Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? (578 Views)

Human Life Circle In Pictures: Which Stage Are You Currently? / #prayformuamba: Footballing Moment That Proved A Human Life Was More Important.. / What Is So Special About Human Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
So, I came across a scarcely old thread and it exposed me to one of the most interesting subjects I have ever come across: Life Fields. I don't think I have even rudimentary knowledge to explain anything about this fascinating subject, so I'll just post few excerpts from the thread, courtesy of Sarassin, Amplitron and PastorAIO, so that you'd get a background knowledge of what I am actually referring to.

This is the thread, in case you want to explore more of the mind-boggling conversation: https://www.nairaland.com/3147996/how-does-soul-make-sense/1

"We now know that living things have their own electrical fields, I call it a "Life field." This life field seems to be the sum-total effect of all the other small electrical charges that occur as a result of chemical events that continually take place in the body, we know too that changes in the field are not random but connected with basic biological events, for
instance, the field would be influenced by disruptions to the
body or organism produced by disease. This life field in
conjunction with our awareness is what I believe the
ancients conjectured to be the soul."

"The life field is essentially an electrical field that surrounds living organisms. Every time a muscle contracts, and there is always muscular activity even in the slowest moving organisms, potential is changed and this produces an electrical field that can be measured with specialized
instruments. I see no evidence that it contains actual memories or exhibits cognizance, but what we do know is that the life field can be influenced by disruptions to its host, for instance it changes even before the symptoms of a disease becomes apparent."

"I suggested that may be the case for memories too because Memories are Neurological phenomena, and Neurology uses electricity (and hence magnetism), so maybe as the brain stores memories a mark is made on the life field. Or better still, maybe the mark occurs first in the life field and then the brain starts to lay down the memory. Or maybe the two are so simultaneous that there is no difference. If this Life field were electrical then where would it end considering that we live on a giant magnet called the planet earth which is itself orbiting a much larger magnet called the Sun, not to mention the other magnets like the planet
Jupiter etc. Won't all these electro magnetic fields interact and criss cross? Whatever the nature of the information that can be found in a Life field, is it possible that information not from the host body can enter into the life field and then ultimately affect the host? Perhaps this is how information can be shared telepathically.

In light of the above, the law of conservation of energy states that: "Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but can be transformed from one form to another." I like to substitute the word "transformed" with "manipulated."
If this is so, then can the human life field be manipulated? Does this explain how certain people come under certain "supernatural" negative problems? Does this explain esoteric fields like "ancient dark magic, black magic and voodoo?

Since the life field is energy, and since energy cannot be destroy, but transformed from one form to another, does this also explain the existence of ghosts? If a human dies, where does the life field go? Going by the law of conservation of energy, the life field can't be destroyed, only transformed. So, what happens to the life field then?

If the life field takes the shape of a human, then if that human dies, is it possible for the life field to keep on existing after death, hence the apparitions of the dead that people claim to see? If the make up of the life field is a function of the nervous system of the individual, which also includes the thoughts, dreams and ideas, could this also influence the life fields capacity to exist even after the individual has died, owning the same thoughts, ideas and dreams of the individual that possessed it?

Does the individual's consciousness seep into the life field? If it does, does this consciousness persist after the death of the individual?

Can the life field manipulate matter? If it can, does this explain poltergeist activity?

Do animals also have life fields?

What's the difference between aura, chakra and life fields?

Cc
Sarassin
Amplitron
PastorAIO
Ifenes
Cloudgoddess
Lennycool
Johnnydon22
Loj
And every other freethinker and atheist.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
No reply yet?
Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
Still no reply? Asin, doesn't anyone have any idea about this topic? undecided
Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by GoodMuyis(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
Still no reply? Asin, doesn't anyone have any idea about this topic? undecided

They are off to Google, so they can come and Boast of Sophistication. Meanwhile some of them are honest thought

At Leas you have a reply
Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
So, I came across a scarcely old thread and it exposed me to one of the most interesting subjects I have ever come across: Life Fields. I don't think I have even rudimentary knowledge to explain anything about this fascinating subject, so I'll just post few excerpts from the thread, courtesy of Sarassin, Amplitron and PastorAIO, so that you'd get a background knowledge of what I am actually referring to.

This is the thread, in case you want to explore more of the mind-boggling conversation: https://www.nairaland.com/3147996/how-does-soul-make-sense/1

In light of the above, the law of conservation of energy states that: "Energy cannot be created nor destroyed, but can be transformed from one form to another." I like to substitute the word "transformed" with "manipulated."
If this is so, then can the human life field be manipulated? Does this explain how certain people come under certain "supernatural" negative problems? Does this explain esoteric fields like "ancient dark magic, black magic and voodoo?................

I think you have raised some very interesting and pertinent questions. Everyone may not be opportuned to give you feedback at the moment, but I am sure people will chip in. Perhaps you might have kept this on the original thread? I will add my two-cents worth in a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
Yeah sorry didn't see it till just know. I believe that non of us really die because in some ways life always continues. If you were to die now, your constituents would be absorbed by the soil and generate knew life which would in turn die and generate more life and so on, even if the person were kept in a coffin the person will one day still return to the earth. We're never really destroyed. Ghost are another thing all together, I understand what your saying but I don't think ghost exist, if they did we would have properly documented them, perhaps even contain a few. Why would ghosts if real only exist in the shadows?
I see no need for the dead to continue to remain hidden. Hence they don't exist, except in fiction.
Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by ifenes(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Our physiological interpretation of a particular manifestation of one physiological universe, created out of the initial dynamic tensor fields, within the primal energy field of All That Is(The Prime Particle).

