Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" (574 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Christians Should Drop Their Testimonies Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by GoodMuyis(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2016
"...the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true...[John 21:24]...for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ...[Rev1:9]...Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:... [I Cor 1:6]...And they [also will] overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their [and your] testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death...[Rev 12:11]

This is a New Opportunity and Challenge to Christian who are followers of Christ and Servant of God to Speakout and not be silent of what God hath done for/through them, those remarkable testimonies must be share to strengthen them that are week or fainting, Christians on Nairaland can no longer wait till forever. Please Come in here and Validate The Presence of God many Christians are discouraged and are falling away [not only on Nairaland alone] but let us strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die.

I dont care if they in the drunkship say its Adrenaline or Placebo, Let them show us their own work if its that simple.
Dont, cut it short narrate all the story and share as many as you can Post, One Testimony per Post

Thank You, AM coming with my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by GoodMuyis(m): 8:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Space Reserved for
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by GoodMuyis(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2016
CC

KingEbukaNaija, felixomor, Donnie, CharlyG1, shadeyinka, vooks, Hannan

winner01 , kingebukasblog ,scholar8200 Muafrika2 truthman2012, Image123 , OLAADEGBU ,

4everGod, Jcross , jcross19, KingEbukasBlog, Scholar, scholar8200 , analice107, 4everGod, Anas09

Also My Old time Fams

Great0, Jdazzle, Jacksonville, JMG1, ngobaby2264, HananHezron, trueking, temi4fash, Tjayjosh, analice107
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by nely(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2016
My greatest testimony: HOW I MET GOD

I was about six when my mom attended a random crusade and made the decision to get saved. That would be our church from that time and we started going to church religiously. My dad joined us later. I remember being in Sunday school with kids who were saying they were saved. Am not a good lier. UNLESS I have time to pre plan my lies anticipating any questions. So I never said I was saved. I did not feel like I had met God and saw no need to lie. And I never did till a whole decade passed.

The state of my mind regarding God was that of there being a possibility of his existence. But I thought. Which one is the real one? considering all the religions around me. I took my friends to their Catholic confirmation classes, my friends whose patents pastored a religion that heavily mixed African Traditionalism with Christianity also let us spectate as they worshiped in very interesting ways. The one I loved the most was my Secondary School Christian Union. We could sing. Especially the singing. I also had age mates so dedicated to God that I was jealous of their God. I started asking God to reveal himself to me in those days.

I can't remember the exact date. BUT those kids liked gathering at night and singing in little groups. One day as I passed by, I wanted to stay in that atmosphere of worship. It was during that time that something happened to my mind and to my heart. I just believed. IT was sudden, decisive, not a process. I suddenly KNEW God was God, and Christ was my Christ. It was how I met God. And I became so sure.

And that is when I decided to seek to know more about MY God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by trueking: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Space Reserved for
I don't think Nairaland mention is working properly, I just checked another mention before I saw this one.
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by GoodMuyis(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
trueking:

I don't think Nairaland mention is working properly, I just checked another mention before I saw this one.

Its working, the post was deleted as spam
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by trueking: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Its working, the post was deleted as spam
I get it now.
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by ScienceWatch: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2017
In Jesus Christ’s time, just like in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, there where people of all religions and all races that came for the healing and deliverance that only he and his ANOINTED ones could do. It is written in the Holy Gospel, “and Jesus healed them all.” This mind-blowing level of healing and mass deliverance of evil spirits has never been seen before in the entire modern history of the world.

Jesus did not come to close down or compete with other world religions. But to include them all if they are brave enough to accept what he came to give. Jesus came to give what can not be found anywhere else.

Now Healings, Signs and Wonders and deep LOVE for the suffering masses are clearly visible at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, and are freely available for all that suffer.(at no cost.)

Whatever title a man of God chooses for himself to serve the masses is irrelevant. It is rather the holistic Holy Gospel the ANOINTED man of God , Prophet TB Joshua uses to help the suffering masses that matter. Then the suffering masses will finally experience the awesome EVIDENCE of the LOVE of the MESSIAH as JESUS COMMANDED all anointed pastors/priests, etc to do, such things will be called Miracles, Signs and Wonders as witnessed in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Jesus commanded, " As the Father sent Me, so send I you."
Re: TESTIMONY: Share N Read Great Testimonies Here, "Dead Raised, Sick Healed...etc" by ScienceWatch: 3:10am On Jan 14, 2017
FOUR YEARS OF JOBLESSNESS REPLACED BY CAREER BREAKTHROUGH AND FAVOUR

Due to the many responsibilities she had to shoulder, Mrs Chengeto Chivasa needed a job badly after she had left her native Zimbabwe to join her husband in South Africa. All efforts to get a job yielded no fruit so she decided it was time to seek God’s face.

She visited The Holy SCOAN Church and prayed at the altar, proclaiming that she had left all her burdens there and would not return to South Africa with them. She also received the Morning Water which she ministered wholeheartedly during prayers. As soon as she landed at the airport in her home country, the educator discovered that she had a lot of missed calls on her phone. One was from her former Head of Department who informed her that she had been looking for her and that she had a job for her.

Going there the next day, she discovered that the job was a permanent one, dousing every fear she had initially harboured concerning the nature of the job. Though she was happy to have secured the job, the next hurdle she had to cross was getting a work permit. As at that time, she had none, even though she had applied. Citing her pedigree, the HOD agreed to allow her work and also gave her time to sort out her work permit.

Following up at the Home Affairs Department, she was told that her permits had been approved technically but that it would take some weeks to be released physically. Her HOD was not happy that she had not presented her work permit and was given just two days to present it or lose her job. While appealing that the Home Affairs Department, they received a call from their agent informing them that the certificates were with him. That very evening, she collected them and gave thanks to God.

According to Mrs Chivasa, she ministered the Morning Water at every stage of the application process. She thanked God for blessing her eventually after four tortuous years of joblessness. Today, they own their own house in South Africa and have also been blessed with beautiful cars.

To wrap up her interesting testimony, Mrs Chivasa advised people all over the world to seek God with all their mind.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Interpretation Of Dreams Of Dogs Biting Your Hands? Listen To This Me / Salient Points From Today's Study Of Watchtower / Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.