Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Underground Secrets To Earning Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Underground Secrets To Earning Online (468 Views)

How I Made My First Earning Online / 9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Underground Secrets To Earning Online by breedskool(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2016
A lot of people use the internet and social media for numerous reasons, some are even oblivious why the internet and social media exist, some, kinda have a clue and use a bit of it, while some others understand and maximize its power to achieve unimaginable success in this Digital Dispensation.
People use the internet and Social Media for two broad reasons: Personal and Business . i will be uncovering how , people and Businesses can maximize the use of the internet and Social Media:
Let me Begin by revealing to you some Internet and social media statistics on active users online and on social media.
[center]STATISTICS OF ACTIVE USERS ONLINE[/center]
we have over 3,424,971,237 active users on the internet in a world with a population of over 7,432,663,275 people.
Facebook. Active monthly users: 1.55 Billion.
YouTube. Active monthly users: 1 Billion.
Google + Active monthly users: 540 Million.
Instagram. Active monthly users: 400 Million.
Twitter. Active monthly users: 320 Million.
what does this statistics reveal to us? An opportunity to connect and network with people on a larger scale globally. it took awhile for people to embrace the internet, we now have people who are accustomed to the internet that they confidently use their credit card to execute transactions online. this would even get better as we advance in modern technology.
This is what gets me excited: Prior to the advent of the internet, we were limited to the personal and business networks we could initiate, but right now, we have an opportunity to initiate and develop great relationships with people from any continent around the world. believe it or not, those who understand the power of the internet have been able to reap some huge rewards: lots of people got their spouses online, lots of people acquired their fame online, lots of people built their wealth online, and also lots of people got scammed and lost everything online: so, this implies, the internet and social media avails us with a limitless pool of opportunity although with some risk attached. so, the question is, How do we maximize the potential of the internet and minimize the risk of using it.
before i understood the power of the internet and social media, i only surfed the net to hook up with my friends, make new friends and share my thoughts and engage with others online. i later discovered i could still do the same things i came online to do and get paid to do them. The only difference with my use of the internet and social media this time is a change in my approach, methodology and an upgrade of my skill.
[center]7 STEPS TO EARNING ONLINE[/center]
The secret to Earning online is commensurate to the Kind of Value you Dispense:As we all know, money is an exchange of Value: People will be willing to pay you for a product or service your offer that delivers real value to them.
Workout a strategy and Blueprint on Paper that would guide you to your destination;first things first- write down your vision and goals: answering questions like What you would want to achieve, how you seek to achieve it, resources and tools that would aid you in your quest to achieving your vision and goals_listing out Your strengths, skills, Passion and weaknesses. knowing your strengths and weaknesses will help you know what you should be focusing your energy on and what you should be outsourcing to others.
Setup Business pages that focuses on a Niche you are passionate about. Master The big five social media Networks:Learn the ins and out of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and Linkedin. the best way to master them is to take courses on youtube or find an expert around your jurisdiction to mentor you, there are a lot of free social media training that would teach you how to use this platforms effectively. download them and practice them on your created pages. also learn online marketing and sales.
Know your Target Audience: who are the recipients of your product and services: Find out where they are hanging out and connect with Them. ie social media, Forums, track Conversations on popular niche websites similar to yours, some of this niche websites must have successfully gathered your target audience. join in the conversation and be an influence.
Create a simple Website that links to your social media platforms: Let me tell you a big secrete why you need your own website : if all your activities are restricted to only social media sites, you wouldn’t be able to create and control your own audience: use social media as a vehicle to drive potential clients, and fans to your website: make sure you integrate a membership system to your website: which collates the basic info about your visitors: Know them well and engage with them, create features on your website that brings them back and that inspires them to refer your website and services to acquaintances and friends. Add a Blog to your website and use it as your platform to share your thoughts, expertise and services to your target audience. make sure your website is optimized to rank high on search engines.
Pick out problems encountered by people and Businesses in your Niche, Find their solutions, then, create valuable contents that proffer solutions to this problems. Use your blogging platform to share your valuable contents to your social media platforms and Forum . When you focus on creating and sharing valuable contents to your audience online, they will begin to see you as the expert to seek advice from. Through this medium, this will open doors for you to offer your services and offer products related to the services you offer. you don’t have to create this products yourself: know does in your industry or niche that produce this products, bargain with them for a retail price ,have a product section on your website that showcases related products needed by your targeted audience: when this audience that see you you as an authority come to your website, they will likely need some products you are offering in addition to the services you have rendered them. you can also sign up for an affiliate program with companies that sell products that are related to the services your offer, when you direct visitor on your website to their website and they purchase a product you get paid: if it is a product you are passionate about, create a review of the product on your website in either a text or video format to increase the sale of that product and your earning. i will prefer you creating your own line of products to maximize your earning potential.
Post relevant content regularly on your Blog and share them o all your social media pages, groups, and forums: get familiar with the creation of videos for youtube and fFacebook this will help you rank better on the search engines: this is because Youtube is the second most powerful search engine next to google. have it behind your mind, that people prefer watching videos than reading text.
If you want to make passive income online your need to be innovative, strategic,a team player and a person dedicated to learning: when you have established a proven track record and legacy for being an expert in your Niche; you would at this point like to convert your ideas and strategies to a product, in a form of a book, ebook, audio/video tape, Training course with different training levels and lots more. this would build you residual income: but this product created must be exceptional with an impeccable value worth people paying for.
[center]Need any Help, Contact our support center[/center]
You Dont have to worry about the cumbersome process of drafting out a strategy, Building a website, how to get clients and build your online business: our team of experts at Breedskool Galaxy are readily available to guide and train you with the requisite Knowledge and skill to build your own online empire: you can contract our team to help you build and brand your social media pages and website. The advantage of working with the BSG team is that we will walk with you all the way until you begin to see returns on your investment .this usually happens within 60 days after your social media accounts and website is setup. contact our team to begin building your online business :

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should Making Use Of Technology In Banking Be By Force Like Gtbank Insist / 8 Home Bassed Business Ideas Fof Men And Women / Mobile Application Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.