Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh (2189 Views)

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

https://www.nairaland.com/3461069/evil-forests-destroyed-aboh-mbaise

so who is winning? Bingo? Riverdry? When you post trash it turns around to bite you.

Ote!
Only daft people like the Xtians could be scared to such an extent of believing that one forest is evil. Mey I hear say THERE IS ANYTHING CALLED EVIL FOREST undecided
It's like being the first to enter inside something being revered mighty by people who are ignorant earlier. That was the case with a little boy in a movie called ZOKKOMON. That little guy entered an abandoned house believed to be haunted by ghosts. You know what? Nothing happened to the boy. When Eartum called me to make the POWERLESSNESS of the dead god Yahweh known, I thought it was impossible until I saw the vision of how empty and vain yahweh and his followers are. Same goes with those who opened the pot of Luwabi which they earlier thought was very monstrous and powerful.

Read similar story like that of the supposed evil forest here. It's about the upended pot of Luwabi

:
Luwabi 15: 1-39
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
1. Luwabi overturned a large pot in front of his house. And he wrote saying, do not open. It is the secret of Luwabi. If you open it and see what you do not wish to see, then it is your own problem, because I have forewarned you saying, do not open.
2. Now rumours began to spread all around about the covered pot of Luwabi. And the egungun of that land said, under the pot of Luwabi are his charms. And he shall hurt many with it.
3. And some said, Luwabi is a wizard. He has covered the destiny of many homos in it.
4. And some said, Luwabi is one of the Alawo of the land. And some admirers of Luwabi feared and said, Luwabi is using our destiny to prolong his own life.
5. And the Igunnuko and Eyo of other lands also said that Luwabi is into a very big cult.
6. Now every day, Luwabi would sit on top of the upturned pot and smile at those passing. And they feared him greatly, saying, Luwabi is a blood-sucker and a wizard.
7. And many withdrew their children from going to the court of Luwabi.
8. Now in a year, many beliefs had been formed around the pot of Luwabi. And some said, the pot of Luwabi is the pot of magic.
9. And many came to say that they saw Luwabi in their dreams casting spells at them from the pot.
10. And some said the pot contains earthworms and snails, while others said it is filled with evil cowries.
11. Now a homo fell sick when he remembered that Luwabi had fed him from similar pot before. And the homo said, I did eat with Luwabi from the pot, not knowing that Luwabi was using my destiny.
12. And even those who said they were witches and wizards began to fear Luwabi greatly.
13. And the fame of Luwabi spread far into many lands. And they feared him even from those lands.
14. Now some of the priests of the gods came to Luwabi, saying, tell us the secret of your power.
15. But Luwabi said, I cannot share the secret with anyone. My pot is outside there, go and open it.
16. Now many of them began to hate Luwabi. And they met together, saying, let us conjure fearful dreams and send it to his head. And he shall fear if he dreams it.
17. Now one said, if Luwabi does not think of us, how shall he dream about us? Now let us go around his house and scare him.
18. Now the people went around Luwabi’s house and called his name, saying, Luwabi, we witches shall destroy your life in your dream today. We shall tear your flesh apart.
19. Now Luwabi heard them and smiled. And then he went to bed.
20. Now all the people gathered together to imagine what they wished to let Luwabi see in his dream. And they imagined deep into the night, saying, since Luwabi has already heard our threat, he shall dream it also.
21. Now when Luwabi was asleep, he saw many birds flying over his head to tear him apart. But because he had trained himself not to fear anything, he was not afraid in the dream.
22. And Luwabi said in the dream, birds of the dream, shall you follow me out of the dream? If I wake up now, shall you not all be wiped out with the dream?
23. Then Luwabi woke up from his sleep and laughed.
24. Now when Luwabi came out of his house, he went to sit on the pot again. And the people who threatened him saw him and were surprised. For they thought that he would have died in his sleep overnight.
25. Now two brave homos said to themselves, we shall upturn the pot of Luwabi to know what he has kept under it. Now it was already three years since the pot was there. And many stories had been formed around it.
26. And even many priests had been threatened by its presence, yet they were afraid to open it. And those who feared so much came to worship the pot, so that they would not be destroyed by the power in it.
27. And they brought sacrifices in calabashes and placed them before the pot. But Luwabi fed their sacrifices to his animals, but no one knew. For they thought that the pot had accepted the sacrifices.
28. And some homos had formed a religion woven around the pot. And the pot did they make their god. And they made panegyrics for the pot.
29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
38. How then did I dream that a snake was inside the pot turned over?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Only daft people like the Xtians could be scared to such an extent of believing that one forest is evil. Mey I hear say THERE IS ANYTHING CALLED EVIL FOREST undecided
It's like being the first to enter inside something being revered mighty by people who are ignorant earlier. That was the case with a little boy in a movie called ZOKKOMON. That little guy entered an abandoned house believed to be haunted by ghosts. You know what? Nothing happened to the boy. When Eartum called me to make the POWERLESSNESS of the dead god Yahweh known, I thought it was impossible until I saw the vision of how empty and vain yahweh and his followers are. Same goes with those who opened the pot of Luwabi which they earlier thought was very monstrous and powerful.

