Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,317 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of (6872 Views)

Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) / Sturddlefish: Hungarian Scientists Accidentally Create Bizarre Hybrid Fish / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea I've been around, haven't you been seeing my likes? But i couldn't comment, I'm absent most times for the exams but i always check nairaland on daily basis, well I'm back now, whenever you run into any problems from those jobless entities just mention me dear I'll be there lock and loaded, thanks lav
I have been seeing the likes. All my thought was that you stayed away cos of your exam. Welcome back dear,i can smell REAL again and not all this fake flying upandan grin

And i see just myself and those i relate with here,i don't see anybody else. smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
yea I've been around, haven't you been seeing my likes? But i couldn't comment, I'm absent most times for the exams but i always check nairaland on daily basis, well I'm back now, whenever you run into any problems from those jobless entities just mention me dear I'll be there lock and loaded, thanks lav
My very stubborn mhisbliss, how are you and longest time!
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by armadeo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lalastic.

Op you should have topped the thread with some wierd sanke and holla at lala to get to the promised land.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by teekay213(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
God is great.
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My very stubborn mhisbliss, how are you and longest time!
lols but am not stubborn o, i wonder why you keep saying that, well am fine and its really been a long time haven't seen much of you around, where have you been
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
armadeo:
Lalastic.

Op you should have topped the thread with some wierd sanke and holla at lala to get to the promised land.
saw it and felt like sharing i dont care if lalasticlala push it to front page
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
I have been seeing the likes. All my thought was that you stayed away cos of your exam. Welcome back dear,i can smell REAL again and not all this fake flying upandan grin

And i see just myself and those i relate with here,i don't see anybody else. smiley
and i keep discovering things we have in common cheesy its no accident you stumbled on my diary, and we just became friends, strange how i get to connect with you, someone i met online, so you're allergic to fake too cheesy sometimes i begin to think you're my imaginary sister who was switched at birth with my twin brother, exam or no i cant stay without saying hi to you, just know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols but am not stubborn o, i wonder why you keep saying that, well am fine and its really been a long time haven't seen much of you around, where have you been
Haahahahaha, you not stubborn? Ok, let me make this breaking, you are the only nairalander I fear because your reactions to simple issues even when it seems you re happy is capable of killing a smiling face. I can still vividly remember our last chat here, you gave me the insult of my life, even when I dropped a clue of me been the one, you still didn't relent. Lol
Well, I love your audacity anyways.

Have been cool, just doesn't fancy nairaland anymore, but I will soon return to be frequent on nairaland. How have you been too sweetheart.

So Mzlarem is your friend?
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
and i keep discovering things we have in common cheesy its no accident you stumbled on my diary, and we just became friends, strange how i get to connect with you, someone i met online, so you're allergic to fake too cheesy sometimes i begin to think you're my imaginary sister who was switched at birth with my twin brother, exam or no i cant stay without saying hi to you, just know that
Lol grin. If your twin bro should see this,he will find a way to kidnap me and lock me away.

Lets just say 'Real recognizes real' and who will reject a willing hand and a willing heart. Thanks sis smiley
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Alocia(f): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Aye Aye? Are you kidding me? Lol
I thought it's a kind of military term.

Nice one
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol grin. If your twin bro should see this,he will find a way to kidnap me and lock me away.

Lets just say 'Real recognizes real' and who will reject a willing hand and a willing heart. Thanks sis smiley
lol he's not a violent person, he'll even like you too, lol you're welcome dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Haahahahaha, you not stubborn? Ok, let me make this breaking, you are the only nairalander I fear because your reactions to simple issues even when it seems you re happy is capable of killing a smiling face. I can still vividly remember our last chat here, you gave me the insult of my life, even when I dropped a clue of me been the one, you still didn't relent. Lol
Well, I love your audacity anyways.

Have been cool, just doesn't fancy nairaland anymore, but I will soon return to be frequent on nairaland. How have you been too sweetheart.

So Mzlarem is your friend?
hahahahahaha I'm sorry for that dear, lol I've found peace now in diary section, that part of me you saw is something you see when everything has gone to hell, just bad timing, and I'm sorry about that,

I've been good, please try to be frequent, because of the absence of people like you nairaland has lost its appeal and has been overrun by unintelligent people

And yes MzLarem is my good friend

1 Like

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahahahaha I'm sorry for that dear, lol I've found peace now in diary section, that part of me you saw is something you see when everything has gone to hell, just bad timing, and I'm sorry about that,

I've been good, please try to be frequent, because of the absence of people like you nairaland has lost its appeal and has been overrun by unintelligent people

And yes MzLarem is my good friend
Lol, I knew you weren't in your best moment that day and that's while I chickened out when in reality I would done otherwise. It's ok anyways, and I don't think there was need apologizing, I have since forgiven you (you re my pretty princess na), that's while I even quoted you first.

