Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking (65991 Views)

A Dead Ghanaian Electrician Decorated As An Electrician At His Burial (Photos) / Endowed Lady Causes Stirs With Her Backside At A Wedding Reception. / Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom At His Wedding That Got Guests Laughing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by manando1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
What's the big deal here angry
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is a breach to people's safety undecided..

We can overdo sha angry!!
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by saint4larin(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
how d driver wan see road

thank God no accident as d result of their decoration.... they would have being blaming their step mother or one woman from their village.
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by princeonx: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
koolcat:
MUST U ALWAYS CREAT RUBBISH OUT OF SOMETHING
Always? Are you always this bitter? Where is your sense of humor? If you even know what that mean! Ode!
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by BjDreamchaser(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by koolcat: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
princeonx:

Always? Are you always this bitter? Where is your sense of humor? If you even know what that mean! Ode!
my advice to u is to sue ur brain for non-support. Then dont forget to come back and thank me later
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by oshilewetaiwo03: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
eeeeeh wooo see design op abeg comot this thing for front page switch to us election abeg,iranu
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by mema900: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
undecided

Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Wolfbrother(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by CRAPHA96(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
fucking bullshit

Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Festy4u(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is an eyesore and a danger to the occupants of the vehicle as well as other road users!
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by princeonx: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
koolcat:
my advice to u is to sue ur brain for non-support. Then dont forget to come back and thank me later
Thanks for the advice. Why not start by taking your life since you live in misery and by the way, you don't owe me any thank you msg!
People are having fun over nothing yet you're here passing/expressing your frustrated life on social media.
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by koolcat: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
princeonx:

Thanks for the advice. Why not start by taking your life since you live in misery and by the way, you don't owe me any thank you msg!
People are having fun over nothing yet you're here passing/expressing your frustrated life on social media.
keep on ranting my guyyyyy
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by shakes101(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
the decoration is creative but the beats is just too much especially the beats on the screen and the long beat going up like mountain can cause accident
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Handsomecole(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
The fact that you want to be creative does not guarantee stupidity. As for this one, this is absolute stupidity.
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by princeonx: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
koolcat:
keep on ranting my guyyyyy
Oh plzzzz! Get a life
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by oladipo322(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
end time wedding car
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by anny268(f): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
nicerichard05:
kindly vote for this story titled 'The Burden of Proof ' for the ETISALAT Prize for Flash Fiction( 2016)

Click the link below and like the story. thanks

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php

The Burden of Proof by IMOKHAI
The gavel of the Judge hit the table with a bang and almost immediately Law Enforcement agents surrounded Kunle forming a protective ring around him. His mother like some others in the court room was crying. The case of the Drug Pusher who volunteered to expose the Drug Barons had been very tasking for the Drug Law Agency to crack. The Judge had sentenced the three drug barons to life imprisonment. The prosecution relied so much on Kunle’s testimony to build their case. Relief was an understatement for them.
The voice of Mrs. Belema Gregson, the Attorney-General of the Federation still echoed in Kunle’s head. “Kunle, I will make you an offer. You are a bright young man and the fact that the Malaysian Government agreed to release you to us as a test case is a divine call for you to help us end this problem once and for all.” Kunle nodded. “Help me prove that you are innocent”. Who could have thought that Malaysia would agree to release Kunle to the Nigerian Government? He could still picture the face of the Immigration official at Kuala Lumpur Airport when the colour of the body scanner turned red. “Step aside Sir” That was the beginning of the torture.
The Newspaper headlines were practically screaming ‘Nigerian First Class Graduate caught with drugs at Malaysia Airport’. Mrs. Belema Gregson knew that this was one Nigerian Citizen that should not be allowed to be executed in Malaysia. What would make a First Class graduate carry drugs to Malaysia? Her motherly instincts propelled her more that her being a lawyer and with her power as the Attorney –General of the Federation, she was going to save this young Man, Kunle Ola from the hangman in Malaysia. And she did.
Tell etisalat to do something about d link if you really want to get any vote.. D link is terrible.
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by hope4life: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:
the couples must be from Benin City cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Exactly, got it right
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by UnknownT: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
What if it had rained heavily that day?
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Perfectionist11: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by ThisDumebi: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who is the car wedding? grin
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Getintouch2004(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
princeonx:
Of all cars they used KIA?

KIA: Kill in accident.
In the military, KIA=Killed In Action grin grin grin
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by clemz85(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
Not spectacular
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Adedayo97(m): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
make them 4uck off
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by mojysiola(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
So irritating and disgusting. Mtcheeeew. Walks out of thread. How come this was brought to front page sef
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Lukenitheooo6(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
This must be an edo or rivers marriage cos dem like bead die
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2016
SweetyZinta:
the couples must be from Benin City cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just a couple my friend. Not a group wedding.
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by DRscience(f): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2016
Chai!!! Nawa ooo!! Simplicity is the best! This is too much
Re: Car Decorated With Beads Used For A Wedding That Got People Talking by SweetyZinta(f): 10:36am On Nov 09, 2016
chymevicks:

Just a couple my friend. Not a group wedding.

NOTED lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Gets Massive Hard-on As Marvis Attempts To Give Him A Mouth Action / Lady Serves As Best Man To Her Male Friend At His Wedding (photos) / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.