Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

One Year Remembrance Of Captain I.A Siyanbola - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Year Remembrance Of Captain I.A Siyanbola (417 Views)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / #ALUU4 5 Years In Remembrance - Gone But Not Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Year Remembrance Of Captain I.A Siyanbola by Jiboy95(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still hard to stay with reality... But God knows best! You served, your country till death. You are a hero to us and your father land. Continue to sleep in peace with Jesus. Till we meet at Jesus foot. Adieu bro Yinka!... May the perpetual light of God shine on you and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace! ... Amen.
Re: One Year Remembrance Of Captain I.A Siyanbola by adetkid(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
May his Gentle Soul rest in Perfect Peace....
Adieu Captain.....

(1) (Reply)

We Targeted Politicians Who Stole Money – Hajia, Robbers’ Informant / As Seen On Facebook, New University Where They Train You To Become A Prophet / If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.