Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,286 members, 7,860,670 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Make Money, Dont Be Stopped By Recession - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money, Dont Be Stopped By Recession (427 Views)

Why I Broke My WEMA Alat ATM Card And Stopped Going Cashless / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money, Dont Be Stopped By Recession by Hallexander(m): 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Helping Hands International
The biggest opportunity for the unemployed, Youth corps member NYSC, House wife, or Student still remains Helping hands international.
If you desire an income raise even as a paid employee, (i know that feeling when you're in debt and you use one "gbese" to cover another....lol). then Helping Hands is the way to go.
I am a Networking Marketing expert and i want to share my success secret with you. Are you here in this group and have the following items stated?
1. The passion to succeed and help others even in a recession
2. The ability to learn what is working and what is not working
3. N6,600 ($40)?
If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like i did to succeed, put you comment across in this group and i will show you how to turn N6,600 to Millions in simple basic steps.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO. NO SELLING JUST SERVICES. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED.
There is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. ( Thank me later, but lets be serious first).
If you're not interested, you need not comment at all.
INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE!!!.
Whatsapp me on :::: 08117719217
Training Venues are all around Nigeria kindly chat us to know which training venue is closest to you.
Do not comment here with your phone number just call me or chat me up on whatsapp!

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Shopping Mall, Destroys Goods Worth Billions Of Naira / Plots Of Land For Sale At Isheri North, Lagos State. / Support Yelu By Liking In His Facebook Page.. God Bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.