Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire? (416 Views)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / I Steal Motorcycle Anytime I’m Broke – Suspect / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire? by 9jamentors: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
Stealing is a capital sin that the bible condemn vehemently but lets be straight here..

What if i come to the church and steal a bible from the church for the purpose to read...

Pls Help me out. did i commit sin,if i take the bible that isn't mine and will i go to hell?

Check out [url][/url]www.9jaMentors.com.ng for more exciting Nigeria Historic and patriotic stuffs
Re: If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire? by samtee37(m): 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Baba.. Even if u like steal Catholic rosary.. Na straight to devils mansion grin
Re: If I Steal A Bible In The Church,will I Go To Hell Fire? by peachesandroses(f): 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
stealing is stealing! so yes, hell awaits, if the person doesn't return it and ask God for forgiveness. What's the point stealing a bible from the church to read when you can just ask an usher or any personnel in the church, they will surely look for spare bibles in the church and give you one.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Accuse Ogun Pastor Of Selling 64 Babies / Prosecutor: How $1.03m Was Found At Ex-panel Member’s Home / Two Boko Haram Member Die In Christmas Day Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.