Hmmmm, I will try my possible best to be frequent again, for your sake.

Good to know she is your friend but bad that you re still keeping that thing I asked for away from me.

Make I run go read your explosive diary jare!
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, I knew you weren't in your best moment that day and that's while I chickened out when in reality I would done otherwise. It's ok anyways, and I don't think there was need apologizing, I have since forgiven you (you re my pretty princess na), that's while I even quoted you first.

Hmmmm, I will try my possible best to be frequent again, for your sake.

Good to know she is your friend but bad that you re still keeping that thing I asked for away from me.

Make I run go read your explosive diary jare!
lols thanks, I'm happy you are going to read it, so you'd know me better, welcome back
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols thanks, I'm happy you are going to read it, so you'd know me better, welcome back
You re highly welcome dearie!
Yeah, already on it and has been an interesting read so far, mostly knowing that you re the extroverted type, just like me, though you don't act like one.
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You re highly welcome dearie!
Yeah, already on it and or has been an interesting read so far, mostly knowing that you re the extroverted type, just like me, though you don't act like one.
lols thanks to my special policies i can mask my feelings and give the wrong impression deliberately, took years to master grin
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols thanks to my special policies i can mask my feelings and give the wrong impression deliberately, took years to master grin
Good to know!
For the little I have read, let me surprise you with my thought about you.
You re very strict and trying to live a principled life. One of those that didn't indulges in sec sch bf gf thing even though your friends as at then were reowned for it.
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tochex101(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sleekydee:
blob fish tho....

Befitting name dont you think......
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by teejaypee: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
saw it and felt like sharing i dont care if lalasticlala push it to front page

stop derailing your own thread na sad

and you forgot to add the source
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
teejaypee:

stop derailing your own thread na sad

and you forgot to add the source
oops sorry about that, i forgot to add source and i cant seem to find it now, theres alot of websites on my history, i just came across the article when i was doing a research, sorry once again
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Good to know!
For the little I have read, let me surprise you with my thought about you.
You re very strict and trying to live a principled life. One of those that didn't indulges in sec sch bf gf thing even though your friends as at then were reowned for it.
not that theres a penalty though, but i wasn't interested then, because i was a tomboy, i hardly notice guys then, and i hang out with a lot of them because of my twin brother
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by teejaypee: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
oops sorry about that, i forgot to add source and i cant seem to find it now, theres alot of websites on my history, i just came across the article when i was doing a research, sorry once again

like seriously? shocked

I wasn't expecting such calm reply from you though, grin...

It's okay... It's your thread
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
teejaypee:

like seriously? shocked

I wasn't expecting such calm reply from you though, grin...

It's okay... It's your thread
dont judge a book by its cover, I'm more than meets the eye
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by teejaypee: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
dont judge a book by its cover, I'm more than meets the eye

sure you are!... smiley

Have a good night rest, bye smiley
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
teejaypee:

sure you are!... smiley

Have a good night rest, bye smiley
you too smiley
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Aremu01(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
The world is filled with exotic wildlife. There are a lot of species that are lesser known to the general public and interesting to learn more about. Here's a list of bizarre animals you probably didn't know existed

1. Silkie
The Silkie is a breed of chicken named for its typically fluffy plumage, which is said to feel like silk. The breed has several other unusual qualities, such as black skin, flesh, and bones, blue earlobes, and five toes on each foot, whereas most chickens only have four. They are often exhibited in poultry shows, and appear in various colors.
Cute
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by KINGinVAHALA: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
not that theres a penalty though, but i wasn't interested then, because i was a tomboy, i hardly notice guys then, and i hang out with a lot of them because of my twin brother
This shows my perception about you was totally on point. Won't you clap for me for guessing right? Lol

How re you doing today dearie?

And, I still want you. I guess you understand?
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
19. Red lipped batfish
These odd fish are generally found around the Galapagos Islands and near Peru. Divers may meet this fish at depths greater than 100 feet, but they are rare. Scientists judge that the reason they have the bright red pucker of the species is to attract the opposite gender. The maximum length of the red-lipped batfish is about 40 cm long.

Lol.

These look like women. Going to underwater clubs in caves lit up by angler fish.

Not ugly but funny looking.
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tellemall:

Those horns would look good on a wall.

better than the creature itself? Poacher spotted, i cant kill this exquisite creature for anything in the world talk more of its horn, such a beautiful creature
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tellemall:

Lol.

These look like women. Going to underwater clubs in caves lit up by angler fish.

Not ugly but funny looking.
lols thats what i thought, I'd have added the angler too but seems like work to me, and the mods wont even push it to fp, so why waste precious time and mb
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Syphon Shield V3.1.3 Handlerui For Magic IP ( Fast Connection) / NASA Launches N541b Parker Solar Probe Into The Sun's Atmosphere To Study It / Mtn Sim Registration (sp Service Time Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.