Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Repainting Of Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Repainting Of Car (997 Views)

What Brand Of Car Battery Is The Best? / 21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / What Kind Of Car Can I Get With 1m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repainting Of Car by kulee(m): 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello friends, can I get three different colour options to paint my car into urgently. Toyota big light currently colour is silver. Please I need a colour that will come out really clean as if am buying a new toks.
Re: Repainting Of Car by tolulinks(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Try royal purple or tangerine orange. Any of those colours will set you apart. Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Repainting Of Car by tolulinks(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
Did I mention chocolate brown?
Re: Repainting Of Car by kulee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tolulinks those colours are too loud for me. I don't want unnecessary attention. I am going for d attached.

1 Share

Re: Repainting Of Car by tolulinks(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
kulee:
Tolulinks those colours are too loud for me. I don't want unnecessary attention. I am going for d attached.
Seems you made up your mind already. Enjoy!
Re: Repainting Of Car by Raymie(m): 3:24am On Nov 08, 2016
I love two toned 1997-2001 Camrys. Try white upper body with that light gold colour at the swage line and below.
Re: Repainting Of Car by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:08am On Nov 08, 2016
kulee:
Hello friends, can I get three different colour options to paint my car into urgently. Toyota big light currently colour is silver. Please I need a colour that will come out really clean as if am buying a new toks.

You dont choose a colour based on what people say but based on your own preference of colour, then in terms of best finish thats all up to the painter
Re: Repainting Of Car by MrPristine: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2016
kulee:

If you are based in Lagos or can make it down to Lagos, we will love to be of service to you. We offer the best in oven baked car respraying at unbeatable prices. Check the link on my signature to know more about us. Thanks
Re: Repainting Of Car by redcliff: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
kulee:

Maybe if you waited 2 extra hours you wouldnt have created this thread
Re: Repainting Of Car by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Try Venza Brown.
Re: Repainting Of Car by AdisaOwala: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Pink bonnet, green doors and purple for the remaining areas undecided
Re: Repainting Of Car by ironheart(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
Try milk white, orange yellow, maggi red and a touch of shoe black.

(1) (Reply)

KING RAM!!! 2018 Ram 3500 Takes The Truck Torque Crown (video) / How Long Do Tires Last? A Question You Must Answer / Which Gear Oil Is Best for Camry ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.