Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch (47405 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / In The Us Election, Hillary Clinton Wins In The Final Result / What Do We Call Bill Clinton If HILLARY CLINTON WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by jayAjoku(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Teaser4:
I remember during brexit polls , the remain group were leading at first, guess what happened later..the leave camp won.... watch out for another brexit tonight, Trump is going to win.... CNN FOX #fuckthepolls....polls failed during brexit it will also fail tonight cos we are going to drain the swamp.....#trumppence16..the underdogs... leme quickly remind yu Portugal were the underdogs during euro2016...this is the year of underdogs wait and see.. and don't forget Leicester too.... I love this year.. #trumparmy
well great analysis but the truth is hillary clinton will win am not a fan of either, but the reason I say this is because it h a s already been programmed into people's minds . this is the year of female reign.... in the next 12 or 8 years the president would either be gay or transsexual .. watch out
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by shabakm: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2016
i dont know way guys are frustrating your self, are you from us what are your business ipob. non of them is good clinton or trump

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by olagold79: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
na u get ur mouth

Really? cool , I always thought it was yours too.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Edwinmason(m): 11:51am On Nov 08, 2016
olagold79:

Really? cool , I always thought it was yours too.
am too busy for you....sorry u can say whatever u want
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by elfeezy(m): 11:53am On Nov 08, 2016
madridguy:
IPOP grin won't like this.
Chai IPOB don torment u for dream reach like diz??sorry ooo
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by odyx: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2016
spiritmedium:
Vote is yet to commence,don't misinform people pls
It was live on CNN this morning
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by gretblue: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Revolva:

cast vote for your own ballot box or wat

hhahaah haha na wa oo

Goggle early votes in America, and stop arguing blindly. Over 30 millions early votes casted as at yesterday.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by StarCj(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
Voters in Dixville Notch, N.H., have spoken.

The small hamlet, traditionally one of the first in the nation to cast ballots on Election Day, saw a handful of voters arrive at the polls early Tuesday.

Clinton scores 4 votes

Trump has 2 votes

courtesy: CNN

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/08/dixville-notch-voters-weigh-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/pEYGOvE3nu79gpx0Z05VbK/amp.html?client=ms-opera-mobile&espv=1

PLS and PLS, don't you ever talk about Clinton with CNN or Trump with Sky. just use any neutral site. because these site have been compromised base on their candidate
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by ernimirah: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Y'all will be talking about US election. When ur opinion doesn't matter at home is it abroad it work.... # faceurBuhariproblem

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by felaismyhero(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
i dont get it,are there just six registered voters there or is this the collegiate votes.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by DRISKLEF(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Interesting.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by SirShymexx: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lmao @ folks who aren't eligible to vote claiming that they're going to vote later. Hysterical. grin

Anyway, it looks like Trump is going to nick New Hampshire. Ditto Arizona and Ohio.

But my eyes are on Florida, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina.

And oh well, if the unthinkable happen in Michigan - that would be funny.

The surge in the numbers of AAs voting for Trump is crazy, especially the millennials. grin

The Clintons done fvck around and got black folks mad...folks know Clinton = more prisons for black folks. grin

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by uzuede4(f): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
tonaydo:
Donald Trump is leading massively in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. We are yet to get reports from Ekiti and Lagos.
Yeye dey worry you. angry
tonaydo:
Donald Trump is leading massively in Rivers and Akwa Ibom. We are yet to get reports from Ekiti and Lagos.
Yeye dey worry you.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by uzuede4(f): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
femi4:
buy TV.....you no gree
grin
femi4:
buy TV.....you no gree
E pain am.
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by klassykute(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Face your buhari problem. The mad man with lighter in a Petrol station has wrecked this country
. lwkmd Jesu
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
omenka:
Whoever thinks the randy mad man is onna win the election really need to have their heads examined.
... Of course you have no moral, ethics and attitude. You have to first re-examine yours. You ooze insults, derogatory words at any slightest opportunity. How old are you?
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don't know why this looks to me like another Brexit.

Two days to Brexit the last polls were consistent REMAIN 55% LEAVE 45%

Every pundit on the main stream media said the UK will remain in the EU. Betting companies said there is 90% chance of REMAIN and the first vote from Gibraltar was >90% REMAIN and everyone sort of knew the outcome. Only that by midnight it was becoming to close to call and by morning REMAIN 48% LEAVE 52%. If Trump wins then the elites will have to try a new population control method different from the current MSM

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by SirShymexx: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
ApostleT:
I don't know why this looks to me like another Brexit.

Two days to Brexit the last polls were consistent REMAIN 55% LEAVE 45%

Every pundit on the main stream media said the UK will remain in the EU. Betting companies said there is 90% chance of REMAIN and the first vote from Gibraltar was >90% REMAIN and everyone sort of knew the outcome. Only that by midnight it was becoming to close to call and by morning REMAIN 48% LEAVE 52%. If Trump wins then the elites will have to try a new population control method different from the current MSM

Now, this is a smart guy who understands what's going albeit both candidates are swines. The media just played its cards on Trump and everything he gets critiqued for, are just normal things a typical white person does, including Clinton. However, has he ever put it to action?- absolutely not. But the same can't be said about KKKlinton who's a career criminal, a rogue, bigot, and a rabid racist responsible for the death of millions.

