Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ehvise Global Resources - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ehvise Global Resources (1546 Views)

Vacancy: Customer Service Representative At Yes-africa Global Resources Company / It Officer Job At Yes-africa Global Resources Company / Ehvise Global Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehvise Global Resources by nobleens(f): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Just got a message this morning from Ehvise global resources in Akwa ibom ,that i have been invited for a chat with them on Thursday,please anyone got that same message?and please if u know any info about then please kindly share.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by ugokwere: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2016
bro, run as far as ur legs can carry u..i attended such at benin city and i regretted that day..
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gen2CeeJay: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
COMPANY PROFILE
Ehvise Global Resources (EGR) is a Global Strategic Brand. We are committed to delivering human resource solutions to staffs, advising to clients by identifying and developing their human capital investment needs, socio-economic and overall wellbeing.
Over 40% of our firm's business comes from existing clients and repeat business, while 60% comes from new emerging opportunities. We have provided services to organizations ranging from small, private, government parastatals, non-profit organizations, military formations, the Nigerian Police Force, FRSC, Banks, Churches, Schools, Mosques, industries etc.

1 Like

Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gen2CeeJay: 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ehvise Global Resources is one organization, that ever since I joined them, my whole life have changed positively in terms of finance and personal development. I am a graduate of Computer Science, but now I can talk like a Public Health Officer courtesy; EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES. I have gone to banks, associations, schools, churches, police stations, etc to render our service. After this, my company (EGR) is appreciated because of the quality of our services.
Apart from the personal development, I am also financially stable, thanks to EGR.
As a person, what have you done to change your financial status? If you really want a change, then EGR is the best place to be.
I wish you the very best of luck.
Thanks for reading, God bless You.

2 Likes

Re: Ehvise Global Resources by unwogu: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2016
Bros flee na networking stuff
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by spenca: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
The marketing here alone is enough to make man go AWOL
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by dedons: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gen2CeeJay:
Ehvise Global Resources is one organization, that ever since I joined them, my whole life have changed positively in terms of finance and personal development. I am a graduate of Computer Science, but now I can talk like a Public Health Officer courtesy; EHVISE GLOBAL RESOURCES. I have gone to banks, associations, schools, churches, police stations, etc to render our service. After this, my company (EGR) is appreciated because of the quality of our services.
Apart from the personal development, I am also financially stable, thanks to EGR.
As a person, what have you done to change your financial status? If you really want a change, then EGR is the best place to be.
I wish you the very best of luck.
Thanks for reading, God bless You.
similar to GNLD.

The thunder that will faya you ehn...
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by fighter80: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
dedons:
similar to GNLD.

The thunder that will faya you ehn...

The size of a man's body does't really reflect the size of his mind. The power to win is in the mind. The only thing that kills the mind is being ordinary.
I saw quotes like yours above & decide to see & hear for myself. Today i'm glad i did, because of that opportunity offered me, i am financially stable. I have enough to meet my personal, family needs & savings.
The power is in the MIND.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by fighter80: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
The size of a man's body does't really reflect the size of his mind. The power to win is in the mind. The only thing that kills the mind is being ordinary. I saw quotes like yours above & decide to see & hear for myself. Today i'm glad i did, because of that opportunity offered me, i am financially stable. I have enough to meet my personal, family needs & savings. The power is in the MIND.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gen2CeeJay: 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
dedons:

My Dear, I know you're talking like this because you dont know that lives are transformed each day by simply recognizing a rare opportunity.
Are you aware that 90% of the world's wealth is controlled by just 4% of the world's population?
I've met an organization that have changed my life. See, today I've come to realize that the change I seek is in Me. The success that I seek is
is in me. I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right set of people. You too can become anything you want to be only if you believe and set your heart to do it. Use the power of your mind. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by Gen2CeeJay: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
My Dear, I know you're talking like this because you dont know that lives are transformed each day by simply recognizing a rare opportunity.
Are you aware that 90% of the world's wealth is controlled by just 4% of the world's population?
I've met an organization that have changed my life. See, today I've come to realize that the change I seek is in Me. The success that I seek is
is in me. I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right set of people. You too can become anything you want to be only if you believe and set your heart to do it. Use the power of your mind. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by fighter80: 9:48am On Dec 20, 2016
You don't get BIG by looking on the present realities but looking on the present realities as they should be not as they are. This Mindset fires the extra man/woman in you.
In Ehvise Global Resources, i saw and met a collection of minds that saw not who i was but saw in me what i could be.
That is what great minds do- they see the greatness in you and help you to become great.
Thank you EGR.
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by ehi2417: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2017
Do not stop now!! Continue to work on yourself and your dream. Do not look for others to hold your heart, take your hand or have your back. You are responsible for your own life and for creating your own path. Commit to move out of your own way. Stop procrastinating or waiting for someone to rescue you.

Be clear about who you can count on and who you must count out. Make adjustments and surround yourself with positive energy, people and thoughts. Great things take time, effort and sacrifice!! Keep looking up and moving forward with the end in mind.

You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!!

EGR, changing lives, creating possibilities
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by igorekpengmail: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2017
FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE or FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Your condition is better than theirs
Re: Ehvise Global Resources by ehi2417: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
nobleens:
Just got a message this morning from Ehvise global resources in Akwa ibom ,that i have been invited for a chat with them on Thursday,please anyone got that same message?and please if u know any info about then please kindly share.

They are very professional Human Capital Developers. They embody a new form of business and a different mindset. You know your thinking and perception about life and yourself will change if you are chanced to meet them. They are growing so fast and changing the world of business one state at a time
count yourself lucky to have that invite

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies / Lavan Ushering Agency; Scam Or Real? / How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.