Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (55650 Views)

'The ChiwetaluAgu In Your Life Will Die In 2024': Church Banner In Port Harcourt / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Busy001: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
What do we call this one?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Busy001: 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Offpoint and Stupidity come and carry una brother

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Please target Aso Rokc

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Roadtoyesterday: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Crazy, barbaric, and unintelligent

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by inforesource: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Compare it with this, almost the same theme:

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Lamanii22(f): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Goliath that has died long time ago...

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by leonard002(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
loolz I get plenty like this in my phone. very funny

5 Likes

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by egopersonified(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
My fellow Christians, your Goliath has died on the cross of Calvary. Jesus said it is finished. What are you Fighting for again? Our fight is the fight of faith. Believing we have those things that the bible says are ours. Choose what you want in life, believe it (faith it), and work towards it, and you will see results. Expect the best. Stop thinking there are witches, neighbors, enemies,etc out to get you. Your life is what you make of it.

Some of us wonder why dangote or our friends and neighbors and terrible sinners are richer than them the true christians, it's because Life is guided by laws and principles. They have found how to make money and make money work for them. The fact that you are born again and I am a sinner will not stop you from falling to the ground if we both jump off a mountain, the law of gravity will apply to both of us.

Stop going to night vigils to pray against enemies, pray for your eyes to be open to know what step to take next. Whatsoever are true, whatsoever are pure, whatsoever are just, whatsoever are of good report, if there by virtue, think on these things not the horrible past or enemies.

235 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nothing yansh no go see for inside pant. chai!! na im wan kill goliath wey die many ages ago!! nonsense and goliath!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Some people have re-defined religion to this.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by nlPoster: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2020
I hope it's not discrimination against tall people because many nlers are just crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Offpoint: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
That's what you get when Nigerians are always fighting an imaginary enemies.

Only in Nigeria:
If a trader didn't make sales = There's an enemy behind.

Someone with meagre salary starts a building project without proper estimation and end up not completing the building due to his lack of planning = There's an enemy behind it.

So idiotic husband got caught in the web of drunkiness influence by bad friends and his own decisions = There's an enemy behind it.

A neighbor didn't greed you cuz you had querelled: That person has become the enemy that will be responsible for every misfortune that befalls.

Nigeria is the only country who's not at war, but have more enemies than all the countries that has ever fought war.

These people need to hold on on something, something that can easily blame for their failures, the failures of their government, the failures of their society... so they constantly create an imaginary enemies and so people leverage on this to suck them all dry.

Only a lazy human being with pray for over an hour, what are discussing with God?

is GOD deaf or blind that can hear you, if you tell him your needs for 5-10 minutes?

Religious was supposed to free people from bondage, but what I'm seeing in Nigeria is reverse.

I've constantly let people know that on earth, no forces have power over your life unless you give them access to your life. Without it's light or darkness

If you read your Bible carefully and ponder on it, you'll decode a lot of hidden secrets.

Jesus was going around healing people, he wasn't healing everybody... he was healing those who believed, those who have faith...

What does mean to you? it means those people believe Jesus can heal them, they've given Jesus access to their lives... those who didn't, Jesus has no access to their lives.

The same thing applicable to power of darkness, the moment you believe they can harm you that moment they have access to your life.

Study the blacks and the whites societies and you'll get this message clearer...

Let me stop here: Someday I'll write a book about supernatural and natural. physical and spirituals

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Offpoint: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Busy001:
Offpoint and Stupidity come and carry una brother
Brother? Show some respect, that's my dad.

Times are tough, and any tactics implore to win souls for Christ is a welcome development.
After all my dad is not interested in your TITHEStongue

5 Likes

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by olamidedivotee(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
where are those igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
When will Nigerians realize that nothing is chasing them or trying to harm them? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 1:28am On Mar 07, 2020
welcome to Nigerian church where everything goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 07, 2020
this one must be an edo pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by punisha: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2020
2020 and someone's father, uncle, brother is carrying catapult to fight imaginary Goliath wearing only a singlet and u tell me he is not mad?
If Goliath were to be existing today, that dude will be using a bazooka as side arm.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Arrewa: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2020
Religion in Africa....

Religion is 60% of our problem here in Nigeria...

Africa must free itself from mental captivity...

Most of our so called religious leaders are scammers and criminals in disguised..

Embrace humanity!!

Plant trees!!

Help the less privileged people around!!

Humanity will save Africa not religion!!

Remove religion from the heart of a black man and install humanity and see how beautiful African race is...

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by ChaoHendrix: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Ban religion in Nigeria and if after 10yrs Nigeria doesn't become a world power, I'd fry my already shriveled scrotum..
shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Waiting to see the advert for I must carry my baby this year grin

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by yesloaded: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
grin
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2020
Every Goliath standing as an hindrance to your breakthrough be catapulted now by fire!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by okomile(f): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Madness.
He wants to pull gullible crowds

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Lamanii22:
Goliath that has died long time ago...

Is your own Goliath dead
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Wetin Abacha loot nor go see for Switzerland. ...
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by IpobAntidote: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
Pastorprenual business center fraudster.
Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by EternalBeing: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) by checkolatunji: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2020
The 'E DON RED ' part got me Lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.