Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa (2163 Views)

[comedy Skit] When You Try To Poison A Friend But Forgot... Watch Video � / New Skit:when An Edo Guy Gets Pissed Off / 2018 Hny 1 Jan Funny Gif Images For Dp, Hd Profile Pics Animated Cards For Fb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2016
When you are in school for flexing and you start to see your result
Hit the link to watch the video
Its really really funny
Please it took weeks of work, share to make it viral.God bless you smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceXDgLd3Xxg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
quote author=jakeporeshenko post=50800478]
Mehn it's a funny story, I can give you the details in a more private place but basically the page is gone. [/quote]

Dude, what actually happened to the page, did you self-delete or were you threatened?
Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Henry240:
quote author=jakeporeshenko post=50800478]
Mehn it's a funny story, I can give you the details in a more private place but basically the page is gone.

Dude, what actually happened to the page, did you self-delete or were you threatened?

I'm just seeing this, I was threatened actually and was told to Delete it or face consequences from Defence Hq, the guy who told me to delete it was some high ranking NA officer, he was really angry when he heard the news of the death of his colleagues that Friday and said I didn't check the intel that was given to me, said I was spreading terrorist propaganda and all of that.
Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

I'm just seeing this, I was threatened actually and was told to Delete it or face consequences from Defence Hq, the guy who told me to delete it was some high ranking NA officer, he was really angry when he heard the news of the death of his colleagues that Friday and said I didn't check the intel that was given to me, said I was spreading terrorist propaganda and all of that.

I knew someone must have threatened you. The page had become very large, almost 40k followers. It's all well and good. At least you've played your part, neither is it a paying job to require the risk.

Check what particular Intel if I may ask? Are you referring to the death of the LT. Col?
Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Henry240:

I knew someone must have threatened you. The page had become very large, almost 40k followers. It's all well and good. At least you've played your part, neither is it a paying job to require the risk.

Check what particular Intel if I may ask? Are you referring to the death of the LT. Col?

Yeah his death sparked the whole thing, it was already confirmed but this officer could not wrap his head around it, it was so obvious he was acting on emotions.
Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Yeah his death sparked the whole thing, it was already confirmed but this officer could not wrap his head around it, it was so obvious he was acting on emotions.

You were caught in the crossfire. Oh well, it was all fun while it lasted. That's why I created my thread in the foreign affairs section. I didn't want to be in a position to draw undue attention.
Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Henry240:

You were caught in the crossfire. Oh well, it was all fun while it lasted. That's why I created my thread in the foreign affairs section. I didn't want to be in a position to draw undue attention.
Henro you for like show that your thread ohh, you're giving those arrogant southies what they want, they'll turn that place into discussion parlor for their defense industry.

This your one week holiday don do.
Sorry if I derailed your thread, you know I jumped in to back you up.

1 Like

Re: Mad Funny Animated Skit, When You See Your Cgpa by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Henro you for like show that your thread ohh, you're giving those arrogant southies what they want, they'll turn that place into discussion parlor for their defense industry.

This your one week holiday don do.
Sorry if I derailed your thread, you know I jumped in to back you up.

Bro, that's not why I left oh. To be honest man, Naija Don tire me.

Nothing just seems to be moving in this country, it wasn't because of those South Africans I know how to put them in their place.

My problem is no matter how much I want to believe that Nigeria go better, nothing seems to be moving forward. Even the military we defence enthusiast all support simply has stagnated.

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Head Up / Yahoo-yahoo Don Go Nuclear O / Top 10 Craziest Search Terms On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.