Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn (6530 Views)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Lol Funke!!! Nigerians’ Reactions To This Lady’s Post Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by morereb10: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2016
A Nigerian lady known as Feyisara, A Yoruba as you know, has marked her birthday in a bizarre way by flaunting her body publicly in series of almost naked photos.

Yesterday was her birthday and just to maybe catch the attention of users, she flooded her Instagram account with semi-naked photos of herself. Feyisara is currently based in Atlanta, Georgia – United States of America.

Since she started posting the raunchy photos, her number of followers has increased…what a good way to celebrate one’s birthday!

more pictures @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/lady-post-almost-unclad-photos-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by MackBrooklyn: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Kanye West watched the séx tape of Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her and then he waited for years to find her and marry her. So my dear ladies, you never know where your nûde photos might lead you too. Share them with us OoO cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by SuperSuave(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2016
One word: Olosho

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by phlamesG: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Damn! I'll hit that anytime, anyday shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by freesinzu(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2016
Where is the neked pics

2 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Edwinmason(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:
Kanye West watched the séx tape of Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her and then he waited for years to find her and marry. So my dear ladies, you never know where your nûde photos might lead you too. Share them with us OoO cheesy cheesy
YOU EH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by MackBrooklyn: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
YOU EH
Wetin ah do now?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Young03(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
uh..my favourite
shinekee
see arss

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Smellymouth: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Where is the neked pics

To slap the OP dey hungry me..

Ah was experrin neked phorros buh saw nurrin.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by freesinzu(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

To slap the OP dey hungry me..

Ah was experrin neked phorros buh saw nurrin.. embarassed
I think a slap would do no harm but this will

3 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Smellymouth: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
freesinzu:

I think a slap would do no harm but this will

grin wetinnnn!!you wan kill am? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
she try

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Edwinmason(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Wetin ah do now?? undecided
your head get oil

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by freesinzu(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin wetinnnn!!you wan kill am? cheesy
Is it too much..... shocked
Tot he deserves it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by MackBrooklyn: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Edwinmason:
your head get oil

How na?? My head don turn Satan hideout wey dey get oil, shey?? undecided
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Edwinmason(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

How na?? My head don turn Satan hideout wey dey get oil, shey?? undecided
no o e mean say u get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by femolacqua(m): 9:23am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm, just de sit down look.

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by mofeoluwadassah: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Na ashawo she b naw

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who do we marry..?
Who do we date....?
Who do we entrust our kids into...?
Who do we project as wife before family members...?

Just few weeks a young lady who was asked to represent her state in a pageant , with so much respect vested on her , got the whole process messed up, because of stupidity.

Even the church ladies are not spared.
They are being swept as well especially those whose feet are not tied to the moral stakes.

Many MEN as usual will feed from it, while a few ready to settle down will become skeptical when it comes to life time commitment.
Many FAMILIES are now scared of bringing forth female kids.

How did we get to this point....?
ANSWERS are ...
1). U can't fight the book of the prophecy ( Bible)
2). America, the modern day Babylon with the statue.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Bigajeff(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
How do I get here? one more plate pls..
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by dangotesmummy: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Little attention seeker.you're nothing more than the a55 display undecided
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by sholatem(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
I wonder what dis world is turning to,kim kardashian do sextape,she marry a romantic hubby,Tonto dike sex video everywhere, she still marry better husband,even Mercy johnson,upon d press press of her Bobby on movie,snatch person husband join,she stil settle down well, while sum innocent ones are not lucky enough,u can't even know how advice youth of nowadays, make u no become enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Where is the neked pics

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Click like if this post got u rolling

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Kobicove(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is not what I expected to see... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by freesinzu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Click like if this post got u rolling
Am sorry it did not sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by IVORY2009(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ikebe super shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by mikeade11(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Baba ooooooooooo, I dey feel you
MackBrooklyn:
Kanye West watched the séx tape of Kim Kardashian and fell in love with her and then he waited for years to find her and marry her. So my dear ladies, you never know where your nûde photos might lead you too. Share them with us OoO cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by Kingsley10000: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
VASELINE CREW...OYA GETO WORK
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by ameezy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just the way i like em
VERY FRESH cheesy
Re: Lady Post Almost Unclad Photos Of Herself To Mark Her Birthday - Damn by ColourMeAmazing: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Why does it seem as if every female is developing big behinds. Abeg what's the secret?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Lodge In Hotel Room For 120k Per Night, See What He Took While Checking Out / Photos: See Maheeda's Hawt Christmas Parcel In Bikini!!! / Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna Dance To Davido, Wizkid Songs @grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.