Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

US Elections: My Support Is With Donald Trump! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Elections: My Support Is With Donald Trump! (389 Views)

Donald Trump Fans Going Berserk With Racism Just Hours After The US Elections / Donald Trump Set To Win US Elections / Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Elections: My Support Is With Donald Trump! by Ratello: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2016
He was a son of a business tycoon, he learnt the art of salesmanship from his beloved Dad. He inherited the estate business from his Dad and perfected it with a blend of showbiz while sponsoring beauty pageants in America and across the globe. A flamboyant and showy businessman who is blunt to a fault, he represents the voiceless in the streets of America. He mince no words when he join the presidential race to the White House some months back that he is coming as a reformer by beating heavy weights in the Primaries (especially Newt Gingrich, my favourite) while also establishing himself in the media as one who has the masterstroke to confront the "Powers that be" within America corridors of power.

One thing is certain if Trump makes it to the White House, the Arab World will maintain the Biblical "Peace Be Still" posture because a Trump is there. America foreign policies will assume his stern status of not allowing unnecessary "misbehaviours from scoundrel Nations" most especially from the Middle East. Africa will be supported massively but not at the initial stage because Trump will still harp on his "Blacks are lazy bastards" gaffs but will be called to order as he progresses. He will break many hearts within his Republican party especially those who don't share his undiplomatic way of doing things. Of course, Trump will commit many political blunders but they will be at the peripheral levels hence, are not inimical to America's cherished standard. Moral decadence accustomed to Democrats will be revisited for correction. Affirmative actions will be improved upon no doubt, the Trump I know is not a misogynist he is just being himself, saying what he said the way I see things.

It must be noted that Trump is for America on his assumed racial slurs, he is of the opinions that Nationals of other Nations are free to visit America and even to come and live and work in the land of possibilities but there must be genuine reasons involved in such sojourn and not to hurt America.

I love Trump, I pray he wins! God bless America.

(1) (Reply)

TRUMP: How Many Of His Supposed Speeches Were Pure Fabrication To Paint Him Evil / Heavy Security As Opposition Takes Banjul In Gambia Vote / Gambian President Makes U-turn, Rejects Election Results order fresh election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.