allah aka Satan. That is why Muslims are currently terrorizing the whole world today.

You ridicule, malign and mock Allah( Exalted be He) and His messenger knowingly.

If you cease not and amend, then fire of hell will surely be your eternal resting place.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by orunto27: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

None.
The Quran is a Gospel written for The Ishmaelites in Arabic. It's a Gospel of St. Moses(Anobi Muhammad).
Remember The Transfiguration(Jesus, Moses and Elijah). It was decided then to send Moses back to the Arabs(The Hidden and Heathen Tribes of The Hebrews). Muhammad was a Prophet after Moses and an Apostle of Anobi Isa.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
HE came to set up a new, that's why his actions and words were not in line with the old laws.

God gave that law to the people of Israel through his prophets and told them that it was a temporary thing cos he will write His new law in their heart unlike the old law that they had to always check books to verify.

Jeremiah 31:33

"This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the LORD. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Are you a Jew?

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You believe there is no God. Why then do you waste your time arguing over something that doesn't exist to the point of causing a nuisance?

I'm not wasting time or being a nuisance. Just like mmm, everything about religion is everyone's business. The suicide bombings and donating family heritage to churches affect all of us.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
orunto27:

None.
The Quran is a Gospel written for The Ishmaelites in Arabic. It's a Gospel of St. Moses(Anobi Muhammad).
Remember The Transfiguration(Jesus, Moses and Elijah). It was decided then to send Moses back to the Arabs(The Hidden and Heathen Tribes of The Hebrews). Muhammad was a Prophet after Moses and an Apostle of Anobi Isa.
So, moses is now mohammad?

Wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

I'm not wasting time or being a nuisance. Just like mmm, everything about religion is everyone's business. The suicide bombings and donating family heritage to churches affect all of us.
So, you also get bothered by couples having sex in the comfort of their home.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
So, you also get bothered by couples having sex in the comfort of their home.

You ran out of words? How is this related to what we are saying?

OK. Enjoy the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
The Jews rejected Jesus peace be upon him, Christians rejected Muhammad peace be upon him, Now I'll ask you what do Christians n Jews have in common?
The answer to that is they all rejected Messengers of God.
Meanwhile, Muslims accept and believe in all of them.
Now think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by orunto27: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:
[quote author=Kdon2 post=5381971

The Terms LORD GOD, GREAT GOD, LAMB OF GOD etcetera all refer to Jesus Christ in His Pre and Post Eminence. So Christ gave Ishmael and Isaac to Abraham. Christ's Blood was in the Miracle Lamb of sacrifice in a Covenant and Agreement on Isaac and Ishmael respectively. Christ was The Conduct of Abraham, Isaac , Jacob and Moses. Christ was The Ark of Covenant and The Staff of Moses, so all the miracles of Abraham, Moses etc were empowered by Christ for them. Christ preached The Beatitudes in which He gave Directives for qualifying to make Heaven. He summarized The Ten Commandments into two and later simplified the two by simply asking us to love ourselves as He loves us.
He wrote The Book of The Hebrews and in Chapter one referred to Himself as God of Righteousness and God, The Supreme Spirit in Heaven bearing in His Hand The Sceptre of Righteousness exclusively.

1 Like

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by orunto27: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kdon2:

Jesus Christ interpted all.

Jesus Christ symbolizes all of Creations.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by orunto27: 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
oglalasioux:

No.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by oglalasioux(m): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=orunto27 post=53827239][/quote]

That's cool. You write and analyse well.
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2017
mustymatic:

The Jews rejected Jesus peace be upon him, Christians rejected Muhammad peace be upon him, Now I'll ask you what do Christians n Jews have in common?
The answer to that is they all rejected prophets of God.
Meanwhile, Muslims accept and believe in all of them.
Now think.

The questions was and is: Why do Christians reject the teachings of Muhammad? undecided
Re: Who Was Muhammad? by mustymatic(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

The questions was and is: Why do Christians reject the teachings of Muhammad? undecided
Probably because the Jews rejected their Jesus, they need someone to reject too. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Was Muhammad? by alBHAGDADI: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2017
mustymatic:

Probably because the Jews rejected their Jesus, they need someone to reject too. grin grin
You expect them to accept Mohammad the pedophile, terrorist, slave trader, murderer, rapist prophet who was telling the world to revenge and kill its enemies when Yahshua the Messiah had told them to forgive their enemies and pray for them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Ul Adha 1441AH (2020): Thread To Wish Your Loved Ones A Blessed Eid / Friday Reminder (3): Rahmah Of The People Of Sunnah / Covering Hair Palava!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.