Read similar story like that of the supposed evil forest here. It's about the upended pot of Luwabi

Only daft people like you would swallow your tongue at this news. I thought you said Yahweh was in chains. Bloody liar and deceiver of many.

Go and unlock your Bingo from his chains its obvious he needs help.

Brainless people everywhere
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Only daft people like you would swallow your tongue at this news. I thought you said Yahweh was in chains. Bloody liar and deceiver of many.

Go and unlock your Bingo from his chains its obvious he needs help.

Brainless people everywhere
This guy isn't too brilliant. Didn't you understand what was done by the so-called servant of Yahweh(satan)? that guy has more brain than people like you. He exploited the mythical fear woven around the normal forest to make people believe that he actually went and sad and conquered the evil in the forest. Ever wonder why such kind of forest isn't in America? It's bcoz they don't fear any forest. Naija and fear fear are like 5 and 6
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
This guy isn't too brilliant. Didn't you understand what was done by the so-called servant of Yahweh(satan)? that guy has more brain than people like you. He exploited the mythical fear woven around the normal forest to make people believe that he actually went and sad and conquered the evil in the forest. Ever wonder why such kind of forest isn't in America? It's bcoz they don't fear any forest. Naija and fear fear are like 5 and 6

Sharraap there. Ote! You sound like a desperado who is pained that he is not being given the kind of attention he deserves. Cry baby! who you epp?
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
Otemanuduno, you don start with dis your mantra and comic verses.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sharraap there. Ote! You sound like a desperado who is pained that he is not being given the kind of attention he deserves. Cry baby! who you epp?
lol. You're beginning to sound like a thug, rather than the Christian you call yourself undecided

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol. You're beginning to sound like a thug, rather than the Christian you call yourself undecided

And you have never ceased to sound like the demon crazed beguiler you have always been.

Such a crafty mountebank.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 1:58am On Nov 13, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And you have never ceased to sound like the demon crazed beguiler you have always been.

Such a crafty mountebank.
Now tell me the truth, who is holy between me and your god(satan/yahweh). Your god has murdered millions, I haven't murdered one soul. Your god has raped(the Holy Spirit) but I haven't raped anyone. Your god is very jealous but I don't have jealousy in my character. Your god hates Esau for no reason, but I don't hate anyone. Your god commands people to enslave, to kill infants, to eat feaces, to do all manner of silly things.

NOW BE SINCERE WITH YOURSELF, BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR god, WHO IS MORE HOLY?

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by 0temSapien: 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
Read to know
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by 0temSapien: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Be wise
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by 0temSapien: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
This is great
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:08am On Oct 14, 2018
These are true words
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by 0temSapien: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2018
Be aware
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by OtemAtum: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yahweh remains caged

Marine Kingdom Causes And Solution. / Cac-lion Of Judah Prophet Olufemi Akinade Is Dead / Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru And Events