Trump said he would build a wall to stop illegal immigrants from Mexico...Clinton also suggested that in the past. So, I don't see a difference between the two. The leaked audio of Trump saying whatever about women is just normal chat most guys have - nothing to see there from a guy's perspective. And what he said about Muslims is basically what the average American Christian feels, regardless of race. Most Christians all over the globe feel the same way and even on NL, calling Islam a religion of piss and abusing Muslims is a norm to even most of the clowns shouting Clinton all over place. So, why get mad at psycho Trump for saying the same thing? Once you look beyond the hysteria and MSM created narrative a lot of these sheeple are running - Trump is the better candidate and he's raw unlike KKKlinton who's an actor and a fraud. Ronald Reagn wasn't the most qualified when he became the US president and like Trump, most folks never gave him a chance. But apart from the crimes he committed against black folks with the crack cocaine madness to fund wars - he's one of the greatest US presidents ever and arguably the greatest in the last 4 decades.

Trump has 8/1 chance of winning, while KKKlinton has 4/1 but don't bet on it cos the KKKlintons are going to rig it the same way Bernie was rigged out of the shyte. But a Trump victory would be good news for decent people across the globe who're tired of wars and the crazy war mongering nutters in Washington. If US wasn't so powerful in the west, no one would give a fvck. But world peace is dependent on this election and even if it's unthinkable due to how powerful the KKKlinton camp/connect is - and I hope a miracle happens. After that, yanks can deal with whatever mess they want domestically for picking two terrible candidates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by ForValour: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope I can cast my vote right here in Nigeria undecidedI hope I can cast my vote right here in Nigeria
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Adeyinka12(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
observing
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
The full news about the NH towns vote is that Trump won by 32 to 25 for Clinton but trust MSM to report one town where Clinton had 4 votes and Trump 2. I won't be surprised if it ends up like Brexit

http://nypost.com/2016/11/08/voters-in-first-towns-to-close-polls-give-trump-early-lead/?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by fof1: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
spiritmedium:
Vote is yet to commence,don't misinform people pls

KEEP QUIET. AMERICAN IS NOT NAIJA. A COUNTRY WITH THREE (3) TIME ZONES.WHAT DO U KNOW PLS?
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Gunnaz007: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
ApostleT:
The full news about the NH towns vote is that Trump won by 32 to 25 for Clinton but trust MSM to report one town where Clinton had 4 votes and Trump 2. I won't be surprised if it ends up like Brexit

http://nypost.com/2016/11/08/voters-in-first-towns-to-close-polls-give-trump-early-lead/?

Dont mind the commies that have been prancing up and down this thread with their follow_follow herd mentality! I bet they are getting their news from the fraudulent and discredited Clinton News Network (CNN) and MSM. The same woman that destabilized Libya and Syria (note that the Libyan civil war led to arms trickling down to boko haram terrorists in North East Nigeria through Niger Republic) as Secretary of State is whom some blacks especially Nigerians are supporting huh... SMH! Hillary is a neocon and if she is elected it will mean more wars and destabilization plots of Nations like Nigeria (hope the dum_down peeps of Nigeria supporting her are prepared for this event). Her rhetoric during the campaigns and debates smacks of poking the Russian bear!! Why accuse Vladimir Putin of hacking your campaign emails without evidence? This is an alpha male sitting on cocktails and desserts of nuclear warheads.. So I ask how will a President Hillary relate with the President of Russia after directly accusing him of something without evidence? I see a devastating war (World War III) if Hillary is elected and I bet you the United States wont be the better for it because they will be stubble!!! This election is and election between peace and war but it is left for Americans to decide!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by EternalTruths: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
SirShymexx:

Now, this is a smart guy who understands what's going albeit both candidates are swines. The media just played its cards on Trump and everything he gets critiqued for, are just normal things a typical white person does, including Clinton. However, has he ever put it to action?- absolutely not. But the same can't be said about KKKlinton who's a career criminal, a rogue, bigot, and a rabid racist responsible for the death of millions.

Trump said he would build a wall to stop illegal immigrants from Mexico...Clinton also suggested that in the past. So, I don't see a difference between the two. The leaked audio of Trump saying whatever about women is just normal chat most guys have - nothing to see there from a guy's perspective. And what he said about Muslims is basically what the average American Christian feels, regardless of race. Most Christians all over the globe feel the same way and even on NL, calling Islam a religion of piss and abusing Muslims is a norm to even most of the clowns shouting Clinton all over place. So, why get mad at psycho Trump for saying the same thing? Once you look beyond the hysteria and MSM created narrative a lot of these sheeple are running - Trump is the better candidate and he's raw unlike KKKlinton who's an actor and a fraud. Ronald Reagn wasn't the most qualified when he became the US president and like Trump, most folks never gave him a chance. But apart from the crimes he committed against black folks with the crack cocaine madness to fund wars - he's one of the greatest US presidents ever and arguably the greatest in the last 4 decades.

Trump has 8/1 chance of winning, while KKKlinton has 4/1 but don't bet on it cos the KKKlintons are going to rig it the same way Bernie was rigged out of the shyte. But a Trump victory would be good news for decent people across the globe who're tired of wars and the crazy war mongering nutters in Washington. If US wasn't so powerful in the west, no one would give a fvck. But world peace is dependent on this election and even if it's unthinkable due to how powerful the KKKlinton camp/connect is - and I hope a miracle happens. After that, yanks can deal with whatever mess they want domestically for picking two terrible candidates.

Trump is better but Clinton will win. cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by ThisisBuhari: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2016
EternalTruths:

Trump is better but Clinton will win. cool
is that so?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Teaser4(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
jayAjoku:
well great analysis but the truth is hillary clinton will win am not a fan of either, but the reason I say this is because it h a s already been programmed into people's minds . this is the year of female reign.... in the next 12 or 8 years the president would either be gay or transsexual .. watch out
Hilary has win oh.... learn from people don't form I too know
Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by jayAjoku(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
Teaser4:
Hilary has win oh.... learn from people don't form I too know
lol thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Wins First Ballot In Dixville Notch by Justiceleague1: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
ThisisBuhari:
tune to CNN live now. I just witnessed it on TV live
mallamg,what did u witness? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) / Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.