Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of (6661 Views)

Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos) / Sturddlefish: Hungarian Scientists Accidentally Create Bizarre Hybrid Fish / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tellemall:

I'd keep it as a pet, but if seen in the wild I will definitely take trophy horns.

PS: it's not really about FP. People who want to know will still come here and read it, so please, waste the MB. Never thought I'd see a fish pouting with vibrant red lips. grin
hahahahaha vibrant red lips got me laughing hard, i can't get myself to hurt it though, from the look of things that breed of goat is almost extinct, why kill it for just its horn

1 Like

Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 8:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tellemall:

Because that fur, and those horns are just out of this world extraordinary.

I haven't even talked of E..a . .t...in...g it yet, so...
so what happens if you end its life and get its fur, will you be wearing goat fur and horns about? We are in the 21st century
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by Tellemall: 11:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by mhisbliss(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2016
Tellemall:

Collectors items.

Who spoke of wearing them? Plus people wear the fur of different animals, and it is the 21st century.

All about perspective. And pocket power.
collecting them for what if you aint gonna wear them undecided theres no good reason to kill an innocent and almost extinct specie of animal because you want to collect whatever, nothing can justify that
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by ValentineMary(m): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
Very educative indeed
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by cyber5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Interesting I've heard of Silkie and Maned Wolf before.
Re: 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of by samysmoothfresh: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2018
angry mizk!! angry

just saw your mention and homestly i laughed out loud after reading through

anyways lemme clarify some ish

1) extreme?......,..........,.........errr perhaps it was (tbh i think it was)....-................i've been told i sometimes take jokes too far and don't know when to kill it,....................i guess i should say ****y

2) immature?.....................i dont see how asking you fulfil your end of the bargain and mentioning you a few times ( ok alot actually embarassed ) on a few sections (just 7 diff sections) makes me immature though......................not like i insulted you or anything

3) believe it or not, i didnt and still dont take this whole ish seriously.......,...............i thought you didn't too but i mirjudged you and prolly should have known better.

4) you just have to wait 4 more days before i stop disturbing you cos i'd be too busy with my final year project to log in to nl by then

and
5) i wouldnt mind a second chance/test though grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of "Google FREE Apple Iphone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam / 5 Most Expensive Televisions In Nigeria. / DIY: Refilling Deskjet Printer Catridges.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.