Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

United States Election 2016: My Take - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United States Election 2016: My Take (376 Views)

The United States Government Has Officially Shutdown / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United States Election 2016: My Take by NEROSKY(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hahaha!!! (LOl!! The image though)

Personally, I have payed more attention to US election than my own country Politics, Hillary Clinton is going to win this because the odd is against Trump, on the other hand, i want trump to win, so he can see is not all about talk talk talk, rather work work work!!.. he can ask Nigerians about that "change mantra"
He was dragged down by FBI director Commey comment, that he's opponent will not be charged with any offenses, after, he has used the propaganda to Bragg and get cheap points...

Now, what does this long year of US election tells us about United States citizens,
- They have more racist than we can imagine (Only a racist can support trump)

- They have no respect for Women (Only Trump supporter would understand better)

- They want Change so quick that they don't care about who they want to vote in (Personally, i would prefer corrupt Hillary than "fake Trump")

- They don't want politically correct President,( They want someone that will disgrace them in international conference such as G20 etc, because he has basket mouth, always full of pride and spew sh!t!)

- They want someone who is friend with American enemies not allies, Such as Russia, North Korea...

- They want someone who can lie for whole American continent, (He lie and cover it with lie and another lie, with another lie and lie lie lie)

They want divider, not peacemaker (Another word for problems or trouble should be = Trump )

- American depends on Tax, he don't even pay Tax, that's who they want as President..

- They want someone who is his biggest enemy is they words he say... nothing else...

Well, all this are my personal opinion, you can add yours.. You might be wondering why i took my time to write all this, United States has done a lot to my life than my own country evn if i haven't step a foot in US land
- Nero

#HillaryClinton #Trump #USelection #Cnn #Election2016

(1) (Reply)

‘catastrophe’, ‘tragedy’: World Media Takes Aim At ‘dangerous’ Trump / Tv Interview: Trump Talks About Abortion And Same Sex Marraige / Trump Signs Order To Advance Controversial U.S Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.