Energy is always constant regardless of the state it is. But these states are strictly based on how we interpret them since they are within our consciousness. We are the Energy fields itself and we have different interpretation of it based on how aware we have on it. When a human dies the energy has simply stopped experiencing that aspect of existence.The energy is pretty much intact,only the illusion is dead.

But when it comes to Voodoo,Black magic are all manipulation of Energy fields,maybe often in a negative way, and this include turning up the Light Bulb,which itself is magic. We are a "nation of magician" using our "imagination...image-nation...imagine-nation to interpret energy fields in different ways.

When people claim they see ghosts,orbs or unidentified objects, it is usually due to their energy frequency shift. When your energy radiates beyond what is measured for physical reality,you are definitely going to see things beyond the physical realm.

I had to rush this OP, I will be back to write some more.

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lennycool:
Yeah sorry didn't see it till just know. I believe that non of us really die because in some ways life always continues. If you were to die now, your constituents would be absorbed by the soil and generate knew life which would in turn die and generate more life and so on, even if the person were kept in a coffin the person will one day still return to the earth. We're never really destroyed. Ghost are another thing all together, I understand what your saying but I don't think ghost exist, if they did we would have properly documented them, perhaps even contain a few. Why would ghosts if real only exist in the shadows?
I see no need for the dead to continue to remain hidden. Hence they don't exist, except in fiction.

Ghosts exist. It's not fiction. I have read many real life experiences. There are also well documented stories on it, plus pictures and some videos depicting live poltergeist activity. Do your research.

Atheism is the disbelieve in the existence of God, not ghosts or things we don't have sufficient knowledge about. There are branches of science and certain scientific hypothesis such as: the hypothesis of multiverses and parallel universes, that have been marginalized and relegated to the periphery of the domain of science, because most scientists don't want to bother themselves with such things cause they think it's implausible or mystical.

I hate when Atheists, just because they don't believe God exists, think they should also reject any "supernatural" claim that seems implausible to them.

I really hate this Atheist tag. I think I am going to drop it. You guys do the exact same thing religious people do. You fill in gaps of knowledge with arrogant assertions of nonexistence. Atheism shouldn't stand as a barrier to expand your knowledge about your world, instead, it should be a spring board to exploring nature and having an open mind about new ideas and experiences.

That's why I dislike Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Denneth, and every other arrogant atheist out there.
Sam harris is the only person I'd bother listening to, because although he doesn't believe the God of any religion exists, he is open to other theories that explain "supernatural" occurrences. It was through him I learned about the Multiverse hypothesis, Chakras and certain meditational practices that provide experiences that have been hijacked by religion.

You atheists allow your atheistic world view to prevent you from being open minded, just the same as religious people. You guys are the same.
Re: Can Anyone Expand On The Human Life Field And It's Possible Manipulation? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Ghosts exist. It's not fiction. I have read many real life experiences. There are also well documented stories on it, plus pictures and some videos depicting live poltergeist activity. Do your research.

Atheism is the disbelieve in the existence of God, not ghosts or things we don't have sufficient knowledge about. There are branches of science and certain scientific hypothesis such as: the hypothesis of multiverses and parallel universes, that have been marginalized and relegated to the periphery of the domain of science, because most scientists don't want to bother themselves with such things cause they think it's implausible or mystical.

I hate when Atheists, just because they don't believe God exists, think they should also reject any "supernatural" claim that seems implausible to them.

I really hate this Atheist tag. I think I am going to drop it. You guys do the exact same thing religious people do. You fill in gaps of knowledge with arrogant assertions of nonexistence. Atheism shouldn't stand as a barrier to expand your knowledge about your world, instead, it should be a spring board to exploring nature and having an open mind about new ideas and experiences.

That's why I dislike Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Denneth, and every other arrogant atheist out there.
Sam harris is the only person I'd bother listening to, because although he doesn't believe the God of any religion exists, he is open to other theories that explain "supernatural" occurrences. It was through him I learned about the Multiverse hypothesis, Chakras and certain meditational practices that provide experiences that have been hijacked by religion.

You atheists allow your atheistic world view to prevent you from being open minded, just the same as religious people. You guys are the same.
Calm down dude. The same thing that applies to God applies to everything else. It needs evidence. Until then it cannot be accepted as fact. And I'm not talking about videos and stories (you can find these for any area of belief, whether it be God, faeries, aliens, vampires e.t.c)
I'm talking about real scientific evidence, death is a large part of our world, it seems strange that a product of death I.e ghosts, would have remained in obscurity for so long.
Provide scientific evidence or it is not fact.
Simple as that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Of Hell / If Balance Is An Excuse For The Existence Of Good And Evil What Balances Heaven? / Why Is There No Christian Section/trend On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.