Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly (54680 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Praizeupdates: 7:35am On May 18, 2019
Actress Badmus destroys Uche ogbodo After she Bullied her Back when madam Kemi olunloyo shaded her weight on instablog calling her ugly.

She called her out on her ig page recently and really make jest of her for her unclad photos she posted to celebrates her birthday yesterday.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/eniola-badmus-shade-uche-ogbodo-for-her-unclad-photos-after-she-bullied-her/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Praizeupdates: 7:35am On May 18, 2019
See All the Exposed Unclad photos of Uche Ogbodo that got eniola badmus shading her => HERE

She wrote ;

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by mrgraphics01: 7:39am On May 18, 2019
na dem sabi

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by iGISTMORE: 7:44am On May 18, 2019
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Richmondofficia(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2019
Eniola badmus is right,Uche igbodo or igbobo whatever should have supported aunty eniola badmus back then but Instablog na their mansion

17 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by amzee(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2019
SAGGY BOOBS

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by mrjaydee(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2019
Who be this people?

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by careytommy37(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2019
Very ugly biatches

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Richdad50(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2019
shocked

Uche lost weight with the sole aim of going nude. Sometimes, in life, it is better some people remain the way they are.

You find that all their life, their entire self confidence is rooted to their physical appearance. Once they get a tiny shot at the so called perfect body, not even the last of their shame will stop them from going shameless.

When I counsel young beautiful but fat women on the need to loose weight, I often elaborate health as the most important motivation. I did discover they not only lost significant weight, they also gained very healthy self esteem. When compared with ladies who lost grams to hit the Gram, they fared far better.

Richdad

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2019
None of my business
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by hisexcellency34: 10:22am On May 18, 2019
Afonjas and jealousy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by AmazingELixir: 10:23am On May 18, 2019
cheesy

This pipu wan trend dia own..
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Hintona(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2019
Pot calling kettle black
At least eniola doesn't snap naked

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by chibu4u2(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2019
All I see is one screaming hippo and a nude Agama lizard.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Ihutomi: 10:24am On May 18, 2019
see trailer the insult Toyota.

8 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Akshow: 10:24am On May 18, 2019
Two hos
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by Larryallovernig: 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Ok check this pic out

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by tstx(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Okay

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by BareFacedLies(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Chai!

See pot calling kettle black
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by kalvoken(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Ogbodo, igbodo. Very soon it will be IKPU ODO.

But seriously uche's reply will put badmus in SIVIA PAIN

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by dangotesmummy: 10:27am On May 18, 2019
Eniola oro o tosi e.don't let body shamers come for you o

You know the similarities between you and bag of beans lipsrsealed

Moreover those living in glass house don't throw stones because your own too dey for your body

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by dreamwords: 10:28am On May 18, 2019
Bag of beans

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly by orisunmibare01(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2019
when hyenna and elephant fight, nothing suffers...coz nobody would gve a fvck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos) / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor / Naira Marley Hangs Out With Ladies In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.