Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Le$b!an Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya (photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Le$b!an Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya (photos) (682 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) / Jilted Wife Storms Ex-husband’s Wedding With Their Kids In Kenya (Photos, Video) / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Le$b!an Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya (photos) by djayflex10: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Controversial Kenyan lesbian rapper Gammo Suspect has defied odds to propose to her girlfriend Timeka this week.

The controversial rapper who is one of the most vocal and lyrical activists for Lesbian, G.ay, BiS3@.x:’ual and

Transgender (LGBT) right in Kenya on Tuesday, took to Twitter to share photos from the proposal.

more photos: http://www.istylmagazine.com/lifestyle/events/leban-rapper-proposes-to-girlfriend-in-kenya-photos/

Re: Le$b!an Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya (photos) by jeyselassie(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
the girl with flower is like "My God which kain problem be this? this girl don spoil market for me shey my pastor no go say craze dey worry me"?
Re: Le$b!an Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya (photos) by coolbreezy01: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kenya! Kenya!! Kenya!!!. Sometimes I wonder wetin dem do God!

(1) (Reply)

- / Please Help;what Are The Duties Expected Of A Best Man In A Wedding Ceremony / Empower The Orphaned Children Event/outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.