Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time (712 Views)

Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man Chops Wife's Nose Off For Cheating,nigerians React - Photos / Man Beats His Wife, Accuses Her Of Cheating (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by adimsyl: 1:38am On Nov 09, 2016
I was on a page online to get some information, the next text that came in was from MTN telling me I just subscribed for a game. Now take note: the page popped up without me clicking on it, so this is a new form for MTN to still from her subscribes. #100 was deducted from my account. Please look into this matter for the interest of elderly Nigerians that are been cheated in this form. This is my complaint to NCC.
Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by adebobconed(m): 2:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Bros you are not alone, the same thing happened to me last week and 60naira was deducted instantly
these days, mtn bin dey scam pple like say 2moro no dey

1 Like

Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by adimsyl: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2016
I have come up with a way treat them with their own coin. Am willing to share with anyone that's interested
Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by Tripplejay23(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2016
it is from the site you entered , the site owned is using bidvertiser advertisement with mobile pop up ads, once you click on the link he inserted the bidvertiser ads code you will be redirected to your network charge ads, only thing that can make you feel free to check the site is for the site owner to disable pop up mobile ads called mobile crawling

1 Like

Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by adimsyl: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
But that's a terrible way to scam subscribers of their hard earned money. Now am scared of just visiting sites I don't know.
Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by NevetsIbot(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
this shii happened to me last week... My #50 was taken
Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by Peterlawyer(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
True story
Re: Network Providers New Ways Of Cheating Nigerians In This Difficult Time by JBoss25(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2016
You guys will not move to glo

(1) (Reply)

Two Dead, 7 Critically Injured In Abeokuta Fire Incident / Photos: Two Suspected Child Kidnappers Arrested In Kano / Scammers...facebook Name Don Nelson/ Don Papichuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.