Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) (85709 Views)

Korra Obidi Divorces Her Husband, Wins Custody Of Her Children / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by FishLaps: 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2021
"You're a mistake" Princess Shyngle announces her marriage to her "best friend" of 10 years is over after a few weeks

Actress, Princess Shyngle took to Instagram to allege that her husband, Gibril Bala Gaye, physically abused her as she announces her marriage is over after a few weeks.

She came online to make the revelation after her husband went on Instagram live to tell the world that his wife locked him out of the house after a little disagreement about 8 weeks ago and he hasn't seen her for 7 weeks. He added that she's in New York doing "her thing".

Princess Shyngle said she had no intention to bring her marital woes online but since her estranged husband was already giving the impression she's a bad woman who left her husband for 7 weeks, she has to come out with her truth.

In an Instagram live video, she told the world that her marriage has been shaky for over 8 weeks. She said her husband was violent and "put hands" on her so she decided to divorce him.

"Youre a fu*king mistake. I've divorced your as* so leave me the f*ck alone," she wrote.

Only weeks ago, Princess Shyngle announced she's married to her best friend who she's crushed on since 8th grade and has been best friends with for over 10 years (read here). Now, she says she has no idea he was violent.

Audios she shared as 'proof,' show someone admitting to laying his hands on her.

9 weeks ago, on January 30 precisely, Shyngle announced she is married. Going by her revelation on her Instagram live that the domestic violence incident happened 8 weeks ago, leading to their separation and then divorce, it means their marriage lasted only one week or thereabout.

Shyngle also shared a photo of herself and wrote in the caption, "Having a good time with the true love of my life #myself &$$$$"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/princesshyngle/

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Make I laugh small cheesycheesy

270 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by manikspears: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rubbish

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by kindness9: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
Just imagine

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
what should I do with this news

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
Married 9wks ago
Left the home 8wks ago
7 Days Marriage!!!!
What a wonderful Instargram Generation !!
GOD Have Mercy ..

633 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
At first I thought she don remove all the problems for her life b4 when she removed two of her ribs... With this happening she may need to remove the rest to give her peace of mind... The way she dey go now, she go dey use ear ring do belt.. Yeyebrity

236 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Yeyebrity go carry yeye partner and few years months after marriage,they begin to show themselves.

I thought she said they were best friends.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by McStoic(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Who said hips don't lie. Her hips lied to both of them ooo. Beauty is character!!

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
“Best friends” for a decade.

Married for few weeks.

Reminds me of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. What changes?

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Papertrails(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
Make I just laugh small grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Beblessedbaba: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
who is surprised ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
I'm surprised how a sane person will use his korokoro eyes go wife a continental olosho. It's beyond my understanding!

348 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm surprised how a sane person will use his korokoro eyes go wife a continental olosho. It's beyond my understanding!
I wonder bro, if I bring this kind of woman to my parents, they will disown me.

this one is called "chop and go" or "chop and clean mouth"
cheesy

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
pocohantas:
“Best friends” for a decade.

Married for few weeks.

Reminds me of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. What changes?
Is that why you are still single grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Kriss216: 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder bro, if I bring this kind of woman to my parents, they will disown me.

this one is called"chop and go" or "chop and clean mouth"
cheesy
My shadow will disown me first before my parents.

One even need to use triple protection before embarking on "chop and go" mission with this one.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Franzinni: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Awww but why tho ? What made dude burst up yo sheet..

Big yansh wahala.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
That's why I don't believe everything I read online cos I know that yeyebrities like to pretend to have the best of everything including marriage undecided

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Maybe he is not sane. How many of you are sane?

That is not to say I agree with you that she is a continental olosho.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kriss216:

My shadow will disown me first before my parents.

One even need to use triple protection before embarking on "chop and go" mission with this one.
Lolz fact bro, the truth is that I can never in my life wife this kind of lady, don't make an Olosho an housewife, if you don't wanna to regret it grin

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by hollah123: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2021
so much for our woke generation n these are d set of people that were insulting Pete edochie d other day,many of them can't keep a marriage for a year but once someone who have been married for decades is advising them they start talking crap

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Princess Shyngle is Single grin grin grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Hintona(f): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
Next.....

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:
Next.....
Smallie

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Hintona(f): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Smallie

Why are you so obsessed with me?

11 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

Why are you so obsessed with me?
Who are you that I'll be obsessed with

14 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Hintona(f): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Who are you that I'll be obsessed with

Don't worry I know I'm like hot fresh akara.

Simply irresistible!

grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hintona:

Don't worry I know I'm like hot fresh akara.
Simply irresistible!
grin
What about hot eba? smh tongue

13 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
hollah123:
so much for our woke generation n these are d set of people that were insulting Pete edochie d other day,many of them can't keep a marriage for a year but once someone who have been married for decades is advising them they start talking crap
If they don't listen, they will learn the hard way.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
This bitch na real matured fool..she no get rivals..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Amarahly(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hey God!! Even with the curves?? I can't kill myself and run away biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Divorces Her Husband, Gibril Bala Gaye (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Make I laugh small cheesycheesy
It reminds me of Tontoh Dike. She didn't allow us hear word about her 'King Kong', until we heard King Kong don return bride price

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Wizkid Blasts Linda Ikeji: Almost 40, Lonely And Bitter / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.