Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? (1007 Views)

Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death / Can I Still Be Mobilized For 2017B? / My Experience: Finding A Job After Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ajensly1987(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2016
In my PPA i have a friend we are serving in the same LGA. Though he is a muslim am a christian.

We have been of good assistance to each other since our arrival from the camp, but, i had a despence error, so last week i had an urgent and important need so i went to him to borrow some money 5k which i think he would have, he told me that his younger brother will be going back to school and he has promise to send him 20k, he even swear Alah! That there is only little left to buy foodstuff. He advice me to go to a friend. I left luckily my money was reversed that same day.

I call and inform him that i will be going to bank the next day, he gave me his ATM to withdraw 5k for him since the bank is far. After withdrawing, i say let me check his balance: i saw #28,500 left in his account.

I have been so suprised, i never told him about it, just been thinking. is he realy a friend indeed when he can not be a friend in need?
this is the same person we have been borrowing each other money and giving things to each other.

As am writing this post, he just call me that he is comming to my house.

Please i need advice, what should i do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by yeyeboi(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2016
What do you suggest you do Kill him because he didn't borrow u money

Bro haven't you had that a tree that bears fruit sometimes goes dry

He might have more important thing to do with his money than to borrow you, sheikena angry

Get Over It Life Goes On angry

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by Zennypius: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2016
smiley smiley forgive him. Just b more careful since u've gotten to no some of his weaknesses. Non is perfect dear.
ajensly1987:
In my PPA i have a friend we are serving in the same LGA. Though he is a muslim am a christian.

We have been of good assistance to each other since our arrival from the camp, but, i had a despence error, so last week i had an urgent and important need so i went to him to borrow some money 5k which i think he would have, he told me that his younger brother will be going back to school and he has promise to send him 20k, he even swear Alah! That there is only little left to buy foodstuff. He advice me to go to a friend. I left luckily my money was reversed that same day.

I call and inform him that i will be going to bank the next day, he gave me his ATM to withdraw 5k for him since the bank is far. After withdrawing, i say let me check his balance: i saw #28,500 left in his account.

I have been so suprised, i never told him about it, just been thinking. is he realy a friend indeed when he can not be a friend in need?
this is the same person we have been borrowing each other money and giving things to each other.

As am writing this post, he just call me that he is comming to my house.

Please i need advice, what should i do?
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by Akkord4gov: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Zennypius:
smiley smiley forgive him. Just b more careful since u've gotten to no some of his weaknesses. Non is perfect dear.

Forgive him for what? The guy hasn't done anytin wrong. If he has skeleton in his cupboard,why will he give him the ATM initially...he is even a good friend for giving u his ATM after u asked to borrow from him and even directed u to anoda friend that may help. Besides,i have less than 10k in my acct,in d next min,i may have 100k,so did u know what happend?

Wait,what is it about ur intro sef,u are a "xtian and he is a muslim". Meaning what

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ojun50(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Girls : i think u more selfish u here
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ajensly1987(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=yeyeboi post=50835395]What do you suggest you do Kill him because he didn't borrow u money

He might have more important thing to do with his money than to borrow you, sheikena angry

Get Over It Life Goes On .

Just like he told me of his brother needs i would have understand with him
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ajensly1987(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2016
lol. So me am not good before he gave me ATM to assist him and make withdrawal

Forgive him for what? The guy hasn't done anytin wrong. If he has skeleton in his cupboard,why will he give him the ATM initially...he is even a good friend for giving u his ATM after u asked to borrow from him and even directed u to anoda friend that may help. Besides,i have less than 10k in my acct,in d next min,i may have 100k,so did u know what happend?

Wait,what is it about ur intro sef,u are a "xtian and he is a muslim". Meaning what
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by jejemanito: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Nonsense.

1. You sound like a Winnie

2. You're fundamentally dishonest to have nosed into his account balance. That alone strips you of any moral right to condemn him for not being truthful

3. Wait, how do we know he actually lied? It would be a big paradox for him to lie about his account balance and still proceed to hand you his ATM card. And

4. Your construction of English tenses is terrible and no way in hell does it look like a typo. You're a youth corper for God's sake!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by LesbianBoy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
yeyeboi:
What do you suggest you do Kill him because he didn't borrow u money

Get Over It Life Goes On angry

Rubbish!!! I am sure that "important" thing is babe! No be naija guys again? angry angry

@OP that guy is not a friend! angry angry
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ajensly1987(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
GSS 1101 lecturer, are u here to advice or to correct English or blunder?
@ others who have contributed wisely, i appreciate ur concern. I just need to be careful with dis dude.
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by waywardpikin: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
ajensly1987:
GSS 1101 lecturer, are u here to advice or to correct English or blunder?
@ others who have contributed wisely, i appreciate ur concern. I just need to be careful with dis dude.

So because of one 'wrong' act, all the many good deeds he has done for you before are automatically cancelled? Everyday cannot be Christmas, maturity is accepting this fact.

You are the bad friend here. See how you are stewing over this little issue, so vindictive. Meanwhile the clueless guy is even planning to come to your house, meaning his mind is clean.

May God protect me from evil friends like you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by charlyb007: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
guy u self,he did not lie if he told u he wanted to send 20k to his younger one,u want 5k hw much go remain for d guy u want make em broke like u.u be d enemy abeg he suppose run from u self.
Re: Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him? by ajensly1987(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
guy my heart is void of any grudges about him. I believe in taking people for who they said d are, but if i latter find out sth fishy i now change a little base on d new thing i find out about u. Mind u am the best friend anyone can have. Even if they said u are criminal i will still be ur friend until wen u try to trick me, i will then be very careful with u.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Ppa Job Opportunity For Agric Graduate / 3,100 Corps Members Redeployed From Gombe, Kano, Plateau, / NYSC 2013 Batch A Closing Date Extension, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.