Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant (24344 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi Unveils Tope Adesegun As His New Wife And Olori Of Ife / Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / OONI Of Ife Applauds Alexreports Role In Queen Moremi Ajasoro's Contest! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Oizarammy(f): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
The unveiling which was performed by Olori Wuraola Ogunwus (Yeyelua) is part of the activities marking this year's EDI/MOREMI festival in the ancient town believed to be the source of mankind.‎

Speaking while unveiling the Pageant, Her Majesty, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi(Yeyelua) urged females to emulate the bravery act of Moremi, saying women needed to make themselves available for challenging roles on the modern society.

She explained that Moremi's personality remained unique in the World and would continue to remain an important point of reference.

"Moremi is an important figure and a great warrior worthy of emulation. With the pageant, we are trying to globalise and make the world know about a very important person.

T‎imes are changing and women are beginning to realise that we need to grow stronger. We need to show strong character in changing the society. I urge them to emulate the great heroine and be saviours to others."
Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi explained.

While extolling virtues of the great African heroine, the Ooni Ogunwusi praised God for making one of his greatest dreams come to reality within his one-year on the throne of his forefathers. .
He described the heroine (Moremi) as the real mother of liberty in the world whose legacy must not be left in the oblivion.

"God Almighty has given me the grace of achieving one of my greatest ambitions within my first year on this sacred throne of Oduduwa.

"Moremi Ajasoro, an Ife queen who in her lifetime exhibited an unrivaled heroism of world's liberty dedicated her life to the liberation of mankind by sacrificing her only child to free the people of Oodua land from the invasion of some faceless terrorists thousands of years ago.

"We are already constructing the tallest statue in Nigeria to be known as MOREMI LIBERTY STATUE. This 42ft-statue which will be the third tallest in Africa is being erected right where Moremi lived before she became a diety thousands of years ago, as a goddess of liberty.

"It is going to be one of the greatest achievements in Nigerian tourism and will be unveiled in two weeks time during this year's EDI/ MOREMI festival which is just a tip of the iceberg, as many more tourist advancement are coming in the subsequent years." Ooni Ogunwusi said.

Ooni Ogunwusi was crowned and followed by the presentation of staff of office by the Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola on the 7th December last year at an epoch making ceremony attended by Vice president Yemi Osinbajo, some governors, members of diplomatic society including the representatives of Queen Elizabeth of Britain where he dedicated the throne to the youths and cultural tourism revolution.

Ile-Ife has since witnessed a turnaround especially in the areas of agriculture, youth development, infrastructure and tourism revolution leading to the rejuvenation of some festivals like Olokun, Osara, Oramfe, Olojo etc giving the shrines befitting rehabilitations.

Source:- http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/ooni-of-ife-unveils-moremi-ajasoro.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Oizarammy(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by eezeribe(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
This Ooni of Ife and his Oloris or Oloshos should just leave the Palace and join the entertainment industry, and stop wasting their talents. Always making headlines for frivolities. Last time I checked, He was in the boxing ring, Today his wife is organizing Paegentry.
CAN'T THEY LEARN FROM THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO

You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by orimsamsam(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
The sophisticated Yoruba tribe. Some call us afonjas, yes we are afonjas. Our head is not flat and we don't beat our flat hairy chest just to prove a point. We are set our records and we love our culture.

eezeribe:
This Ooni of Ife and his Oloris or Oloshos should just leave the Palace and join the entertainment industry, and stop wasting their talents. Always making headlines for frivolities. Last time I checked, He was in the boxing ring, Today his wife is organizing Paegentry.
Omo ale olori pelebe

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by TINALETC3(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
And dis is news??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by passionate88: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Prospective cucumber things

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by tociano009(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by ibroh22(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
It should be monitored to avoid another embarrassing cucumber video

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by toby2(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Now wen pageant is mentioned, na Cocumba person de reason grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Kobicove(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Beauty pagents left, right and centre in Nigeria! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
good
it will reduce the number of afonja traveling to Italy for Mouth Action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Rhotiz: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
I hope ds one no go involve cucumber again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by martineinstein(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
cucumbility mojo everywhere
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Ademat7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
This are the people that make Trump statement Abt Africa's laziness come to pass.
What happen to organising entrepreneur challenge??
Mathematics challenge??
Engineering challenge??
Agricultural challenge??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by toby2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
passionate88:
Prospective cucumber things
my phone browser ef up... U spoke my mind...
I jus hope anoda xvideo star won't emerge
#cucumberPageant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by eezeribe(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
OK
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by dapsoneh: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
The cucumberlets

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by johnstar(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm
Anytm I see beauty pageant for NL front page I go juz dey remember chidinma mata
Na wao

HW Far dat gal mata abt her deal wit xvideos na, she don sign contract Mehn p*rn star in d making

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by mikeade11(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
Everything now in Nigeria is all about beauty, No sense involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
See what joblessness has caused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by hugoranking(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
D man wan appreciate some certain structures
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
see them, he is organizing peagant so he can locate the best girls to put his dick in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Ademat7(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
mikeade11:
Everything now in Nigeria is all about beauty, No sense involved
I tire o

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Wolfbrother(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
If i was rich and was a king , i would also organize pageants to save me the trouble of finding beautiful chicks to bang..kudos to the ooni wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Mathewa(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
eezeribe:

gerrara here mehnn sh!t.

11 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Bigajeff(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
Please no cucumber story later oo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by seunny4lif(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
I'm not understanding oooooh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Moremi Ajasoro Beauty Pageant by Mememan: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hmn
Another [size=28pt]Cucumber[/size] event loading...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khalid And Ilebaye Receive Gifts From Their Fans (Photos, Video) / Meet Nigeria’s Top Musicians And Their Girlfriends / Photo: Genevieve Nnaji Now A Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.