Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them (575 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 19, 2017
What is this world Turning to. Saw this on Instagram
Pastor arrested for severely beating his kids, loses custody of his 3 children, begs for deliverance .
Pastor Christopher Sule who beat his two children so brutally with cable, leaving severe marks all over their body, is said to be chaplain in Bima a private hospital and a Pastor with ECWA Bishara (1) Bukuru, Plateau State.
He hails from Nassarawa State and has been handed over to the Police. Checks show that the pastor regularly beat his two daughters, ages eight and six, as as a result of their inability to recite what they were taught in school as well as stealing meat from the pot of soup at home.
Wife of the pastor, Mrs Racheal Christopher, said: “For the past three years, we have been in bondage and under the yoke of maltreatment by my husband who under slight provocation would descend on me and the children and beat us to pulp. .
I had reported the issue to my family but my husband would always ask for forgiveness with a promise not to do so again. The last one was so terrible that I had to struggle with him to rescue the children. But I got the beating of my life in the process."
She revealed that she had threatened several times to park out of her matrimonial home along with her children but was often prevailed upon by family members to stay for the sake of the kids and to pray for her husband to turn a new leaf. .
While speaking on the circumstances leading to his action, Sule said: “I don’t know what really came upon me. By nature I am temperamental and also have excessive anger, but I need deliverance.”
While commenting on the incident, the Chief Social Welfare Officer of Jos South LGA of Plateau State, said: “When we got to his house we discovered he also locked his 1-year-old daughter in a room and went out without minding what will happen to the child. .
The magnitude of his offence was too heavy and we had to immediately take over the custody of his 3 children including his wife. We will ensure that he faces the full wrath of the law; already he has been handed over to the Police and very soon he will be charged to court” Crdt: NewTelegraph

Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by echobazz: 3:58am On Feb 19, 2017
OMG

This pastor really needs deliverance,BTW how will this man call himself a pastor, when he can not control his excessive anger.
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 19, 2017
Bedtime Pastor
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by rifasenate11(m): 5:31am On Feb 19, 2017
stale
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by Realhommie(m): 6:33am On Feb 19, 2017
This is terrible and unbelievable, the title "Pastor" should never be used to address such a person, he's so unfit for that..

Just look at the scars on the kid as a result of constant abuse from the dad, truly the man needs deliverance else what sort of excessive anger would prompt a man to continuously be doing this to his own child, a minor for that matter He should be delivered both physically and spiritually..
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
rifasenate11:
stale
Are you always this insensitive or its occasionally. If not, No one, not even you can help yourself anymore
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Pastor Batters Daughters Skin-leaves Multiple Deep Dark Scars On Them by rifasenate11(m): 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
LadyB1195:
Are you always this insensitive or its occasionally. If not, No one, not even you can help yourself anymore
I meant stale news. old post

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/17 / Litttle Girl Steals Pope Francis Cap (photo) / Shocking!! See What The Bible Says About A Man Who Sleeps With His Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.