Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States (40854 Views)

Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Protest In Newyork, Washington As Trump Bans Transgender In U.S.Military(Photos) / Lady Gaga Protests As Trump Is Elected President Of The United States (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:08am On Nov 09, 2016
New York — Thousands of Hillary Clinton supporters who flooded the glass-ceilinged Javits Center Tuesday to watch their candidate become the first woman to be elected president Tuesday night were beginning to show sharp signs of concern as they watched Trump pick up several battleground states on the big screen.

The crowd was nearly silent as they listened to MSNBC’s Steve Kornacki map out Trump’s path to victory — if he takes Michigan and Florida. The Sunshine State has since been called for Trump.

Quickly, the channel cut out and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo took the stage, saying it’s fitting that Clinton will be elected president in New York, “the birthplace of the women’s rights movement.”

“It’s shocking. I can’t believe it’s this close. I’m shocked,” said Terri, a supporter from Washington, D.C., who didn’t want to use her last name. She said she had been fielding texts from family and friends all night, asking her how it could be possible that Trump could win.

Another young woman wearing a pantsuit repeatedly refreshed the New York Times on her phone, a stressed expression on her face. Many supporters sat down near the back, their eyes glued on their phones.

Others turned to gallows humor. “The only consolation is Vladimir Putin is thrilled,” one supporter said to another.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-crowd-shocked-and-tense-as-trump-nabs-swing-states-042543888.html

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by IykeChukz(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Please sing it aloud...

President Donald Trump!

Go Trump!

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by HtwoOw: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2016
How dem no go shock? Ko werk

When people don't know the difference between dirty politics, propaganda and smear campaign, they vote for PDP

in USA they vote for Hilary

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Eastactivist: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Thats the look of afonjas up there, so distressed...

Anyway go trump

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Eastactivist: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2016
No rigging here... this no be 9ja grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by sweerychick(f): 7:15am On Nov 09, 2016
Many will die of heart attack today grin ( but I don't pray so )

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Yyeske(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Americans, why Trump?

1 Like

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by somez(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2016
So, my grand uncle would be coming back if trump wins. Hmmmm...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by fairplay90(m): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2016
chai, make una take heart ooo

I dance in AFONJA

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Edwinmason(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2016
President Donald Trumphet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by bonechamberlain(m): 7:34am On Nov 09, 2016
President Trump. The real change.

This is the definition of change

They are yet to witness shock.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by veekid(m): 7:35am On Nov 09, 2016

congratulations Nigeria; as you're no longer the dumbest country in the planet

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by missioner(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Before nko
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by freshness2020: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
I am in support of anyone that will take off the gay laws and help fight terrorism!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Pavore9: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
They look like people watching a penalty shoot-out! cheesy

With Trump's Presidency, many go hear am! cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Lucasbalo(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
DonFodio1:
@Lucasbalo .. The California results have been in for more than a hour now and I've not crawled back into my cave,Did you see the results?
I grew up when Reagan was wrecking black America and I survived. No matter who is the president, I am going to do very well because the good man above has been very good to me. No one wins all the time. You should worry about your wellbeing.

10 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by nbright: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
Where's that afonja prophet called Tuberculosis?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by bowesley: 7:36am On Nov 09, 2016
believe you me, D. Trump is the next president of United States

1 Like

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by shizzy7(f): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Ahahah...

This is not bubu vs Jonathan

Where Kano alone was a thunderstorm
Rolling in millions
I prefer Clinton sha

8 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by princeonx: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
It's gonna be a while before US get female president after this ohh

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by TINALETC3(f): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Wat abt TB Joshua's prophecy, cus am nt understanding undecided

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by raysville(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
TRUMP! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!!

5 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by dejavubobo1(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
My taught; tho many may say he's words are wired & he's reactions are not appealing.
But the real americans and the causasian white find he's opinion appealing and in their hrt of hrt the want Trump...

only foreign decent ll vote Hilary

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by slurryeye: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Mr. Puss.y grabber will be the next president of America grin grin grin

People never trusted Hillary, that's why Trump wins

However, I still think Trump is an Islamophobic, misogynist, racist, Xenophobic, handicap abuser, tax fraudster, condescending, proud, myopic, retar.ded, conman, sexual abuser lowlife scumbag idiot wink cheesy grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by herzern(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
cool
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
E go do you like film grin

Donald Trump My role model (The business part of Him though)

How many likes for Trump

TB Joshua, how far?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by Nickymezor(f): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by INTROVERT(f): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Soyinka haff started packing his bags. London or Biafra sir? grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by yusufu16: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Trump. The man who surprised the whole world. The man who broke every predictions and polls

18 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by justi4jesu(f): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
High BP grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Clinton Crowd Shocked And Tense As Trump Nabs Swing States by meezynetwork(m): 7:39am On Nov 09, 2016
Sometimes I laugh at blacks' ignorance. We are so mouthed and loud, forgetting that america has a silent Hispanic majority who made america what it is today. Whites don't make noise as we do. I knew from onset that Donald will win with the way some blacks were going abt the election. America is not yet ready for a female president. I pray Trump brings peace to america and not war.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Faking Heart Attack In 20 Restaurants To Avoid Paying Bill / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Female Israeli Soldier Rescued In Raid On Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.