Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? (14804 Views)

Troost Ekong To Captain Nigeria Against Ukraine / It’s Sad My Mother Couldn’t Witness My Glorious Moments In Super Eagles — Akpeyi / Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by robosky02(m): 11:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Who will you chose to be in goal for Nigeria: Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu?

with the apsense ofCarl Ikeme due to injury and the inability to convince Vincent Enyeama to return.
Nigeria is faced with a dilemma as to who will mount the post in the crucial game against Algeria

three goal keepers have been called to camp Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu
so if you are given a chance to pick who will you choose and why?

Dele Alampasu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkBDadmwnjM

Daniel akpeyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeCs3gOpoU

ezenwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDu18cGjYOI
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by ramaju: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2016
The coach has his job to do.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2016
You see why we need Enyeama??

And some folks were saying he should just go. Algeria is gonna roast us big time!!

let's see!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
I no accept this result because the man of God Prophet TB Joshua saw prophecy that a woman will emerge as US president. Am on my way to Synagogue to get the final result. What the man of God said must come to pass, if na rigging we go rig am to achieve this prophecy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by haywire07(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Trump
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by famousroland(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ezenwa is good, I prefer Ezenwa, Alampasu is still coming up.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Chigozie Agbim. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by jazinogold(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hillary

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by joxxy01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2016
akpeyi
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by LecciGucci: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Im so scared dnt want nigeria to missout again in another tournament... this pple ar soo gonna roast us.

Mahrez
Slimani
Fighouli
Brahimi
Bentaleb

With our poor defence line and our main keeper injured.
Its going to be a nightmare angry
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by mmsen: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
I liked what I saw of Alampasu for the young Eagles.

It's for the coach to decide who looks sharpest in training but it would be nice to see him progress to the first team.

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by kingcomet(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
I don't like DAT Ezenwa though he is the most qualified and likely to be picked there, he is not serious at all, always going down and staying down for minutes under a slight challenge.
Whenever ifeanyi ubah fc plays he kills the tempo with loose passes and indecisiveness. He can't pass well. Why ifeanyi ubah fc concede fewer goals is because of their defense. I think Algeria will definitely score.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Rohr will play Akpeyi based on experience

Alampasu was the best during training yesterday, but he's young and may experience stage fright- risky

Ezenwa, hasn't played in over a month, match rusty and Rohr doesn't trust him

Akpeyi it is.

Meanwhile, help vote my story by liking it in the Etisalat Flash Fiction Prize for Literature

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1470

Thanks in advance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Akinz0126(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bring back enyeama else we should be ready to use calculator as a fellow nairalander said few days back

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Umetrum: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
Vincent enyeama should be recalled

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by richidinho(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ezenwa has been part of the team from day 1
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by enigma2007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
bykebyke:
Chigozie Agbim. grin grin

Stop that kain play oga! angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by lexyman(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is the wrong platform to ask ... cos it shouldn't be a guess work . The goal keeper trainer will have idea of their performances and he knows their track record .

This qualifier is beyond guesswork , we have done that in the past and we re still nursing the injury . Rohr and the crew has the answers .

Oga Rohr over to u . Who should be between the sticks for the super eagles ?
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by YourMajesty(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Akpeyi should do the job but Ezenwa is more experience.
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by bamasite(m): 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
robosky02:
Who will you chose to be in goal for Nigeria: Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu?

with the apsense ofCarl Ikeme due to injury and the inability to convince Vincent Enyeama to return.
Nigeria is faced with a dilemma as to who will mount the post in the crucial game against Algeria

three goal keepers have been called to camp Daniel Akpeyi, Ikechukwu Ezenwa, and Dele Alampasu
so if you are given a chance to pick who will you choose and why?

Dele Alampasu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkBDadmwnjM

Daniel akpeyi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeCs3gOpoU

ezenwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDu18cGjYOI

I will select Dele Alampasu because I loved his performance at ............you remember naa

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Pavore9: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Coach should decide as that is what he is being paid for!
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by gwmlogistic: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
The 3 of them.
Next!!!!!
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by BCISLTD: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
angry ask TB
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by etinanguy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Cry no more. I present to u all, one of the saved hands currently on form.

10 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
We need someone better, but we can manage Akpeyi for the Algeria match
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nicholas190(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Abeg we have not finished the issue of TB Joshua and American politics, that is why I sometimes reluctant of going to the churches . Fake fake fake, and for the sport issue, let them put mikel obi for post or Ike shoromy, that guy is a good goalkeeper
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by saintkel(m): 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
Donald Trump

4 Likes

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Eleniyan15: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
DELe

1 Like

Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by noetic5: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
ok
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by LecciGucci: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
We need someone better, but we can manage Akpeyi for the Algeria match

Akpe wat? undecided undecided
The one that cost us our spot against Egypt?
Re: Who Should Be In Goal For Nigeria Against Algeria: Akpeyi, Ezenwa Or Alampasu? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
(phone ringing with a foreign number)

Unknown number:Hello Chukwudi..

Me:Hello...please who is this?

Foreign number:This Is Emeka,You uncle Mhen! Left for America 18years back!

ME: o oh...You still dey alive..I be think say una don die ni,you no even call at all,why the sudden call..

Foreign number: I might be coming to 9ja soon,and I need a place to crash mhen,with a job to start with.

ME:Why

Foreign Number:Why? Because I miss you,I miss Nigeria,and I wanna Settle down in my country..

Me:THUNDER NA E GO FIRE YOU..o oh, So na after DonalD trump Triumph na that time you develop interest for Naija abi..blooda...Nigeria is not A dump site and you are not welcomed in the country!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Was Difficult To Work With Conte" - Willian / Ivory Coast Vs Guinea: AFCON 2015 (1 - 1) On 20th January 2015 / Tennis: Wimbledon 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.