Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help-i Need Someone That Can Connect A Domain Name With Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help-i Need Someone That Can Connect A Domain Name With Blogger (407 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / Who Can Design A Responsive Blog Live Tooxclusive With Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help-i Need Someone That Can Connect A Domain Name With Blogger by johnsnow2016: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2016
please i have been having issues connecting my domain name with blogger.
i need those that have done it before to assist me.
please drop your number here if you can assist me.
thank you.
Re: Help-i Need Someone That Can Connect A Domain Name With Blogger by Zdoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2016
johnsnow2016:
please i have been having issues connecting my domain name with blogger.
i need those that have done it before to assist me.
please drop your number here if you can assist me.
thank you.
Which hosting company do you use? Whatsapp 08088759163 but will pay for my service.
Re: Help-i Need Someone That Can Connect A Domain Name With Blogger by hostkobo(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Hi there,

I have done it for several people on this space .

Msg me - my contact details are in my signature.

Add me on whatsapp, lets chat.

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Your Website Or Webpages To Rank On Google? Its Free And Simple SEO / How Do I Set Adsense / Website, FB Page & Group For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.