Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory (434 Views)

Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Lessons I Learnt From 2016 US Presidental Elections: Donald Trump's Victory / Two Unclad Ladies Protesting Against Donald Trump's Victory Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory by jiorhemen(m): 7:54am On Nov 09, 2016
I have learned a great lesson from Donald Trump's historic victory and election as Amerca's next President. No matter how hard, no matter what the naysayers say, don't be discouraged and never give up! They branded Trump as a racist, a bigot, failure, they even released a video of him making lewd remarks about women. All these put together made it look like Trump was finished. All polls said that he was gonna loose. I can remember some people confidently declared that Trump was finished. But he has defied all odds and he has been elected the 45th President of the US. One thing I noticed about Trump was that in the face of all the challenges, Trump never wavered, neither was he discouraged. Friends, never give up, never get discouraged, never loose hope, and never loose faith in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory by BreezyCB(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Never Surrender

1 Like

Re: The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory by masinga07(m): 7:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Yea, I like that. Despite all the hate campaign against the guy. Even his party leaders turned against him. He stood firm. What a courageous man.

1 Like

Re: The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory by lazinny(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2016
Ignore the polls and media he always said they are rigged... And he was right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed! Trump The New US President / Obama’s Final Arms-export Tally More Than Doubles Bush’s / Calling On South Africa And Egypt To Expel Singapore Diplomats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.