Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (81286 Views)

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Hardaysheenar(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nnew:
what d fvck....zooms into za bathroom,looking fr My soap
dettol soap?
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by AkinPhysicist: 1:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Orikinla:

She does not dress like a married woman.
Pastor Nnamdi, hold your wife o!
I will not repeat my warning.

grin no mind am - if we yansh am now dem go say we commit adultery- shuooo! grin
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by snapshot: 4:31am On Nov 08, 2016
LesbianBoy:
This girl that wee be doing like virgin even after how many kids! Rubbish!

Will she even be sweet in bed sef undecided
well u will not know unless both of u visit da other room.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2016
This is the Reason why Moslems use hijab and confine women inside, if u give them chance they will start misbehaving, I don't know who she z advertising herself to.
In fact I donate 1 hijab n Niqab for her.
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Wolfbrother(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Posting pictures like that for the public to see is very irresponsible for a married woman, it wasnt even tastefully done undecided undecided undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Everywhere you look you see attention seekers... undecided
Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by Mimienudles(f): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
buffalowings:

lol, I don't get angry easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React by buffalowings: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mimienudles:
lol, I don't get angry easily

Lol
That's the spirit

Posted that in jest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.