Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (85881 Views)

"You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by saintkel(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Olosho everywhere
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by HarmonyDee(f): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2016
Rubbish! She thinks she is making sense.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by DAntivirus: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
Before buying Cucumber, please always ask for the sellers name, it might just be Chidinma
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Damianbrown(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Everyone is taking advantage of this cucumber saga .

Very soon you'll see nollywood movie titled
Cucumber Girls/Babes Just watch Nigeria no dey disappoint
the movie is already out tey tey

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by slendxy: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2016
If men can proudly use their Vaseline, why are they mad at women for using cucumber? Double standard everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by baddosky1: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Atamm Cucumber Chidinma!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by sekem: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Story story!

Like say she no dey use am before!

The only "bad" thing wey miss A. do for some girls now be say she don carry shame join to the usage of cucumbers.

Now some girls no go fit dey buy cucumber in the public...like they used to do before!.

Hahaha!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by ikorodureporta: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Dem cucumber girls......

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by CentaurX(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
This bîtch sef. Make we dy jejely wait till we see

"Cossy seen in Church after Giving her life to Jesus" grin

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by MKO4ever(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Cucumber now gaining more and more respects worldwide

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by mikeade11(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Have you ever been there?
Airforce1:
Olosho with the widest pussy hole like River Benue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Nnamdd1:
Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor is currently full of appreciation and gratitude to Ex-Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke for opening her eyes and other Nigerian girls to Cucumber, especially during this economic recession.

The busty queen, who is currently in Abuja took to her social media page to finally thank Chidinma Okeke and her Friend, Ada.

She wrote;

"Hmmm in Abuja and freaking bored...Ijeoma Imoh, pls sweets I need this ur makeup artist... She did her job wella..as my man is far away... I can manage .. bananas... cucumber... plantian sef...thanks Miss A..for showing us the way... in this recession no money to replace my rampant rabbit"

The post has not gone well with some of her followers as they believe she is mocking the Ex-Miss Anambra whose video got leaked last month.

http://www.instagram.com/p/BMjzHUDASc-/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/11/miss-anambra-leaked-video-cossy-ojiakor-thanks-chidinma-okeke.html
i will never eat cucumber again
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by chubbygal(f): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2016
Me wey dey take cucumber juice , I don dey shame to go stand for aboki face buy am, them go just dey look person with bad eye.

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by warmachine(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Everyone is taking advantage of this cucumber saga .

Very soon you'll see nollywood movie titled
Cucumber Girls/Babes Just watch Nigeria no dey disappoint

Lolz asif u know

Nollywood eh!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by chubbygal(f): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2016
cry

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Alezy(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
Men are scared they will no longer be useful shocked angry grin grin
did I just read this from you?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2016
Atimes i wonder why Nairaland persistently brings news of this girl to front page. e dey mad me aswear. cossy na person name?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by babs50g: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2016
It shows that intimacy gadget has gone round with lots of our women 'for official use only' . But it is never a final answer for any woman. It simply ephemeral. They will always come back to us .
We should also up our game and make them look down on d intimacy gadget they fantasize about
Sex is absolute . Somethings are better than sex , some are worse , but there is nothinge exactly like it
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
before nko cheesy. Sebi it's only their dicks that they can offer cheesy
chubbygal:
Me wey dey take cucumber juice , I don dey shame to go stand for aboki face buy am, them go just dey look person with bad eye.
I do use it for facial mask and yesterday at Obalende, you need to see the way a guy inside a car said to me that 'dont buy the small one ooo'.

Somebody can't even buy it in peace again cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Escapevelocity(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Clinton wins who is cozzy abeg iberibe sumbori
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by thonyrule(m): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2016
Crying for her cry cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Bisjosh(f): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2016
Iamhatey:
before nko cheesy. Sebi it's only their dicks that they can offer :DI do use it for facial mask and yesterday at Obalende, you need to see the way a guy inside a car said to me that 'dont buy the small one ooo'.

Somebody can't even buy it in peace again cry cry

Buy at night grin
cucumber eaters are being stigmatized now....we need to protest on their behalf grin grin cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by idinc(m): 8:35am On Nov 09, 2016
u better start lookin for a large tubber of yam to suit that wide hole in between ur legs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by ritvin(f): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
goldbim:
Maybe cossy is just an over rated attention seeker..she should admit chidinma took her shine for a while..Aunty cossy should go and rest jor..who knows maybe she's an exco of cucumber FC sef...
Chai!! Ur post make sense die. She is d presido

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:

Buy at night grin
cucumber eaters are being stigmatized now....we need to protest on their behalf grin grin cheesy
I tire oo cheesy.

We will definitely protest grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by emsquare(m): 8:37am On Nov 09, 2016
okay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Ashawo

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber by klassykute(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Bisjosh:
does DAT mean u av a cucumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO) / Yoruba Actor, Musiliu Ajinkanle Is Dead / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.