Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (81285 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by rosalieene(f): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
All I can say is hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by NairaMaster1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ashyyyy

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by donblade85555(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
All I see is endtime
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by mpianya39(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oza room tinz grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Am in the bathroom already grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ooooh yeaaaahhh
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
emmabest2000:
Show off what ? That one na small butt nao

Oga this yansh make sense pass that biggest yansh of West Africa own, I am a certified butt lover and good judge. Don't question my judgement.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
broseme:
Actress, producer Omoni Oboli's husband, Nnamdi Oboli has ordered her to return home, after he got the photo above, where his Nollywood practitioner wife put her butt on display in a photo. The photo is set image from Blessing Egbe's production and she sent it to her husband by herself.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/omoni-obolis-husband-orders-her-home.html
Na today! cheesy

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by africanusvu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Been respectng this name.i never knw d character behind d name av no honour
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool Useless attention seekers - shior cool
She does not dress like a married woman.
Pastor Nnamdi, hold your wife o!
I will not repeat my warning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by tete7000(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Their domestic palaver!
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by PatAkpos: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
It's allowed; the man is protecting his investment na.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Hitzfrom9ja: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
So bcoz d man say come home now d next tin na oda room abi undecided undecided undecided #NeztPlz
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by opribo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
The guy cant wait for the shooting to be over, the photo is hot so he ordered her back to finish her home duties I guess. She will come back later.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Brizzy404: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
emmabest2000:
Show off what ? That one na small butt nao
Na portable butt be dat o
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nnwannsukka:
Am in the bathroom already grin grin grin grin
She's a mum of 4 o grin

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
See nyash

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
See nyash..

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by electrokcoi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
the man know say some rat don de sight de fish outa there
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Wizteaser: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
The man is simply revealing his weak point. Him own don finish.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
To the other room[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by symbianDON(m): 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
of what essence is this picture to the public? of what use is this hopeless thread to nairalanders if not to harass and insult our common sensibilities? social media has caused many to lose decorum. this ought to be a private picture between your husband and you; you are a married woman for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by pureguy7: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello NL,

If you would love to know for free how I got over
200k as loan without any collateral,

text me your email address at: 08181944920 and i will gladly sho you

asap.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by buffalowings: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mimienudles:
e get some kin people wey some kin things like this no fit. It might be a normal photo shot for her o but e no fit her, she's too reserved for that because some centred-brain guy out there might say naughty shits

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by buffalowings: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Ashyyyy

You need to slim down

Na you be that
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by bluejean(f): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This girl that wee be doing like virgin even after how many kids! Rubbish!

Will she even be sweet in bed sef undecided

Stop insinuating n ask her or her husband
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
What was dat one pointing at again.do u want to show d front side too
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Brightgem(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
brainpulse:
You showed it to your hubby and the whole world is seeing it. Gerra atof here meh
aluf it when at least one person on first page makes sense in the ocean of other senseless comments. Tiri Gbosa for you!
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by endove(f): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hurry up n go n answer him in the other room
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Professorfrisky: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Mr Nnamdi...

Moments later...

cucu mba meaning cucu mba means no in igbo. No cucu, means cucu mba.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by BigBlokoz: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
come home and fart ...whats in the yansh sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.