Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians (1573 Views)

Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9mobile: Secret To Earning Exposed For All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is no longer a secret since am telling you.

This has never been seen or heard of apart from one man who done it before with MTN. How would you feel if you are paid 1% of any amount people uses on their phones irrespective of where they are. All they need do is load N100 or N200 or N1000 etc and you will be paid % in cash.

This sounds too good to be true but thats not why am posting this, Am posting this because you can get 60% commission as cash on 9mobile for any SIM you use or give out to people (colleagues, friends, family, co-workers etc) to use.

Imagine you getting N600 cash from 50 SIM cards assuming you and the 49 persons used N1000 monthly for call/data. Even those selling recharge cards dont get this for selling N1000 worth of card. You think this is crazy? Me too..... until i was paid some days back for a SIM i reluctantly used (see attached screenshot) I recharged N200 and I gave it to a friend who needed it for browsing because i wasnt interested in it. But when i saw my dashboard with those % commission paid, trust me now, i have collected the SIM from him which I have given to my uncle who recharges alot and am planning on given out sim. you can contact me if you need free 9mobile sim grin

To cut the long story short, if you can give out two sims monthly, in a year or two, people will tell your story.

CONTACT ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EARN FROM YOUR RECHARGES AND FROM WHAT OTHERS USED. WHATSAPP or CALL or FACEBOOK through my signature phone number